Random/ cute scenarios of amphibia and toh characters cause im bored 💞

It's like 12:29am for me and I've been working on the discontinued part twos of the random stories I write, and im tired but still wanna write. Plus I'm bored so here!! Take random platonic and romantic scenarios with the characters I write!!

Also this based on ideas I found on tiktok and my own ideas!!

————————————————————————
No plot this chapter!!

-I feel like when you and Marcy would have sleepovers when you guys were little, she would read children books; fairytales when you both were about to go to sleep. Well this may sound funny but in the present, marcy still reads them while you guys fall asleep cuddling.

-it's very true you and Anne could burn the whole house down while cooking together. But it's very cute when you can't tie your apron on so Anne slide her hands under your waist and put their head on your shoulder and tie it for you.

-you and sasha love sending each other tiktoks at like 5am in the morning after spending an all nighter on FaceTime. 🤭🤭🥴

-I feel like if you and teenage Raine went ice skating, they would fall a lot and you would have to catch them. They blush everytime you smile at them saying, "I got you"

-Darius definitely says sweet things or I love you Everytime they kiss you multiple times on the face.

-if your the parental figure for the collector, I feel like you would do that simba thing once you officially adopted them.

- I feel like Darcy or like any other amphibia or toh character whenever they spot you and your reading a book, they would come over and lay their head on your lap or stomach. Small conversations over time to time.

-if you came home; to Marcy's house tired, marcy would be the one who made something for you. Like food or comfy place to cuddle and let out your feeling and thoughts about your day.

-Anne or like Darius would give you oversized shirts; their shirts so you could wear them ofc. They would ask sometimes like, "do you like my clothing that much?" If you wore their clothing everywhere. I think the reason was so you smell their scent by the clothing.

-build a bear with Luz or willow or like anyone now.

-cuddling with Anne on the cold winter nights while drinking hot cocoa is the best.

-scenario for anyone in toh or Amphibia, you guys would make cookies and would definitely make a mess, sprinkles everywhere, ingredients not put away, and frosting on you guys. If there was frosting on your cheek I feel like they would wipe it away and kiss the spot where the frosting was.

-making snow angels together!!

-best feeling. waking up next to them and they call you beautiful, with a wholesome smile

-if Raine or marcy ever have the courage, while your playing with their hair, they would pull you into a kiss. (Sasha would 💀)

-walking back to somewhere under the same umbrella while its raining outside.

Guys I know I have a lot to catch up on.. but I'm thinking of making some of these scenarios into stories and chapters in this book. 🤭🤭 what do you say?

540 words