🤭 (anne boonchuy x reader ✨💞)

Yes.

————————————————————————
Plot: you and Anne's parents let you stay over for the night.

It was the fourth night Anne has been awake late searching for a way back to amphibia. But no luck. It's already 4am and Anne is running on their fifth cup of coffee. "Maybe I can take a tiny break in bed." Anne says.

Anne then walks over to see you already sleeping in Anne's bed. (You fell asleep on accident) She then smiles at the scene and then gets ready for bed. Puts away her research, brush her teeth, etc. Anne then went into the sheets and memorized you.

She then blushed at her girlfriends face. Gosh 🤭🤭 you then slowly woke up and woke up to see Anne looking at you? "Honey? What are you doing awake?" "Sorry I was still researching." She said. "You really need to sleep early next time okay?" You say while kissing her forehead.

"Okay okay I will." She sighs. "You better, or I'll attack you with kisses!!" You say and then smother Anne with kisses. "Sweetheart stop!!!" She giggles. "Never!!" You say. After a while you stopped and said, "now go to sleep now, we can finish it tomorrow yeah?" Anne hummed a yes.

"Okay, goodnight honey, love you." "Love you too my lover." She says. You both fall asleep in each other's arms. You both facing eachother. Unfortunately, Anne's mom recorded the whole thing while Anne dad was watching.

"Ahhhh their so cute!!" "Agreed." Annes mom said. "Let's go before we get caught." "Yeah." Anne dad says. Both of them sneak out and smirked.

😨

267 words