Moonlight (marcy x fem reader part two!! 💞✨)

heyy!! This is one of the discontinued chapters so here you go!!
Me feeding my Marcy lover viewers 😊
Sorry LilPatatoLover for super long wait ☹️☹️😭😭😭
————————————————————————
Previously...

"Honey!!" "Marcy!!" You both say while hugging each other. "I need to actually tell you something.." marcy sighs. "Me too actually.." "what about we say it at the same time!!" Marcy suggests. "Yeah!! Okay, I'll count down."
"3, 2, 1, will you go to prom with me!" You both exclaim

————————————————————————
Present..

"What!?" Marcy said. "I wanted to ask firsttt." She adds. "I wanted to ask first too!!" You giggle. (Let me just say that both of y'all are blushing madly 😵‍💫😵‍💫) "Well, what do you say?" Marcy asks.

"Yes!!!" You exclaim while laughing with Marcy. Marcy then picks you up bridal style, blushing madly while kissing you multiple time on the face. "Stop Marcy!!" You giggle. After a few minutes she let you stand but still laughing; crying in happiness.

"You guys are so lucky no one's here." Anne says behind you guys. "Yeah but you guys are so cheesy together." "Aren't you guys dating?" You ask. "Yeah!! Arent you guys going to prom together?" Marcy smirks. "Y-yeah but it's different!!" Anne mumbles.

"Sureeee." "It is!!!" Sasha says. "Well we need to go to our next class, we spent the whole break watching you guys." Anne says. "You we're watching us the whole time!?" "Yep Sasha said. "Well, see ya!!" Marcy says while walking away, still grabbing onto your hand. "See ya!!" Sasha and Anne exclaim.

You and Marcy literally almost had the same schedule, unfortunately you guys didn't have the last two classes together. You had math and marcy had history. "Uhm marcy?" "Yeah?" "You're still holding onto my hand." You mention. "Right!! Sorry" "It's okay Dw!! See you at prom love!" You say while pecking Marcy's cheek.

"Uh see ya!" Marcy says while butterflies swarm her stomach. Boy I can tell you that Marcy was thinking about you the whole rest of the day, thinking about what you wear at prom, thinking about how adorable; pretty you are, etc. same thing goes to you.

5:36pm

"Ughhhhhhh" You groan. "What wrong?" Your mom says while coming into your room. "I don't know what to wear to prom." You sigh. "Should I wear a dress Bc ofc I'm a girl, or should I wear a suit? But that's for boys." You add.

"Sweetie, it doesn't matter what you wear, wear whatever feels comfortable for you, it doesn't matter if it's for a boy or girl. Plus, a suit would "suit" you. Get it?" She says. "Lol, thanks mom, your the best." You giggle while hugging your mom. "Anything for you, also hurry up!! Don't want to be late for your gf/date?" She winks.

"Mom!!" "okay okay!! I'll wait in the car k? Dad will help you tie your tie." Mom says. You get ready and wear the suit instead of the planned dress. "Okay girl, you can do this!! No more panic!!" You talk to yourself while walking downstairs. "Okay girl!! Ready for prom?" Your dad asks.

"Yep!!" "Okay this how you tie a tie.." your dad says while teaching you how to tie a tie. (Why do I keep saying while 😭😭) "thank you dad!!" "No prob, now cant let your date waiting for ya!!" He winks. "Dad!!" "Sorry sorry!! Now go ahead, have fun!! your stuff is already packed at Anne's for the sleepover!!" "Thank you dad and I will!! See you tomorrow!!" You exclaim.

Your mom drives you to the school and says her goodbyes and drives away. "Okay y/n, be calm, I really hope I'm not the only girl wearing  a suit. Cant let Marcy waiting." You think to yourself. You walk in to see many people dancing on the dance floor and talking to each other.

"Y/n!!!" Marcy says while tackling you. "Marcy!! You look.. pretty." "Oh really? Thank you!! My mom spent like forever on my hair. You look really nice too." Marcy replies. Marcy was wearing a purple dress with all different designs on it, for her hair,  it had jewels in it with a hair clip.

"Ahhhhh!!! You guys look so cute!!" Anne and Sasha says. For them, they were both wearing suits, like you. "Who helped you tie your ties? I had my dad do it for me." You ask. "I did mine by myself!" "Don't lie Sasha!! We did each others ties!!" Anne sighs. "Awwwh!! You guys are so adorable!!" Marcy fan girls.

You four talked for a while, laughed and smirk, even group photo!! Anne and Sasha left early because they wanted to dance on the dance floor while for you and Marcy, we're standing there awkwardly, drinking your sodas. "So..." "..." marcy stays silent. "Shall we?" Marcy asks while holding a hand out.

"Of course." You smile. You and Marcy run to the dance floor and dance your hearts out. When the slow dance music went on, you and Marcy slow danced peacefully. Lets just say you guys had an awesome time. "Alright guys the votes are in!!! Time to vote for prom king and queen!!" The dj says.

Everyone lines up infront of the dj, waiting for the answer. "Huh? Two queens? Uh okay. This years prom queens are..  Marcy and y/n with all the votes!!!" They exclaim. Unknown classmates put crowns on your guys heads and say congrats. "I thought I only convinced half of the school to vote for you guys." Sasha says.

"Well we think their cute!!!" Someone yells from the back. You four laugh and continue to party.

After a few hours...

After a while, prom was over for this year, people started leaving, and some stayed to clean up. You four stayed and cleaned up a little. (Got money for staying back 🤭🤭🥰) you four then went to Anne's house for the most amazing sleepover!!

"This years prom was awesome!!" Marcy exclaims. "Yeah!! I cant believe we got chosen for the prom queens." You say. "I cant believe Anne spilt soda on the table." Sasha laughs. "Hey!! That was only once okay!?" Anne says. You all arrive and at Annes house and get ready for bed; relaxation.

"Finallyyy, were all done changing into our pjs, can we please watch a movie or play a game?" Anne groans. "Game on!!" Marcy exclaims. You guys played games and 1 movie for the past three hours until it was 1am in the morning. Anne and Sasha ended up falling asleep first while watching the second movie.

While for you, you were outside watching the sky, watching stars glistening. "Beautiful view isn't it?" Marcy says while sitting next to you, watching the view. "Not as pretty as you." You tease. Marcy blushes and clears their throat. "I didn't expect prom to be good at all tbh." "Me either, I thought it would be bad and You wouldn't really like me in the suit.." you say.

"You kidding?!? You looked so pretty in the suit!! I almost past out when I saw you!!" "Really?" "Yeah!!" Marcy says. You guys stayed quiet for a while and watched the sky. "You know, I'm really glad I have you y/n, you make me so happy when I'm with you." Marcy yawns. "I'm glad I have you too mar-mar, I love you so much, Nothing can express how much I love you." You smile. "I love you too honey." Marcy yawns again.

"Sleepy already sweetheart?" "Mhm." Marcy hums. You carry Marcy bridal style back to the room, tucking her into the free and only bed Anne had. You were about to get out your sleeping bag until you felt someone grip onto your wrist. "Cuddle with meeee." "You sure?" "Yeahhh." Marcy grumbles. "Alright, I cant say no to your adorable face." You smile.

"Yayyy." Marcy said. You go into the sheets with Marcy and start getting comfy. You both hugged each other by the waist or chest and chins on the crooks of your necks. "I love you marcy." "I love you too." Marcy smiles and falls asleep. You smile back as you fade away into dream land.

Alternative ending (I added few days after)

"You kidding?!? You looked so pretty in the suit!! I almost past out when I saw you!!" "Really?" "Yeah!!" Marcy says. You guys stayed quiet for a while and watched the sky. "You know, I'm really glad I have you y/n, you make me so happy when I'm with you." Marcy yawns. "I'm glad I have you too mar-mar, I love you so much, Nothing can express how much I love you." You smile. "I love you too y/n." Marcy said.

You and Marcy then kissed in the moonlight, for the very first time.

BRO THAT TOOK SO LONG.
I didn't even notice I wrote over 1,000 words 😭😭😭
Really hope you enjoyed this!!!

1481 words