Hanahaki (anne x reader alternative endings 💔)

Two different endings yall. I couldn't decide on which ending so I ended up posting all endings

————————————————————————
Good ending.

"Please y/n, I don't want you to die, I'll pay for surgery just please." Anne cries. "It's okay anne, I'll do the surgery" you smile. "Okay.." she sniffles. After a few days anne talks to her mom about the disease and hopes she will help. Annes mom agrees to help and pays for the surgery.

"Thank you mom, I don't know how I live my life without y/n." "Of course anne, and y/n, the surgery will happen next week so please stay in bed and rest until then." She said. "Okay, thank you so much again." You say. Marcy had to go early unfortunately because her parents told her so. For the past week, Anne has been always going over to your house and take care of you 24/7. Unfortunately marcy wasn't always there because of her strict parents.

Time skip.

Place - the waiting room for surgery.

Anne and you were holding hands, she was cause she was nervous. "It's gonna be okay anne, thanks again for all your help." You smile for the last time. You knew you could never fall in love again, even with Anne. "I'm just nervous, what if you don't make it? I don't want you to die." She sobs.

"Don't worry anne, I'll be okay." You peck her on the cheek. "Sorry, I know you don't have a crush on me but just in case I don't make it." You add. "Don't worry, I kinda liked it." She pecks your cheek too. "Y/n, your ready for the surgery." The doctor said. "See you anne." " see ya." Anne let go of your hand.

You enter the room where the surgery takes place. God I hope I make it, you think. "First let's do a quick check up on your lungs." The doctor then does an X-ray. "I'll be back in a sec.." they say while walking away to the surgeon. You were confused, was there something wrong with your lungs again?

You heard only one sentence, "how can this happen, unless.." they never came back until at least 10 minutes after, Anne and the doctors came. "So we have figured out something good. Fortunately, the hanahaki disease has randomly disappeared from your system." The surgeon says.

"Oh that's great!!" You say. Wait, that only means one thing, you thought. "Anne?" You look at Anne. "Yes y/n, I do like you now." She hugged you. You start to tear up a little. "But I thought you liked marcy-" "it was never her, it was always you." She wipes the tears rolling down your face. (I didnt know how to end it sorry 😭😭)

Bad ending

Im too lazy I will add it in later im sorry 😭😭😭

477 words