Part 74

Happy reading

Another direction?
He was staring at Some tall building at the front of his house.
Karan: Why is it not bowing to me? "he pouted.
Teju in her mind: What. The. Hell.Is. Going. On. Here.?!
Was he just shouting at that building?? Ugh! Me and my stupid thoughts.
As the Building in front of them was taller than his house, he thought that it was not bowing to him.
Teju: Even in his drunken state, he doesn't really give up his attitude. He is really something.
Teju: You know there was this tall building in New York where I used to live. I loved it there. She said changing the topic.
Karan: Is that so? "he asked eagerly.
Teju: Yes ",She nodded.
Karan: Fine. Then let's go and conquer it", he suddenly exclaimed and tried to stand but his body didn't give the strength he needed, which led to the stumbling of his legs.
But she held his arms firmly and made him sit beside her.
Teju: Let's go tomorrow if you are still wishing to conquer it "She said as he would not remember about all this stuff the next day.
Karan: As y'urr wishh ",he said with a childish, cute smile.
He looked so cute and sweet with his small gestures.
How can someone be so sweet and fierce at the same time ?? His eyes have some kind of enchanting power which bewitches her all the time.
She intertwined her arms with his arms and leaned on his shoulders staring at the bright, dark sky.
By now, She is accustomed to his childish and fierce behavior. So, she eagerly listened to his words which were totally cute and funny.
This is another side of Karan which she discovered just today. The drunk Karan is too funny with so much emotion which could be seen very easily.
Clap! Clap! Clap!
Karan clapped his hands loudly.
Karan: You too clap ",he said and She relented to his thought which made the atmosphere from normal to enjoyable.
Karan: I'll conqerr the who---",but Teju interrupted him from his thoughts by calling him.
Teju: How would it be if we live together in a place full of nature and peace with no tension of busy city life?
Karan: But-- what bout our jobs? "he asked, confused.
Teju in her mind: Damn! He is too sensible even when he is drunk.
Teju: Then, how about we stay in that place for at least once in a year during our busy life?
Karan: That's coolllll! "he exclaimed. "Let's dance!! "he said standing up, more like stumbling with his steps.
Teju: "Sunny "She held him when he was about to slip up. "Careful she said."
Karan: I love it ",he whispered, staring at her with his glossy eyes.
The wind blew strongly, making some of her hair tendrils fall on her face.
Karan's face suddenly frowned.
Karan: No "he shouted and touched her face. His fingers slowly touched the hair tendrils. His fingers brushed softly while he adjusted her hair behind her ear. A shiver ran throughout her body under his tingling touch.
Her eyes came in contact with a tipsy, inebriated eyes filled with overwhelming emotions.
The distance between them reduced too quickly.
Bam!
The kiss was fierce with passion and lust. Teju felt the alcohol taste in his mouth which made her feel giddy.
She poured all her love and feelings which made it feel so special to her. He bit her lips earning a moan from her. Soon due to lack of air, their lips got separated intaking a deep breath.
She took in the surroundings to see that she was on the bed strangling him.
Teju in her mind: Damn! I lost control again. "Karan "she called him but there was no response.
She stared at his face and heard the steady breathing and looked at his calm, innocent, stress-free face.
Now, She and Karan would have been so close if nothing sort of that thing happened.
Teju: If only that day didn't happen! "Her heart saddened when those thoughts appeared in her mind.
She removed his shoes from his foot and covered him with a blanket. Then she turned off the lights beside the bed and was about to leave but a hand clutched her arms stopping her.
Karan: Please don't go ", Karan whispered in a grumpy voice.
Not able to resist his baby face, she nodded her head.
Teju: I won't go.
Karan: Stay "he mumbled.
Teju in her mind: Only for today. Karan would surely sleep for a long time. By the time he gets up, I would
be far away from him', with that thought in her mind she laid down beside him.
He moved a little closer and laid his head on her neck, his breath tickling her and his arms encircling her.
The last thing She remembered before sleeping was his warmth that made her feel at home and she went into a deep slumber.
It was around 3 am when teju got a call making her wake up.
Teju: Shit who is calling me at this time?
She then realized she slept with Karan
Teju: Freak I should go before he wakes up.
She tried to get up but Karan held her hand.
Her phone rang again
Teju: Oh god if he wakes up am so gone.
She took her phone and put it on silent. She then tried to move Karan's hand from her after so many tries he finally moved and she got that chance and got off the bed.
Teju: phew thank god and now I need to get out of here before he wakes up.
Teju then took her bag and looked back to see if she left anything back and after taking everything she left quickly and close the door slowly and ran out of his house.
Teju: Oh god now I hope I can book a cab right now. Who told you to sleep there teju🤦🏻‍♀️
She then booked the cab and after 10 minutes it finally came and she got inside the cab. She finally reached home payed the cab driver and went in slowly inside her house. She opened the house door slowly and closed it slowly and went to her room tip toeing and then when she reached her room she closed the door and just lied down her bed as she was so tired.
Teju: Oh god if the phone didn't ring then god knows till morning I would have slept there and if he woke up and saw me there then god knows how he would have reacted.
She then took her phone and saw that adi was the one who called her.
Teju: It's so late I will call him tomorrow right now am tired let me sleep.
She didn't even have the energy to change so she just slept like that.

Hope y'all like this part guys, and tell me you guys favourite part so far?