Part 1

The story begins with a guy waking up and having a bad hungover. The guy goes to the kitchen to drink something to get rid of his hungover.
Then the story switches to a girl who looks very bubbly and cheerful,the girl was writing something on her diary just when someone calls her downstairs and she quickly closes her diary and run downstairs.
Back to the guy he drinks the hangover drink and suddenly he gets a call that he has to come to the office as it's very urgent,so the guy quickly goes to get ready and leave for the office. When he reaches the office everyone stood up and greets him and he straight goes to his cabin,then his friend also who is his manager comes and calls him hey Karan then he turns and hugs his friend and his manager's name is om,so they hug each other and om could sense that Karan wasn't well and he asked him did you get so drunk again and Karan told him no why do you think so😏. And om didn't want to annoy him he just brushed it off and left the cabin.
Back to the girl the girl goes downstairs and her mom calls her teju come have breakfast and she sits and have her breakfast, after eating her breakfast she goes back to her room and gets ready quickly as she has an interview to go to and she doesn't want to get late. Suddenly she gets a call from her friend vidhi who also has an interview at the same place teju has and they have decided they will go together.