Ube cupcakes (marcy wu x reader ✨💞)

This is one of the apology chapters because I posted so much angst so here 🥺🥺
Btw Marcy's taller than you by an inch or two in this chapter!!
————————————————————————
Plot : fluff 🥺🥺 you make ube cupcakes for Marcy and marcy tackles you with love

You and Marcy were cuddling together, stroking her raven hair, her face buried in your chest.. all of a sudden you wanted to go use the bathroom. "Honey, I gotta go to the restroom." You say. Marcy replies by hugging you even tighter, signaling you a no. You sigh, knowing you won't win against her.

You try to wiggle your way your way out of her grasp.. she just hugs you tighter and tighter by the second. "Please Marcy?" You plead. "Okay Finee.. just make it quick." She groans groggily while loosing her grip. You go to the bathroom and lock the door so Marcy won't come in and do your business. After you were done you walk out of the bathroom, you see marcy hug your pillow like she was cuddling you. How cute, she missed you already.

You walk into the kitchen to get a snack and make breakfast for you and Marcy, even Ube cupcakes for dessert later. You eat your snack and start making the breakfast. As you were making something on the stove, you felt cold soft hands on your waist. "N/n Why'd you leave me?" She mumbled as she digged her face in the crook of your neck.

"Sorry love, I wasn't tired anymore and have to make breakfast for us." You say while taking a hand off the utensils and kissing Marcy on the cheek. "Okayyy, it looks good btw y/n. Your good cook. But your really bad at tying your apron." She smiles. "Thanks honey, mind fixing it for me?" "Of course N/n." Marcy said while fixing it.

"And done!!" She proudly said. "Heheh thanks marce, I'll make your favorite later k?" "Ube cupcakes!! Thank youuuuu." She smiles wholesomely. "Of course my love." You smile back. After that you cooked the breakfast while marcy was still cuddling you from the back, watching you or taking tiny naps.

"Thank you for the food honey!!" Marcy said while washing the dishes. "No prob marce, once your done I can start on the cupcakes!!" You say while getting up from your seat, helping Marcy.

Little time skip!! <3

"Okay marcy, no messing around I'm mixing the dry ingredients." "I cant promise thatttt." She smiles. You sigh happily while mixing the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Yes marcy was still hugging you from the back. Marcy then tickled your stomach and you start laughing hard. "Marcy!! Stop!! Your gonna make me spill the powdered sugar!!" You laughed.

"Never!!" She smiles. You ended up spilling the sugar and flour which got over both you guys. "You silly!! You got it spilt it all over us!!" You say while turning to face marcy, cupping her cheeks. Marcy and you laugh together and kiss each other on either on the nose, cheek or forehead!! "You can see the kiss marks!!" Marcy exclaims. "Oh yeah I can!!" You said.

"Let's get you clean up and will finish it later yeah?" "Yeah!!" They said. It took a while because you two messed around a lot and were being the silly couple you are. "Okay okay, let's go finish those cupcakes." "Yeah!!!" She cheers. You finish putting the ingredients and put them in the tray, then bake them. "Time to make the ube frosting!!" You exclaim.

"Mhm." She yawns. "Wanna go back to bed?" "Nooooo." She saddened. "What about we make the frosting later and we cuddle for now?" "Yeah!!" Marcy yawned again. You guys did so until the cupcakes were done baking. It literally took forever to make the frosting because Marcy kept asking for tiny samples of it.

"Cmon y/n, one more?" "Okay but this is the last sample!! We need some for the cupcakes remember?" You remind her. "Okayy." She saddened. "Dont worry you'll be able to eat these." You top a swirl of the frosting on the cupcakes. Eventually you finished the cupcakes and then you guys ate some.

The end :DD

Hey guys!! Hoped you enjoyed this story, i felt like it was kinda rushed but don't worry!! I think the Anne X reader one will be longer. Anyway see ya!! It's literally 3 in the morning.

739 words