Part 34

Happy reading

Morning
Karan gets a call from his younger sister
Karan: Hello! He said with a grumpy morning voice
S1: Is this how you greet your younger sister🙄
Karan: Ishaani tum?
Ishaani: Han mein, gosh bhai you have become so busy that you don't even have time for your younger sister😏
Karan: Nothing like that isha, you know na how busy it is here so, but anyways I talked to mom recently.
Ishaani: Yeah I know she told me.
Karan: So how is fashion designing going?
Ishaani: It's going great in fact am gonna be doing a fashion show in India soon so everyone might be coming to India soon.
Karan: Wait really?
Ishaani: Yeah.
Karan: That's Amazing am so happy for you.
Ishaani: Thanks bhai, okay I know it's morning there and you have to get to work so talk to you later.
Karan: Yeah
Karan then goes to get ready and leaves for office and teju and vidhi also reached the office already and Karan entered and everyone as usual greeted him as he walks by. Teju then goes to give Karan his schedule.
Teju: Karan here is your schedule
Karan: Thanks, so uhm how are you doing?
Teju: Am doing great.
There was an awkward silence between them.
Teju: Okay I will leave you to work and I will also get to work.
Karan: Yeah.
Karan in his mind: what the hell was that stupid, couldn't even make a proper conversation with her, Ugh Karan Kundrra has officially lost it.
Teju then went to her desk.
Vidhi: So where were you last night?
Teju: Oh that I went somewhere.
Vidhi: With who? Yash?
Teju: No uhm Karan.
Vidhi: What the hell, Karan sir?
Teju: Yes, please stop talking loud we are in the office.
Vidhi: So was it a date?
Teju: No it was a casual dinner.
Vidhi: With just two of you?
Teju: Yes!
Vidhi: So basically a date🙄but you both don't wanna accept that it is a date idiots😏
Teju: Just shut up vidhi, get your ass back to work.
Vidhi: Whatever.
It was lunch time and they had their lunch and after lunch got over Karan called teju in his cabin.
Karan: Uhm sorry I forgot to tell you this but Mr khurana is coming today so get the meeting room ready.
Teju started getting scared.
Karan: Teju! Where are you lost?
Teju: No.. w w where I will get the meeting room ready don't worry.
Karan: Thanks.
Karan then looked at teju she looked scared but she was trying hard not to show it.
Karan: Are you okay teju?
Teju: Yes am fine, I will just come.
And she ran to the washroom, and started getting panic attacks.
Teju: No teju you can't get scared, you are strong you can't fall weak just because of disgusting men like him.

Mr khurana finally came and Karan welcomed him teju saw him and she started feeling sick then Me khurana saw teju and he winked at her teju felt disgusted and she ran again to the washroom and started puking. Just then vidhi came to the washroom and heard someone puking.
Vidhi: Hello, who is puking are you okay?
Teju: Vidhi it's me.
Vidhi: Teju tum! Are you okay?
Teju: No am not i want to go home. She said this while she was crying
Vidhi: Teju you are scaring me what happened are you okay? Just come out.
Teju: Am coming.
And then she comes out and her condition wasn't that great.
Vidhi: Teju what the hell what happened to you? And why are you crying did something happen? Please tell me cause you are scaring me.
Teju: Mr khurana.
Vidhi: That idiot what the hell did he do now?
Teju: He is here.
Vidhi: What is he doing here?
Teju: He has a meeting with Karan.
Vidhi: Teju you have to tell Karan sir about that idiot.
Teju: No please I just want to go home, can you please make an excuse for me and tell Karan that I am not feeling well so I went home.
Vidhi: Yeah sure, but let me come with you.
Teju: No no you finish your work I can manage don't worry I just don't wanna see him, also can you assist him for the meeting.
Vidhi: Okay fine, let's go get your stuff.
While they were talking someone heard them. They went to take teju's stuff and vidhi followed her till she got a cab and left.

Meeting room
Mr khurana: So Mr kundrra about this deal, I really hope it does wonders.
Karan: Yeah same here.
Karan in his mind:I wonder where teju is.
Mr khurana: Mr kundrra where is your assistant?
Karan: Uhm she must be coming, oh wait here she is.
He said as he saw someone opening the door but to his surprise it wasn't teju.
Karan: Vidhi!
Vidhi: Hi sir, Uhm since I have no work I will help you finish the meeting if that's cool.
Karan: Yeah. He said it with a worried face
Karan: Uhm excuse us for a second
He then took vidhi outside with him.
Karan: Vidhi where the hell is teju?
Vidhi: Sir, she wasn't feeling well so she went home.
Karan: What do you mean, she wasn't feeling well?
Vidhi: Sir she was puking so she told me she wanted to go home.
Karan: And you let her go by herself?
Vidhi: Sir I told her I will go with her, but she refused. Don't worry she will be fine.
Then they went back to the meeting room and continued the meeting. Vidhi was giving scaring looks to Mr khurana that it got him so scared, the meeting got over and they left and vidhi went back to her desk and to check up on teju.
Vidhi: Hey are you okay?
Teju: Yeah much better, am just relaxing now on my bed. So how was the meeting?
Vidhi: It was great but tha khurana is such a creep🤮
Teju: Tell me about it🙄
Vidhi: By the way Karan sir was so worried about you.
Teju: I knew he will be, I will text him.
Vidhi: Anyways I will get back to work, you take care okay? I will come see you once am done with work.
Teju: Yeah see you.
Vidhi: Bye love you take care.
Teju: Bye love you too

Karan's cabin
Om and Karan were sitting together and om looked lost and Karan saw that.
Karan: Om are you okay?
Om: Uhm bhai i have to tell you something.....

So guys what do you think what om wants to tell Karan oh and who heard teju and vidhi talking in the washroom tell me in the comments.
Thanks for reading guys hope you like this new part❤️