Part 83

Happy reading

Morning
Karan and teju were sleeping in each other's arms when the sun rays filled in their room. And they both got up.
Karan: Good morning. " he said with his morning raspy voice".
Teju: Good morning.
Karan: Last night was amazing.
Teju then felt shy and hid herself with the blanket
Karan: Now why are you hiding I have already seen everything. "He said jokingly"
Teju hit Karan's hand and felt embarrassed.
Karan: Are you Sore?  "He asked worriedly"
Teju: I am fine don't worry. " she said cupping his face"
Karan: Okay I will give you pain killers after you take a shower.
Teju nodded
Teju: I will go get ready, should we go explore the place?
Karan: Are you sure? I mean will you be able to?
Teju: What do you mean? "She asked confused"
Karan: I mean the way I went roughly last night I don't think you will be able to walk. " he said smirking and winking at her"
Teju: Shut up and let me go get a shower. " she said pushing him".
She tried to get up but she failed to get up and fell down the bed. Karan started laughing at her.
Karan: I told you.
Teju: Shut up and come help me
Karan then came and carried her in a bride style and dropped her to the bathroom.
Karan: Teju listen.
Teju: Hmmm
Teju looked at him waiting for him to continue
Karan: Let's take a shower together anyways you know na I believe in saving water. "He winked at her"
Teju: Shameless. " she muttered slowly"
Karan: Let's do it na?
Teju: No thank you I am good and I know what by saving water you mean🙄, we will take a shower less and do other things more I know you very well now go away and let me shower please.
Karan: Okay as you wish, I am going to the other bathroom to get ready and I will arrange breakfast as well.
Teju: Okay
Teju then went and took a shower and went to the mirror and looked at herself and saw all the love bites and marks on her body and felt shy. She then finally got ready and went downstairs to see Karan arranging breakfast on the table.
Karan looked up and saw teju coming down.
Karan: Hi baby
Teju: Hi what's for breakfast?
Karan: Come see
Teju: Oh yummy this looks good. "She said excitedly"
Karan: Come sit
Teju was about to take the chair and sit but Karan pulled her and made her sit on his lap. And Karan started feeding her.
Karan: Is it good?
Teju: Hmm it's yummmyyy sunnyyyy, give me more na.
Karan: Okay mera bacha.
Teju: Sunny
Karan: Hmm baby
Teju: Aaj kya karein? I toh said I want to explore but what should we do explore?
Karan: What do you want to do today baby?
Teju: I don't know something fun.
Karan: Aren't you tired? You know how rough I went last night can you even walk properly?
Teju: Shut up and stop repeating that🙄" teju said hitting him"
Karan: Okay tell me what do you feel like doing?
Teju: Shopping?
Karan: Whattttt!!!! " he screamed"
Teju: What happened why did you scream?
Karan: Teju I hate shopping.
Teju: What how can someone hate shopping? I toh love shopping I like doing grocery shopping too, one day I will take you.
Karan: No I am not coming and grocery shopping is worst at least normal shopping is fine but grocery shopping I don't like it.
Teju: But why? It's fun sunny. "She said pouting"
Karan: No it's not🙄 " Karan said kissing her pout"
Teju: Yes it is and we are going shopping today and that's final.
Karan: But... fine. " he said giving up because he knows there is no point of fighting because at the end he will still anyways go shopping with her"
Teju: Yayyy thank you sunny " she said kissing him on the cheeks"
They then continued eating breakfast and talking to each other.
It was evening when they went shopping teju was so excited to shop and look around she shopped for everyone she loves, Karan didn't like shopping but seeing her excited while shopping and looking around made him happy. Every time teju would shop something from a store she would give the bags to Karan and Karan was fine in the beginning but as teju kept shopping the bags increased and Karan got annoyed.
Karan: Teju don't you think this is enough shopping already?
Teju: What are you mad I still have to look at like at least 4 stores.
Karan: What!!!!
Karan dropped the bags and sat down at a chair which was near them.
Teju: Sunny why would you drop the bags, pick them up quickly🙄
Karan: But Laddoo when are you going to be done with shopping?
Teju: Don't know depends on my mood. Now pick the bags and let's go. " saying that she goes inside another store"
Karan: Arghhhh women
Teju: Stop whining and chop chop.
Karan then followed her inside the store
Teju kept looking and Karan was tired now.
Karan: Baby are you almost done?
Teju: Just a sec baby almost done last store.
They then went to the last store and finally teju was done.
Karan: Phew finally now let's go I need a good shower and I need to relax.
Teju: Wow yaar yahan toh full plan bhi ho gaya😏
Karan: Arey no baby if you want we can take it together you are always welcome you know that😉
Teju: Shut up and let's go. "She said pushing him"
While they were going out teju saw a jewelry store and decided to go inside and check it.
Karan: Teju you said you are done?
Teju: Just a second please.
Karan: Hurry
Teju then went inside and started looking around and her eyes caught attention to this one ring.
Teju: Excuse me? " she calls the jeweler salesperson"
JS: Yes ma'am?
Teju: Umm how much is this? " she said showing the ring"
JS: Ma'am this is 20 lakh
Teju: 20 lakh. " she said her eyes popping out"
JS: Yes ma'am do you want to buy it?
Teju: Umm no thank you I just wanted to know the price thank you.
Karan was waiting outside for her when she came out.
Karan: done?
Teju: Hmm " she nodded"
Karan: Did you buy anything?
Teju: Nope didn't really like anything, anyways let's go home I am tired.
Karan: Ugh finally
They then left just when they were about to get inside the car Karan stopped.
Karan: Teju
Teju: Hmm
Karan: I need to use the washroom I will just come okay?
Teju: Okay
Karan the leaves from there he took long so teju got worried, she was about to call him when he came out.
He then opened the car
Teju: Hey! You okay?
Karan: Hmm I am fine why?
Teju: No I mean you took way to long, so I got worried.
Karan: Don't worry actually there was a line that's why I was late.
Teju: Oh okay
Karan: Shall we go now?
Teju: Yup
Karan then started the car and drove off

Hey guys sorry I am not able to update fast but I am busy with college and stuff so can't really update faster anymore but I will try my best. Also trying to think about what to write on the story is also what is making me late to update it, I just can't think what else to put in this story it's like I have ran out of all ideas lol. Anyways will try my best to update fast.