Misunderstood (Raine x reader 💔💞)

Hey y'all!! I've been feeling down lately so here!! Take angst!!
Anyway enjoy!!

————————————————————————
Plot: you were gonna give Raine, your lover, a bouquet of flowers but you ended up seeing something worse. Btw you guys have been together for about a year and todays your anniversary!!

Y/n's pov

I'm so excited!! I've been working so hard on this project for emperor belos and I'm finally done!! Gosh being head witch of the weather coven is hard. I'm so excited to give these flowers to Raine!! Raine is so dreamy.

Wait. Where are they? I look into their room to see nothing. Weird. Maybe I'll just look in their room for a bit!! I look around their desk and scrolls to see many projects!! Their so smart!! But I hope they don't overwork their self like last time.

As I exit their room, Darius, head witch of the abomination coven bumps into me. "Y/n? What are you doing in Raines room? Plus who are those flowers for?" He asks. "Oh I'm just wondering where they are! Also these are for them!!" I reply. Darius then gives me a awkward face and scratch's the back of their head.

"Something wrong?" I ask? "No nothing, uh maybe ask Terra where they are." He says while he walks away. Weird. Why is he acting like that? He never acts like that. Whatever. Time to find Terra!!

Time skip!!

Finally!! I found Terra, head witch of the plant coven. "Hey Terra!!" You wave while you approach her. "Hello sprout. What brings you here?" She asks. "Darius told me you know where my partner is!!" I say. "Oh.. uhm maybe ask someone else sprout. I don't know." She says awkwardly. "Okay? Thanks though!!" I say happily.

Terra's pov

Oh dear, I feel so bad for this girl. She doesn't know what Raines actually doing right now..

Back to y/n's pov!!

Ughhhh. I asked every coven head and no one knows!! Why are they all acting weird? I hope it's nothing bad. Plus it's sunset. Hmmmmmm. Oh!! Maybe Raines favorite spot!! The top of the hill!! I'll go there!! As I go there, I feel something holding onto my leg.

It's Eberwolf!! "Uhm eberwolf what are you doing??" I ask but get no response. "Eberwolf what's happening?" I say as I get one knee. Why does he look concerned? Does he not want me to go there? That's like very concerning.

"Eberwolf, I need to go find Raine I can hang out with you tomorrow!!" As I try to get out of his reach. Darius walks in and helps Eberwolf. "Guys!! What is with you guys!!" You yell. After some time you get out their grasp and run. They yell out your name but it's too late. You see what Raine has been doing the whole time.

Cliffhanger!! I will be doing a part two rn so don't worry!! Hoped you enjoyed!!

490 words