Part 10

Happy reading

Afternoon
Everyone is busy doing their work and Teju is still irritated by the fact that Karan acts like this.
Om enters the office. He wasn't there In the morning as he had some work but now he is back and he goes to teju's desk.

Om: Good afternoon teja, how is it going?
Teju was lost so she didn't hear om, so om shook her and teju came out of her thoughts.
Teju: Sir ap sorry I was lost somewhere else what were you saying?
Om: Teja I said good afternoon, what happened everything okay?
Teju: Yeah sir, everything is good.
Om: If everything is good,then why are you so lost?
Teju wasn't someone who loved sharing her problems to people but since om was insisting she told him.
Teju: Nothing is good sir, Karan sir is annoying😏
Om: What!
Teju: yes sir he called me here so early in the morning at 5 and he told me he had some important work but he didn't even show up, also btw he did this on purpose.
Om: How do you know that he did it on purpose?
Teju: Because sir I made him confess and he agreed that he did it on purpose🙄
Om: Shit! Am so sorry on his behalf you know na how he is.
Teju: Yes I know how he is and am regretting why I agreed to become his assistant😩
Om: don't worry I will talk to him.
Teju: Thank you sir but I think it's useless like you said he doesn't listen to anyone🙄
Om: Yeah I know but I will try, at the end of the day he is not just my boss but my friend as well.
Om left and went straight to Karan's cabin.

Karan: Come in.
Om: Bhai!
Karan: Om what's up?
Om: Nothing much Bhai just came back from the meeting.
Karan: Oh yeah so how was it did we get the deal?
Om: Of course we did!
Hearing this Karan got so happy and they Hugged each other.

Om: So Bhai we need to talk.
Karan: Uh oh what happened now?
Om: I can't believe you behaved like this with teja?
Karan: oh toh madam ne bata diya🙄
Om: Usne kuch nahi kaha, but seriously I can't believe you are behaving like this with her.
Karan: Look om I know girl's like her they just want to trap rich men that's it.
Om: Wow Bhai I always knew you were arrogant and rude to outsiders but never knew your thinking could be this low.
Karan: Om yaar please.
Om: No Bhai this is not right she is such a nice girl and you are behaving like this with her.
Karan: Wow kya jaadu kar liya hai usne tum par?
Om: What!
Karan: Kya what? All you do these days is teja teja, so I wonder what wonders she has done on you.
Om: She has done nothing, she is just a dear friend.
Karan: Ha bhai dear friend🙄, you sure you don't like her?
Om: No yaar I told you na she is just a dear friend that's it, anyways please be nice to her.
Karan: Whatever I will try but who knows what will happen🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Om leaves Karan's cabin.
Karan: Tejasswi You told om how I treated you today. Now wait and watch what I do to you more.

Karan goes to call teju.
Karan: Tejasswi, can you come to my cabin?
Teju in her mind: oh god now what does he want?
Teju: Sir, did you call me?
Karan: Oh yes, you love telling people your problem na.
Teju: What sir?
Karan: Nothing actually, I have a meeting to attend so you are joining me today.
Teju: What! me sir.
Karan: Yes you, you are my assistant have you forgotten that Ms Prakash🙄
Teju: No sir I haven't but what will I do there?
Karan: You have to attend it with me that's what you have to do.
Teju: Okay sir let me go get my bag.
Karan: Okay I will meet you at the parking lot.
Teju leaves Karan's cabin.

Teju in her mind: I can't believe I have to attend a meeting with this khadoos😭 how will I manage, what if he does something again.
Teju then goes to take her bag and Just then vidhi comes.

Vidhi: Oye where are you going?
Teju: Woh Karan sir told me to attend a meeting with him.
Vidhi: What! Oh my god take care babes.
Teju: Yeah also if you don't get my call or message just know am dead😭
Vidhi: Teju yaar darao maat.
Teju: Okay I gotta go, he is waiting at the parking lot. If I go late he will be very mad, chal bye see you.
Teju hugs Vidhi and leaves.

Meanwhile karan is waiting for teju.

Karan: Oh god where the hell is this girl, I hate late comers😡
Meanwhile Teju appears saying sorry to Karan.

Teju: Sorry sir, Vidhi was actually talking to me and... before she could finish Karan stopped her.
Karan: Ms Prakash I don't fucking care but just know I hate late comers so let's go.
They get into the car and they leave for the meeting.
The entire ride was quite, Karan was on his phone and checking the files while teju was just looking outside the window and enjoying the view.
They finally reached the place it wasn't that far from the office it was around 25 minutes away so it was fast and teju was thanking her lucky stars that the place wasn't that far and she couldn't tolerate sitting in one place so quite for a long time.
So they got out and people greeted them and showed them where the meeting room is.

So what do you think what will happen after the meeting? Will they come more closer or will they dislike each other even more?

So guys here is the next part sorry I am very busy this days and also not feeling very well but I try my best to write and then update.