Part 11

Happy reading

They reached the meeting place and they got seated.
The meeting started. It took around 2 hours and as the meeting went on Teju got so bored and she wanted to leave as soon as possible.

Karan: Thank you for having me and it was a great meeting. I will let my assistant reply to you when I make my decision.
And they leave and go back to the car.

Karan: So Ms Prakash I saw how bored you were in the meeting, look I don't care but get used to it also I hope you have take notes🙄
Teju: Yes sir, don't worry I did.
Karan: Anyways do you want me to drop you home? I mean since the office time is probably over now.
Teju: No sir it's ok you can drop me at the office and I will take a cab there. I don't want people to think that I am doing this for their money. Teju was taunting Karan
Karan: Don't be ridiculous just tell me your address and I will drop you.
Teju: Sir no seriously, it's absolutely fine.
Karan: Look am trying to be nice here, but I guess you don't want me too🙄
Teju: No sir it's not that, teju gave it a thought
Teju: ugh okay fine you can drop me.
And Teju tells the driver her address.

Teju in her mind : What the hell is happening I can't believe khadoos offered to drop me home😳, in the morning he was being the worst and now this😩
And they reached Teju's house.

Teju: Uhm sir this is my house thank you so much for dropping me.
Karan: Yeah no problem.
And the driver drove off. Teju goes inside her house and greets her parents.

Aai: Teju chal go freshen up and am gonna serve you food.
Teju: Okay aai.
Teju went and freshened up and came back downstairs and had her food and went back to her room.
She rested for some time as she was very tired today.

At Karan's house
Karan reached and went straight for a shower and went to have dinner.

Karan: I want to hate that girl but I don't know why I can't also I offered her a ride home. Ugh I don't care but am not letting her go easily I should have some fun

The next morning

Teju: Thank god khadoos didn't call me so early in the morning this time.
She got up and went to freshen up and went down for breakfast. She greeted her parents and had her breakfast and vidhi was waiting for her as usual and they left together.

Vidhi: So khadoos didn't call you so early this morning?
Teju: Thank god he didn't ugh.
Vidhi: So how was the meeting yesterday?
Teju: Boring, it was 2 hours I was about to fall asleep, but you know what khadoos actually offered to drop me home yesterday.
Vidhi: What! Vidhi said this with shocking eyes
Vidhi: No way, he really offered to drop you? I can't believe this.
Teju: Yeah I couldn't believe it either.
Teju: You know sometimes I don't understand him, he is so weird he could be the worst person and the nicest person in one day🙄
Vidhi: Well that's Karan kundrra for you😂
And they kept talking about other stuff as well until they reached the office and they came out of the cab and went into the office. Teju went to her desk and she was waiting what Karan was going to do with her this time.

Karan enters the office and all the employees greet him and he smirks at teju.

Teju in her mind: Oh god here we go, ganpati bappa bacha Lena🙏🏻😩
Teju goes to Karan's cabin and knocks.

Karan: Come in!
Teju: Sir, here is your schedule for today.
Karan didn't say much to Teju this time so Teju just handed him his schedule and left from there.

Teju: wow aaj khadoos ne kuch nahi bola, thank you ganpati bappa. I hope this continues like this.

Oh well Teju not really, sorry to break your bubble, what do you think will happen next?
Also be ready for a roller coaster ride of emotions😉

Guys I am giving 2 updates today so I hope I can update the next one soon but today you get 2 parts to enjoy and comment and vote.