Part 99

So I am not really gonna get into their wedding sorry. But enjoy the honeymoon lol. Also thank you so much for 200k reads tf I never thought this story will get this much views omg, this is my first book I ever wrote and it's my baby and seeing it get so much love means a lot so thank you once again.
Happy reading

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teju: Can I remove the blindfold now?" She asked. Karan: Teju, I have told you 100 times already, wait until I open it." She groaned and leaned back in her chair. She has no idea where he is taking her. He had just told her to get in the car and gave her a blindfold, saying he had a surprise for her.
She hates surprises since she's always curious and has fomo. The previous week had been absolutely wonderful. Karan never failed to express his affection for her. She felt complete.
Teju: Sunny when-" The car came to a stop, and he said"
Karan: Teju don't remove the blindfold until I do. I am going to help you come out the car.

He had already gotten out of the car and was approaching her door when she heard a door open and close. When she heard the door on her side open, she knew it was Karan. He assisted her by holding her hand and arm.
Karan: Be careful. "He cautioned" He was successful in assisting her to exit the car.
Teju: Now, may I-" Before she could even finish, he replied,
Karan: No!
Teju: Ok
Karan: start walking straight now," he then urged, holding both of her shoulders from the side. She began moving slowly because she was afraid of falling.
And Then he stopped and released his grip on her. Her blindfold was suddenly opened as she uttered,
Teju: Karan-." She briefly blink to acclimate her eyes to the brightness. Then, she turned to see a jet in front of her. She then sensed Karan nearby and turned to face him. Sunny, what is this?" She inquired. He replied with a tone of "duh,"
Karan: A plane.
Teju: I am aware of that! But why? He wrapped his arms on her waist and pulled her towards him.
Karan: For our honeymoon.
Teju: Karan but...
Karan: Shhh Teju, this is the only time of our lives where it will be just me and you. Don't you want that? And anyways this week we have been so busy with the wedding, so I think we deserve this and baby everyone goes to honeymoon and you think me Karan Kundrra will miss on a Chance like this?😉
Teju: But sunny work?
Karan: Woh Maine sambhal liya don't worry, and if you have forgotten then let me tell you I am the boss so nothing will happen if I leave for some days. Oh and your suitcase has already reached our hotel where we are staying at. I had Sam and Vidhi pack it behind your back." he said sheepishly.
Teju: Since when have you been planning this!?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips and narrowing her eyes at him.
Karan: Since our wedding was finalized
Teju: And you didn't tell me!?" She said abruptly.
Karan: If I had told you, this wouldn't have been a surprise!
Teju: But....
Karan: No if's and but's. We are going on our honeymoon and it's final." She laughed at his strict face and nodded.

Plane
Teju's Pov
He took me to the plane while holding my hand. The pilot welcomed us as he was waiting outside. As we entered the plane, the air hostess was shamelessly drooling over my husband. We went inside after passing her. The plane was luxurious. It had seats that resembled a large sofa more than anything else. No one was aboard the plane. I took a seat next to Karan as he took a seat. The door closed while I waited for more people to come in.
Teju: Sunny, where are the other people? And why is this plane different?" She asked.
Karan: That's because this is my private plane.
Teju: You own this plane?!" She asked shocked.
Karan: Yeah." he said normally.
Teju: Why would you buy a whole plane!? It must have been so expensive. If you can go on a normal plane whenever why would you-?
Karan: Ok ok! I get it. For now let's use this plane. She knew he was getting irritated with her talks. I can still remember the days when you wouldn't even talk to me properly even For a moment, you can't shut your mouth, he said. He laughed when she smacked his arm.
Teju: Where are we going!?" Curious, she inquired.
He continued, smirking.
Karan: That...you will discover after we arrive.
Teju: Not again, Sunny!" She complained.
Karan: baby it's a surprise, he exclaimed.
With her hands crossed over her chest, she moved away from him angrily. He then moved closer and wrapped his arm around her. She shifted her position once more, and he followed her. Being at the end of the seat, there was no other option for her to move. He was smiling when she turned to look at him, which just fueled her rage.
She was about to get up when the pilot started talking. He explained the basic stuff but didn't say where they are going. She knew Karan had told him to not to say where they are going.
Karan put his seatbelt and her seatbelt on, making her stuck. The plane started moving and she felt scared as whenever the plane takes off she feels scared. She held onto her dress tightly and closed her eyes. She then felt a cold hand intertwine with hers. She looked down and saw Karan's hand in hers. She looked over at him and saw him giving her an assuring look. She put her face in the crook of his neck and hugged him. He hugged her back and rubbed her back.
Karan: We are in the air now Teju." She broke the hug and looked at him and saw him looking at her with
love.
Air hostess: Would you like anything, sir?" She looked up and saw that same air hostess staring at her husband, with a seductive smile. Her uniform's skirt was so short and her blazer top had the top two buttons open, showing all of her cleavage. Her name was Nikki as it said on her name tag. She looked over at Karan and saw him look at her and then the air hostess.
Karan: I will take some... pineapple juice." he said with a smile. Her mouth hung open after seeing him.
Teju in her mind: He's smiling at her? He never smiles at anyone else except his family, but he is at her!? And juice? Since when has he started liking pineapple juice? The air hostess nodded and seductively gave him the juice. While she was handing it to Karan she touched her Karan's hand.
Nikki: And you!?" she asked with hate.
Teju: Nothing!" She said plainly, in anger.
She gave Karan a seductive smile and winked at him, going back.
Karan: Tej-" She angrily opened her seatbelt and sat on the other seat in front of him. She angrily looked away, out the window. When he has a wife that loves him why does he need that stupid air hostess! "She thought" She grabbed a random magazine and started flipping through the pages in wrath. She could feel his gaze on her.
Karan: Nikki will-" She looked up at him in rage and saw that Nikki coming towards him.
Nikki: Yes sir!?" She could envisage her smiling at him disgustingly.
Karan: Will you-
Teju: Nothing! He needs nothing. He has his wife to tell if he needed something." She quickly said. She looked over at her with eyes full of hatred. You may leave! She sternly said. She left after giving her a death glare. She looked back at Karan and saw him grinning at her.