Part 50

Happy reading

Karan was looking for teju as it had been quite sometime now and he was getting worried. He thought of going to the washroom to look for her and to his surprise he sees her on the floor trying to get some air and she looked like she couldn't breath. Karan ran as fast as he could to her.
Karan: Teju sweety what happened to you, sweety relax please are you okay sweety?
Karan: Oh god what happened to her, let me take her to my room.
Karan then carried her to his room. He laid her down and told her to relax but teju was still gasping for air.
Karan: Teju please stop what is happening to you stop you are scaring me. Let me call vidhi.
Karan then calls vidhi. Vidhi comes fast.
Vidhi: Karan what happened? Teju!! Oh no not again.
Karan: What not again?
Vidhi: Uhm nothing, don't worry.
Karan: Don't worry do you see her condition vidhi goddammit. Vidhi I don't fucking care just tell me what is happening with her.
Vidhi: Karan she is getting a panick attack, and she hadn't got them for quite some years now so I don't know why she is getting them now.
Karan: Okay and how do we stop them.
Vidhi: Let her relax and teju listen just breath in and breathe out okay. Have some water
After sometime teju finally relaxes.
Karan: Gosh thank god.
Vidhi: Teju are you okay now?
Teju: Yeah thanks.
Vidhi: I think you should relax you don't have to go back to the function you Anyways already saw them and greeted them so no need.
Karan: I agree and I will stay here with you.
Teju: No but I want to go back down it will help me forget about what happens and I will distract myself.
Vidhi: Actually yeah that's true okay then if you say so, okay Uhm I will go meet me downstairs okay?
Teju nodded.
Vidhi left because she knew Karan would want to talk to teju.
Karan was looking at teju with anger face.
Teju: Sorry!
Karan: Sorry for what? Be specific please?
Teju: For my panic attacks I guess.
Karan: Sweety are you mad do you know how scared I was.
Karan gave a hug to teju
Teju: Am sorry I don't know what happened.
Karan: And this panic attacks why didn't you tell me that you get them?
Teju: I didn't think they were that important.
Karan: Really teju not that important?
Teju: No I mean since I haven't got them for a while now.
Karan: But why now, why did you suddenly get them there must be a reason?
Teju: uhm uhm no reason can we go back to the function now I want to enjoy the function please.
Karan: Okay let's go
They both went back to the function
Om: Hey where were you guys?
Karan: Nowhere actually I went to attend a call.
Teju: And I went to fix my makeup and dress.
Om: Okay Anyways let's go dance.
They went to dance and had a few drinks and food they were pretty tired so they went back to their rooms.
Morning
Teju was getting ready when she heard a knock on her door, so she went and opened it.
Teju: Vidhi good morning hey.
Vidhi: we need to talk. Vidhi said it with a serious face
Teju: Wow not even a good morning? How rude😏
Vidhi: Teju close the door and come here.
Teju: Oh something serious?
Teju closed the door and went to the bed where vidhi was sitting.
Teju: What happened all good?
Vidhi: Are you kidding, teju what happened yesterday that made you have panic attack?
Teju: Woh uhm
Vidhi: Woh what? Tell me you haven't gotten panic attacks for a long time now and yesterday suddenly you got them and let me remind you, they were not willing to stop, so must have been something serious so tell me please.
Teju: I saw him!
Vidhi: Him? you mean that idiot?
Teju nodded
Vidhi: What the heck is he doing here? And now am hundred percent sure he following you🙄, remember I told you at the restaurant as well you saw him there and now here. What does he want now after all these years.
Teju: I don't know but I just don't ever wanna see him, also Karan is starting to suspect me that am hiding something.
Vidhi: Well you are though.
Teju: Vidz you know that am not ready to share anything with him yet, also we are not even in a proper relationship yet.
Vidhi: It doesn't matter teju, but I can see in his eyes that you mean a lot to him, you should have seen him how he was when you were getting panic attacks he was so scared, the way he called me he was panicking as well.
Teju: I know but now please let's just enjoy this wedding and go back home then.
Vidhi: Yeah
Teju: Anyways let's go have breakfast downstairs?
Vidhi: Yeah let's go, am very hungry
They went downstairs and put some breakfast for themselves. They then went and sat down to eat.
Teju: I wonder if Karan and om have already woke up or not?
Vidhi: Maybe they haven't I mean If they did they would come here for breakfast as well na?
Teju: Yeah okay let's do one thing when we are done eating let's go check on them?
Vidhi: Yeah sure.
S1: Check on who?
Teju: Karan! You guys already woke up, we thought you guys would still be sleeping. She giggled
Karan: Well it's do hate early mornings but I woke up thinking there was work today. But then I did finish some work though I mean waking up early does have it's benefit.
Teju: Such a workaholic😏
Karan: Hey!
Om : Am going to get breakfast, bhai let's go if you want some too.
Karan: Yeah coming.
Karan and om took their breakfast and came back to seat with the girls.
Om: So aaj mehendi hai
Vidhi: Han main toh bohut excited hoon, I love mehendi so am definitely going to apply it on my hands.
Karan whispering to teju: Tum nahi lagane wale ho?
Teju: Kya?
Karan: Mehendi?
Teju: Nahi lagaon kya?
Karan: Nahi matlab, if you want.
Teju chuckled
Teju: Stupid of course main lagane wali hoon.
Karan: Really??
Teju: Of course mujhe toh mehendi pasand hai.
Om and vidhi pretend to cough.
Om: Yeh kya ho rahi hai?
Karan: Nothing we were just talking.
Vidhi: Oh talking
Om and Vidhi started laughing
Karan: Om chup
Om then puts a finger on his mouth while holding his laugh.
Teju: And vidhi you too🙄
Vidhi: Okay ma'am
Teju: Anyways am going back to my room.
Karan: Yeah me too
Om: Saath mein?
Karan: Om Teri toh
Om started running away from Karan and Karan started chasing him.
Teju: Aur tu
Vidhi: What what did I do? Am going to my room too

Hey guys am going to try to update regularly like before, also I don't live in India I know most of you do so like there is a time difference like right now it's morning at my country and it's night there.