Part 96

Happy reading

Next day
Teju: I have packed everything. Your socks, toothbrush, shir-
Karan: Ok baba! We have rehearsed this so many times.
Teju: I am trying to make sure-
Karan: it's time for me to go teju." She looked over at the time and her face dropped. She sighed and said
Teju: You have to go..?" He nodded and said
Karan: We have talked about this Teju. And you're the one who told me to go." She nodded he looked at the clock.
Karan: Now I seriously need to go. Bye Baby.
Teju: Bye." He opened the door to quickly leave but Teju pulled him back and hugged him, breaking down into tears. This is what he didn't want to happen. For her to cry. He rubbed her back, trying to calm her down. "I am going to miss you." she said.
Karan: I am going to miss you more.
Teju: I can't live without you Sunny. How will I pass these one week?
Karan: Neither can I But it has to be done teju. After these one week we will be with each other forever." She didn't let him go neither did he. "Teju I seriously need to go or else I will miss my flight." She hugged him one last time and broke the hug. He wiped away her tears and said "No more crying."

She held onto him and kissed him passionately. He kissed her back and placed his hands on her waist.
Karan: I will miss this too." He said after they broke the kiss. He left a long kiss on her forehead and her eyes automatically closed. He put their foreheads together and whispered
Karan: I love you Laddoo.
Teju: I love you too Sunny." she whispered back. He took his forehead off and said
Karan: Bye teju.
Teju: By..e" she said, with her voice cracking.
He opened the door and walked towards the car, not wanting to turn back to her. He knew she was looking at him but he quickly sat inside the car. He couldn't help himself so he popped his head out of the window. He waved at her and she showed him her smile, waving her hand back. And soon the car drove out of the penthouse and he sat back in his seat. He knew teju must be crying right now so he texted her "Wipe away your tears. Even though I'm not with you they are still hurting me." He saw her read the text and he smiled, thinking about her.
Karan in his mind: I am the one going but I already am missing her!

Teju's house
She kept tossing and turning around in the bed, not being able to sleep. How could she sleep when she didn't have her pillow with her. Her Sunny. She felt so uncomfortable. She usually sleeps with her head on top of his chest, listening to his heartbeat. But today she didn't have him or his heartbeat with her. She held his pillow that she took with her to her house and tightly hugged it but it still didn't help her sleep.
Then she remembered she took Karan's shirt with her. She got up and went towards the closet. She picked up his shirt that she brought from his house and brought it back to the bed. She put it around the pillow and hugged it. It had Karan's scent in it which felt like he was there. The only thing she was missing now was his heartbeat which she couldn't do anything of. Karan must still be on the plane or might have landed. She didn't want to call him as he might be tired.
She groaned and tightly hugged the pillow. She looked over at the picture of Karan which was framed and smiled. She wants him next to her so bad. Today is only the first night without him. She still had 1 week to go. She didn't know how this week will pass.

The next day
She came out of the bathroom and saw her phone ringing. By the time she reached her phone the call ended. She picked up the phone and her eyes widened. 3 missed calls from Sunny! She quickly called him back and hoped for him to pick up. She regretted taking a shower now! He didn't answer and she groaned. She was about to go towards the dresser when her phone rang again. She quickly picked it up and put it on her ear. She didn't say anything and waited for him to talk. She could hear his breath fanning. None of them said anything for the first minute.
Karan: Hello..." he said. She closed her eyes hearing his voice.
Teju: Karan...." She whispered.
Karan: Teju....." he said. She felt complete after hearing him say her name. She didn't say anything afterwards and just wanted to hear his voice. Are you there?" She nodded and then realized he can't see her nod. She was about to say yes, when he said
Karan: Teju you know I can't see you nod." He knows her so well she thought.
Teju: Sunny..." she again said because her words were stuck in her throat.
Karan: Teju will you say more than just my name?.
Teju: Sunny...did you eat?" She heard him let out a huge sigh and he said
Karan: This is the first thing you are going to say! Wow! And yes I did." She could sense lie in his words.
Teju: Don't lie to me Sunny. I know you didn't. Why? It hasn't even been more than one day and you are already not taking care of your health. You need to take your health serio-"
Karan: Teju hold your horses. Don't scold me. I didn't eat because the food here is nothing compared to yours. I am missing you handmade food.
She smiled behind the phone and said
Teju: But still Sunny. You need to eat. What are you doing anyways?" She asked.
Karan: Right now I'm lying in bed, missing you." She got confused and asked
Teju: Shouldn't you be at work?"
Karan: Teju there is a time difference between Mumbai and Paris.
Teju: Oh yeah I forgot🤦🏻‍♀️
They then talked for sometime and then Karan was pretty tired so they hanged up the phone.
And just like that 1 week passed and it was finally time for Karan to be back. Teju decided to surprise Karan at the airport and go pick him up.
Teju was waiting for the past 15 minutes now impatiently. When she saw him wearing his dark shades and coming out, while talking on his phone.
Karan saw teju and he removed his glasses and cut put his phone in his pocket and ran to teju while teju also ran to him.
Karan: Hi!!! "He said hugging her"
Teju: Hi baby! "She said hugging him back"
Karan: Gosh I missed you.
Teju: Me too
Karan: Why didn't you tell me you were coming to get me?
Teju: I wanted to surprise you idiot.
Karan pecked her lips
Teju then hit him
Teju: Stop we are in public.
Karan: So? Not like I care.
Teju: But I do, come let's go.
Karan's driver came and took his bag and they sat inside the car and drove to Karan's house.
Karan went and freshened up while Teju prepared the food.
Karan then came down after sometime.
Karan: Hey! What are you doing?
Teju: I made you food.
Karan got excited
Karan: Oh my god thank you so much baby. "He said hugging her" you don't know how much I missed your food.
Teju: And that's why I made it.
They both then sat down and ate the food while talking and telling each other how much they missed each other's.
After having the food they went to the room and cuddled while watching a movie together.

A few days later
Some people ringed the bell on Karan's door.
A grumpy Karan woke up and went to open it was early in the morning and he wondered why his home servants didn't go open the door.
Karan: Yes!?
Hey!!!! "The people shouted making Karan move back"
Karan: Mom, dad, Ishaani?
Ishaani: And guess who?
Karan: Who?
They all moved and made way for someone.
Karan: Arjun!!
Arjun: Hey! Buddy
Karan: Gosh I missed you!!! "He said hugging him"
Arjun: Same here bud
Km: Okay let's go in now, how long are we going to stand here at the door and talk.
Karan: Oh yeah come in guys.
Karan then called his servants to take his family's bags to their room.
Ishaani: So? Where is my bhabhi?
Karan: Bhabhi?
Arjun: You mean Tejasswi
Ishaani: Yeah I mean isn't he going to marry her? So then she will Become our bhabhi?
Karan: Of course but don't you think she will feel awkward?
Ishaani: I don't care, so is she here or she is at her house?
Karan: No she is here, she is still sleeping. Why don't you guys go freshen up and rest a little and then you will meet her at breakfast.
Kd: Yeah that's a great idea.
Everyone then went to their rooms

Breakfast
Teju and Karan were coming down and teju was surprised to see people sitting on the dining table so she was confused. Karan didn't tell her anything as she wanted to surprise her.
Teju: Sunny who are they? "She asked Karan softly as she couldn't see there faces as their backs were facing her"
Karan: Come you will know.
They then went to the dining table.
Ishaani: Hey look bhabhi.
Teju felt shy hearing bhabhi.
Teju: Namaste. "She greeted Karan's parents"
She then bent to take their blessings but Karan's dad stopped her saying.
Kd: Beta we don't let daughters touch our feet's. come give me a hug.
Teju felt emotional
She then met the rest of his family and then sat down having breakfast.

Hey i didn't really know how to make teju and Karan's family met like in person since they basically already talked on video call and stuff anyways work with whatever is wrote😭. Also sorry for the late update.