Part 97

Happy reading

Ishaani: So! I finally have some time alone to talk to you my dear bhabhi. "She chuckled"
Teju: Yes
Ishaani: Gosh Bhai is so lucky, he got such a beautiful girl in his life. You know when you left him we were here and we saw him suffer every day, mom couldn't take it anymore but then later Bhai insisted we all go back.
Teju: I know it wasn't really a great time of our lives that time.
Ishaani: But I am so glad you guys are back together. I hope he is keeping you happy huh?
Karan: Excuse me why do you think I am not keeping her happy? "Karan said as he came in ishaani's room with Arjun"
Ishaani: Oh please Bhai I am still surprised like how the hell such a beautiful girl fell in love with a monster.
Karan: Eyyy tu hogi monster.
Arjun: Okay enough, you guys literally start anywhere.
Ishaani: Bhaiya, it's him not me.
Arjun: Anyways welcome to our crazy family Tejasswi.
Teju: Please just call me teju or Teja doesn't matter.
Arjun: Okay teju
Ishaani: So bhabhi....
Karan: What did I say isha?
Ishaani: Sorry I mean future bhabhi😉, just kidding so teju di can I call you di till the time my dumb monster brother officially makes you his Mrs?
Teju: Umm yeah sure
Ishaani: So what do we do? Should we go shopping?
Karan: Oh god please no anyways she already went shopping a few weeks ago.
Ishaani: I am not asking you Bhai, I am asking her. Well pretty sure the whole world knows you hate shopping🙄, but like seriously how can someone hate shopping? But if we think about it this is the same person who doesn't eat ice cream gosh.
Karan: You!!! I swear to god, such a brat you are. Am telling you watch your mouth or you don't know what I will do to you.
Ishaani: What will you do? "They then started arguing"
Arjun: Okay, stoppppp. "He shouted" idiots
Ishaani: Ugh forget him, so teju di tell me do you want to go shopping?
Teju: Umm actually Karan is right and I don't really need anything right now so no shopping for me.
Ishaani: Then what should we do?
Karan: I don't know anything, maybe let's just chill at home today let's see tomorrow.
Ishaani: Okay I guess that's a great idea🤷🏻‍♀️, so let's watch a movie together? In the theatre room?
Arjun: Great idea!
Karan: Yeah let me tell the staff to arrange some snacks and drinks till we decide what to watch?
Ishaani: Oh yes perfect, also Bhai don't forget my favourite snack.
Karan: Of course how can I forget, you like cockroaches right?
Ishaani: What!!!! You monster!!!!
Karan then ran away
Arjun then saw ishaani's angry face.
Arjun: Oh god ishaani take a chill pill, he always teases you because he knows he will get a reaction from you and you give him the reaction.
Ishaani: Whatever, come teju di let's choose a movie.
Teju: Okay
Karan then came back and the staff brought the snacks and they started watching the movie.
After sometime they all got tired and they went to their rooms.

Next day
Teju woke up with the sunlight hitting her face. She looked over and saw her handsome Boyfriend still asleep. She smiled and faced him. She combed his hair with her fingers and said
Teju: Good morning my handsome Boyfriend!" She kissed his eyes, cheeks, and then left a long kiss on his forehead, thinking he is asleep. But when she took her lips off of his head and looked at him, she saw him looking at her with a smirk. He was looking at her, wide-awake which meant he heard and saw what she was doing. She turned red and looked away. In a sudden Karan was now on top of her.
Karan: Good morning my beautiful girlfriend." he said in his husky morning voice. He kissed her eyes, cheeks, and then pressed a long kiss on her forehead, just like she did. "I didn't know my girlfriend wasn't that innocent. In front of me you act all innocent but when I'm asleep you become very naughty. What types of things have you done when I'm asleep!?" he said with a smirk. Her mouth hung open hearing his last sentence. She smacked his naked chest, making him chuckle.
Teju: Since when have you been awake?" She asked, embarrassed.
Karan: Long enough to hear and feel all the lovely things you did to me. You know you're so feisty when I make love to you too. See for yourself." He turned around and showed her his back which was full of dry blood due to her nail scratches. She bit her lip and shyly looked away but then realized what she had done. She quickly let go of her lip and looked up at Karan. She saw him looking at her with his eyebrow raised.
Karan: Do you plan on repeating last nights workout right now?!" he teased, grabbing the bedsheet's corner which was covering her. She smacked his hand away and shook her head. "I won't mind. But I promise you that today you won't be able walk the entire day if we end up doing so." She tightly held the bedsheet up to her chest and vigorously shook her head.
He grabbed the sheet and was trying to pull it.
Teju: Sunny! I want to go to the bathroom. Leave me."She said, lying.
Karan: Really? Ok then l'll come with you. I have already seen everything anyways." he said grinning. She knew he wouldn't give up and will keep playing with her. She tightly held the sheet, not letting him take it off of her.
He then dipped his head in her neck and peppered light kisses, giving her butterflies. Her hands automatically intertwined with his hair. He bit her neck making her groan. He licked where he had bit her, soothing it. She knew a new hickey would be there now.
Concealer is her savior nowadays.
They then cuddled with each other's
Karan: I am so happy that everyone loves you.
Teju looked up at him and smiled.
Teju: Your family is so loving, I am so happy our families love us.
Karan: Hmm true that, but I am so happy everyone is here.
Teju: And I am happy for you, always stay happy.
Karan: So? Do you plan on staying on bed all day or????
Teju: Or???
Karan: Or you know what I mean😉
Teju: No thanks I know what you mean, you know I can't believe we did it while everyone was home. What if they heard us?
Karan: Oh relax my house has soundproof walls. But yeah they definitely know we did it.
Teju: Really!???
Karan: Maybe who knows.
Teju: Gosh this is embarrassing.
Karan: What's embarrassing about it? Everyone knows we love each other so what's wrong?

Teju started giggling
Karan: What happened?
Teju: Nothing! I just remembered you and Arjun bhaiya's name is literally like the movie Karan Arjun. "She chuckled"
Karan: Well I guess mom got inspired by the movie.
Teju: I like it though it's cute.
Karan: That's true
Teju: Okay forget it, I need a shower.
Karan: Should I come?
Teju: No thanks I don't think we will end up having a shower, instead we will do something else which I don't want.
Karan: Ouch that hurt. " he said holding his heart"
Teju: Whatever.
Teju then got off the bed and went to the bathroom just when she was about to close the door Karan ran and grabbed her and closed the bathroom door and pushed her into her shower and when they started making out again neither of them knew.

Evening
Teju had to go to her house as her mom told her, her dad's brother and his wife are coming to visit.
Karan was sulking the entire day as he didn't meet teju today the entire day.
Ishaani: Looks like someone is sulking.
Arjun: Hmm, why though??
Ishaani: I wonder? Is it because someone is not here?
Arjun: Hmm maybe, what do you think mom?
Km: I think you guys should stop teasing my son.
They all laughed then
Ishaani: Oh come on mom isn't it fun to see our dear brother so love sick. "She chuckled"
Arjun: It's crazy that he is so in love, never thought that will ever happen to him.
Karan: You guys know that I am right here right?
Everyone nodded
Karan: Are you kidding me?
Ishaani: Do we look like we are kidding with you? I mean come on isn't it fun to see you so in love and what do you call bhabhi? Laddoo oh godddd
Karan: Shut up you idiot, why is she not picking my damn phone????
Ishaani: Yeah I wonder why isn't she?
Arjun: Exactly? Champ what do you think?
Karan: Ugh could you guys stop teasing me?
Ishaani/Arjun: Never
Karan: Arghhh
Karan then left and went to his room.
He kept calling her and pacing back and forth.
Karan: God dammit why isn't she picking up her damn phone??
He kept calling until the phone was picked up.
Karan: Hello!!!
Hey!
Some random guy picked up the phone and Karan got confused.
Karan: Umm is this Tejasswi am talking too?
Guy: Yes! This is her phone. Who are you?
Karan in his mind: Who am I? Saale who the fuck are you?
Guy: Hello??
Karan: Umm could you please call her?
From far
Teju: What the fuck idiot what are you doing with my phone?
Guy: Sorry yaar it was ringing so I picked it up.
Teju: Give it back!!!
Guy: Okay relax anyways there is someone wanting to talk to you. "He said and left"
Teju then took her phone and saw Karan was on the call.
Teju: Sunnyyyy
Karan: Who was that??
Teju: My idiot cousin🙄
Karan: And why does he have your phone?
Teju: Sunny I went to the washroom I left my phone in my room. So he must have heard it and picked it up.
Karan: He had the audacity to ask who the fuck I was.
Teju: He did??
Karan: Yeah
Teju: That idiot, forget him tell me how is my baby doing?
Karan: Not so great, missing you.
Teju: Aww I miss you too. Can't wait to be back to you and in your arms.
Karan: And I can't wait to fuck you till you can't walk.
Teju: That's all you have in your mind huh?
Karan: I mean I have such a hot girlfriend can't let it go to waste huh?
Teju: Cheee yaarrrrr, I am leaving.
Karan: No wait.
Teju: What?
Karan: When are you coming back?
Teju: Definitely not today sunny.
Karan: I thought it's only one day?
Teju: Baby you do realize I can't stay with you always, my parents don't really like me spending days and nights at your place everyday, you are lucky they like you otherwise they never let me spend nights with my boyfriends before.
Karan: But I miss you.
Teju: And I miss you too, but can't do anything right now.
Karan: You know what am going to marry you so you will stay with me 24/7.
Teju was shocked with that statement.
Teju: So what are you waiting for mister??
Karan: Oh feisty i like that.
Teju: Shut up and I have to go mumma is calling me.
Karan: Okay bye! "He said in a sad voice"
Teju: Sunny I will feel back soon.
Karan: Hmmm
Teju: Gosh it feels like I left my in laws to come to mumma and papa.
Karan: Soon baby and I promise once you become mine forever I am not letting you go anywhere.
Teju: Hmm, anyways bye I gotta go and listen I love you and I miss you.
Karan: I love you too and i miss you too.
They then end the call

Hope you are liking the story so far? Do comment and vote.