Moonlight (marcy x fem reader ✨💞)

Hey!! This chapter will be when you guys are already dating, plus prom is near. Ofc I will be using she/her pronouns for the reader. Anyway hope you enjoy!!
Just a heads up, their might be a tiny smooch at end, I'll also give a warning before the paragraph!

————————————————————————

Prom is on the corner. At first, you didn't think much of it and didn't want to go. But something was awaiting for you..

Marcys pov

I wake up from my annoying alarm as I start getting ready for school. Gosh I'm so excited!! Prom night is tonight!! I'm so excited to go with my wonderful girlfriend y/n!! Wait. Did I even ask her yet!!

As I start reading through our last night texts I forgot to ask her!! Now I'm supposed to ask her at school! How am I even gonna ask? A whole poster? Just a note in a locker? Wait, yeah! Just a note in the locker!!

Time skip when marcy arrives at school

Finally! Boring, school. Oh right! The note! I just need to write it down before y/n- "heya marcy! Watcha writing?" Y/n says while appearing out of nowhere. "Ahhh!!" I scream while tripping.

"Oh I'm so sorry honey! Need help?" Y/n asks. "Uhm, yeah sure." I blush while getting up. "Whatcha writing?" She asks again. "Uhm nothing!!" I squeal.

Third person view.

"Okay?" Y/n responds. "Come on!! Lets go to our first class!" "Woah!!" Marcy exclaims while being dragged by the wrist. Right! Marcy and you had the first class! How exciting.

Time skip when marcy tries to ask again

After class marcy and you start getting your stuff for the next class. As the next bell rings marcy comes up to you and mumbles, "hey y/n can you maybe go with me to the prom later?" "Hm? Did you say something?" You say while taking out a earplug.

"UH... NOTHING.. DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!!" Marcy exclaims while just running to their class. "Marcy wait!!" You say. Weird, she isn't like this at all, I'll ask her later. Plus I haven't even asked her to prom yet.

Time skip.. again 😭😭😭

It's already the end of class? At least I can- wait what!? It's the last class of the day!? I haven't told her yet!! I need to find her!!

As you try to find marcy, marcy tried to find you too. It took at least 30 minutes to find each other. "Honey!!" "Marcy!!" You exclaim as you run up to her and hug. You guys pull apart and you say, "Marcy, I need to ask you something." "Me too." Marcy says.

"I'll let you go first!" You reply. "No you do!" Marcy says. This goes on for a few minutes until you ran out of breathe. "Okay, what about we both say it at the same time?" "Okay!!" Marcy agrees. "Okay 3...2...1." "Would you like to go to prom with me!" You both exclaim.

Cliffhanger!!! Don't worry their will be a part two! Also don't question why I'm writing a bunch of stuff at 3 in the morning.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed the story so far!!

533 words