Part 100

100 chapters yayy never thought I will write this much. I still can't believe I wrote 100 chapters wtf🥹
Happy reading

Teju and Karan were sleeping in each other's arms peacefully. They got late yesterday after exploring so many places so they decided to just sleep but Karan had other plans last night. And they spent the entire night loving each other's.
Teju was sleeping when she felt a gaze on her she knew who it was obviously.
She then opened her eyes.
Karan: Good morning my life!
Teju: Good morning my love!
Karan: Slept well?
Teju: Hmm let's see "She said thinking" did you let me sleep properly last night?
Karan chuckled
Karan: Well you did enjoy it though😉
Teju: Oh shut up, now let me go.
Karan: Nope let's stay in bed na?
Teju: No! I want to go get ready and go out and enjoy Greece.
Karan: But baby what do people do in honeymoon?
Teju: What?
Karan: They obviously stay in bed and make out.
Teju: Shameless, let me go dumbo

He was about to take the blanket off her when the bell rang. He groaned, making her giggle seeing his irritated face.
Karan: Who is this idiot that has came to disrupt my time with my wife! he said pissed off. He ignored it and started kissing her neck once again.
But again the bell rang. She stopped him and said
Teju: Sunny go. Someone might need something." He groaned and got up, putting on his boxers.
She wrapped the blanket around her and went towards the balcony. She held the railing while the light mildly cold breeze was kissing her face, making her smile. She looked out at Greece and saw it's beauty. They had been in Greece and exploring it since the past few days now. She was enjoying every moment here.
There was something in Greece's air which made the love and romance even more special.

He went opened the door and saw a man.
Karan: Yes?" He said.
Man: Oh sorry. I think I rang the wrong doorbell. I was actually trying to find my wife but forgot what room number she was in. And she won't answer my calls or message as she is mad at me.
Karan in his mind: This can't be right! I left Teju for this! Man: Sorry once again. Have a good day." he said and left.
Karan: Now back to my wife!
He didn't find teju on the bed but saw her in the balcony with the bedsheet wrapped around her. He went towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He put his chin on her soft bare shoulder and sighed.
Teju: Who was it?" she asked, leaning on him.
Karan: A random dude who had came to a different room, looking for his wife. I was going to kill him for coming and stopping our love making session." She giggled hearing him. "What were you thinking of?" He asked as she was lost.
Teju: Greece is so beautiful.
Karan: Not more than you." He said and kissed her shoulder.

She turned towards him, laying her head on his chest and placing her hands on his chest. He hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head.
Teju: I love you." she said.
Karan: I love you more." They didn't move from this position until he said "Teju.
Teju: Hmm?
Karan: Do you want to go out and see Greece or stay like this, because we can do this tonight too." He said, smirking. She looked up at him and said
Teju: Very clever!
Karan: That I am." He said, wiping the imaginary dust off his chest which they started laughing at.
And she went inside to go get ready.

She had finally showered and was about to put on her clothes when she realized she hadn't picked out her clothes or brought them inside. She groaned as she mentally hit her head. She can't go outside either because Karan is sitting there. She's in nothing but a towel.
Teju: He has seen you in nothing just last night!' Shut up! Idea! l will tell him to pick out an outfit and give it to me. Teju see you are so smart.
She opened the door only a little bit and stuck her head out.
Teju: Sunny." She called out. He came in view and she said "I forgot to bring my clothes. So can you pick an outfit and give it to me." She pleaded. He opened his mouth to say something then shut up. He then smirked, making her know he has thought of something.
Karan: Just come and get it yourself. Your suitcase is only a few steps away."
Teju: Of course! He is Karan. He always thinks oppositely. Not so smart Teju! "Please Sunnyyy!" She groaned.
Karan: No can do. Come and pick an outfit yourself.
Teju: But I am wearing just a...towel." She slowly said.
Karan: And? You can take the towel off if you wish." he said smirking.
Teju: Ugh!" She groaned and closed the door.
She had no other choice but to go get it herself.
Teju: Don't be shy! He is your husband.' Yeah! He's my husband. He has seen me without anything. She hyped herself up with that and adjusted the towel, tightly holding it. She then slowly opened the door and looked around, not finding Karan. She let out a sigh and went towards her suitcase. She was opening her suitcase and was looking for clothes when she felt a presence behind her. She looked behind her and saw Karan standing there with a huge smirk with his arms crossed against his chest. Her eyes widened and she quickly took out a random outfit, running back into the bathroom.