Part 85

Happy reading

Okay coz I love y'all and honestly wanna get done with this book quickly am giving you another part enjoy💖
So many interesting things are coming up so do wait and see.

Morning
Karan was getting ready office when teju called him.
Teju: Good morning sunnyyyyy
Karan: Good morning my love, how are you?
Teju: I am good I miss you though.
Karan: Aww I miss you too, so tell me did you sleep well?
Teju: Yup and what about you?
Karan: Same my love.
Teju: Are you getting ready for office?
Karan: Yes, I gotta go sweety let's see if I get time I will come and see you okay?
Teju: Okay! Bye
Karan: Bye! I love you
Teju: I love you too.
Karan: My kiss?
Teju then kissed the phone
Karan: Haye! "He said touching putting his hand on his heart"
Teju: Okay bye
They then end the call
Teju then gets ready and she has her breakfast and leaves to go meet Sam at her hotel. She took a cab and reached the hotel, she then went to Sam's room number and knocked. Sam opened the door and was surprised to see teju.
Sam: Teju?
Teju: Hey! " she was about to hug Sam but Sam went inside ignoring her"
Teju in her mind: Oh god she is really upset, good luck Teju because I am definitely going to die today.
Teju then went inside and was shocked to see what was in front of her.
Teju: You guys?
S1: Hey Buttercup" The person said excited and went forward to hug her but Sam held him"
Teju: Umm okay hey Rockstar? " She greeted the other guy who was sitting down on the bed"
The person ignored her as well.
Teju: I am sorry guys but please talk to me.
S2: Not a single word. "The person said glaring at Sam and the other guy"
Teju: Sam I am sorry for leaving you alone I didn't mean too trust me. And Ace I am sorry I don't know why you are upset with me but I am sorry. Spade I don't even know if you are upset or not but if you are then I am sorry. " she said holding her ears"
Spade: Oh come on guys just stop it already she said sorry okay, and Sam let go of my hand i want to hug my buttercup.
Sam then let go of spades hand and spade hugged teju.
Spade: I missed you buttercup
Teju: I missed you too spade.
Sam: Liar " she muttered slowly thinking no one heard her but they all did"
Teju: I am sorry Sammy I wasn't a great friend and I left you alone but I am here to explain myself.
Sam: yeah sure go on
Teju then told them everything and also about Karan.
Sam: So he is your boyfriend?
Teju nodded
Sam: And you didn't tell us?
Spade: Chill Sam it's not a big deal.
Sam: I know it's not but I thought we were friends apparently we are not because if we were she would have told us before. I don't even think we mean anything to her.
Teju: It's not like that
Ace: I knew " Ace said as he got up from where he was sitting"
Sam: You what!!
Ace: I knew about her boyfriend.
Sam: Of course you knew after all you are the best friend and we are just what? Friends. " She said as she air quoted"
Teju: Samu it's not like that you know that.
Sam: So why didn't you tell us earlier?
Teju: We weren't even together when I met you guys and I didn't think that we would ever be back together.
Spade: Okay that's enough come on now Sammy hug each other.
Teju: Please " she said as she opened her arms telling her to come"
Sam hesitated at first but then gave up and hugged her.
Sam: Idiot
Teju: Shut up and never ever say that you don't mean anything to me only I know how much you guys mean to me.
Sam: I am sorry I guess I over reacted.
Teju: Of course after all you are my drama queen. " she said chuckling"
Teju then looked at Ace
Teju: I am guessing you are still upset?
Ace: Can I talk to her alone? " He asked in a mad voice with his hands at the back"
Sam: Sure
Spade: Of course
Spade and sam then left the room.
Teju: I am sorry Ace " she said looking down"
Ace: You know how worried I was? I thought something happened to you when you didn't pick up my calls for 3 days. My mind was going crazy thinking something happened to you but you were just enjoying with your boyfriend.
Teju looked down
Ace: I just can't risk it okay, I don't want anything happening like last time. I can't lose you, you mean a lot to me.
Teju then quickly hugged Ace
Teju: Sorry it won't happen again. " she said as she hugged him"
Ace: Hmm
Teju: What Hmm I need words.
Ace: Just please take care of yourself, You know what's happening right? And we can't risk it.
Teju: Yeah I know don't worry I will be careful and why do I have to worry when I have you, spade, sam and now even Karan.
Ace hearing Karan didn't feel right with him.
Teju: Okay can you please get out of this Ace thing I want my Adi back.
Adi chuckled
Adi: You still hate Ace huh?
Teju: Yes, Because when you become Ace you are a different person which I hate, but my adi is soft and sweet so I like that.
Adi: Okay but seriously Dove don't ever do this again.
Teju: Don't worry, okay tell me when did you guys arrive?
Adi: Just last night
Teju: And when you called me you knew you were coming but didn't tell me?
Adi: I was upset with you if you remember?
Teju: Whatever
Just then they heard a knock.
Sam: Can we come in if you guys are done talking?
Adi: Yeah come in
Spade: So not upset anymore?
Adi: Nope
Spade: What happened to all the pep talk you gave yourself to not melt easily?
Adi: Shut up and you know I can never stay upset with dove for to long.
Spade: Yeah yeah
Teju: Shut up harshad🙄
Harshad: I thought I was spade a few minutes ago.
Teju: Well now you are harshad get off this mask of ace and spade you know I hate them😏
Harshad: Yeah yeah whatever, so buttercup how you doing?
Teju: Doing great and happy.
Adi: He is keeping you happy right? " He asked worriedly"
Teju: Very much that I can't describe it.
Harshad: He better be because if he hurts you then he has to go through Ace and Spade this time.
Teju: You guys stop don't worry he really loves me and I really love him and we are happy.
Sam: So that means you will not be coming back to NYC?
Teju: I haven't thought about that yet.
Adi: Well it's your decision if you are coming back or not but wherever you are we want you to be happy.
Teju nodded her head
Sam: Okay so the whole gang is here so what do we do today?
Adi: I just want to sleep
Harshad: Yeah same honestly I am still so jet lagged.
Sam: Oh god seriously you guys are boring.
Teju: Shut up Samu don't call them boring they are just old. " she said and started laughing"
They all then started laughing seeing teju laugh.
Teju and Sam were on the bed watching something and Adi and harshad were at the balcony.
Harshad: You know you have to tell her
Adi: No I can't risk it
Harshad: But not telling her is more risky.
Adi: Nope I am not telling her, I need time to prepare
Harshad: Adi she loves you she can't even bare a little thing on you and you are planning to do something so bad which you probably won't........ she will be mad.
Adi: I will handle her
Harshad: She will hate you
Adi: She won't
Harshad: Okay you do you.
Teju and Sam on the bed.
Teju: I can't believe you called Adi telling him you want to leave and go back to NYC.
Sam: So what did you expect? I was alone okay.
Teju: I am sorry Samu
Sam: It's fine. " She said hugging her"
Teju: Thanks
Sam: So you and Karan Huh?
Teju felt shy
Sam: Y'all are so cute
Teju cheeks became so red.
Sam: Omg are you blushing?
Just then Karan called teju
Sam: Oh look who it is it's my future jiju
Teju: Shut up. " She hit Sam's hand and ran outside to take the call"
Teju: H- hello " She said panting"
Karan: Hello are you okay why are you panting?
Teju: Nothing just the phone was in the room and I was in the washroom so I ran to take it.
Karan: Oh okay, what are you doing?
Teju: Nothing just here to meet Sam.
Karan: Oh is she okay? Was she mad?
Teju: Yeah a little but I managed.
Karan: Great I had a little time so I thought to check up on you but now I gotta go bye love you.
Teju: Love you too bye.
They then end the call and teju went back to the room and continued chatting with everyone.

So you must be wondering why Adi is Ace and harshad is Spade? Well you will find out soon in the upcoming parts don't worry. But what do you think what are they?