Part 35

Happy reading

Om: Bhai I have to tell you something.
Karan: Yeah what is it?
Om: It's about Mr khurana
Karan: What about him.
Om: I don't think he is a nice person also I think the reason why teju left was him.
Karan: what do you mean?
Om: Honestly I don't know but I was passing by the ladies washroom and i heard....
Flashback
Om heard teju and vidhi talking as he was passing by the ladies washroom. But since he didn't want to create a scene in front of Mr khurana he decided to tell Karan later.
Flashback ends
Om: Bhai I think Mr khurana did something to teju.
Karan: What do you mean he did something?
Om: I mean she was fine until Mr khurana came, and also I heard them in the washroom talking about him and vidhi even called him idiot so he definitely did something. Did she say something or anything bad happening to her?
Karan: She did say something bad at the party happened to her, but then when I ask her again she shrugged it off.
Om: Then something definitely did happen.
Karan: Call vidhi inside.
Om goes to call vidhi and then vidhi comes inside Karan cabin.
Vidhi: Sir, you called me?
Karan: Yes, vidhi I want to ask you something.
Vidhi: Sure sir, everything okay?
Karan: What happened to teju?
Vidhi: I told you sir, she is not feeling well.
Karan: Vidhi please I know something happened, just please tell me is it about Mr khurana?
Vidhi looked at Karan surprised like what does he know?
Vidhi: Sir I don't know what you are saying.
Karan: Vidhi just tell me?
Om: Vidhi tell us, please.
Vidhi: I don't think that's my place to tell you, it's teju she will tell you herself.
Karan: Vidhi I am your boss and you are testing my patience what the fuck happened to teju?
Om: Vidhi just tell us, teju is also our friend so please tell us.
Vidhi: Okay fine.
And then vidhi told them the whole truth, and Karan's face had turned red because of anger and om was angry as well.
Karan: What the fuck🤬 that bastard
Vidhi: Sir, please relax this is why teju didn't want to tell you because she didn't want you to lose this deal as it is very important for you but when she saw him yesterday she ran to the washroom and started puking this is what happens to her when she is scared.
Om: That khurana chee am disgusted.
Karan: Am so gonna kill him, I don't care.
Om: Bhai we should cancel this deal.
Karan: Oh absolutely we are, and am going to his office.
Vidhi: Sir, please don't do something you would regret am sure that's what teju would want.
Karan: I don't care, let's go om oh and vidhi don't tell teju anything.
Vidhi: Sure sir.
Karan and om left and drove off.
Vidhi: Shit teju is going to kill me, but I told this girl that Karan sir has feelings for her now I don't know what he is going to do to that khurana, but I really hope that khurana gets a taste of his medicine🙄

Karan and om in the car
Om: Okay bhai you have to relax please.
Karan: How can I relax, he did such a disgusting thing to my teju am not gonna leave him I will fucking kill him.
Om in his mind: Did he say my teju, am not gonna ask him anything right now he is too angry.
They finally reached Mr khurana's office and Karan just went in Mr khurana's assistant tried to stop him but he didn't listen and om stopped the assistant.

Mr khurana's cabin
Karan just pushed the door and Mr khurana was shocked.
Mr khurana: Mr kundrra!
Karan: you bastard am not gonna leave you today.
And Karan started beating Mr khurana.
Mr khurana: What are you doing? Why are you hitting me.
Karan: Because you deserve it, you are a dog.
Mr khurana: What!
Karan kept hitting him more until om came and stopped him.
Om: Bhai enough
Karan: No om leave me he deserves this.
Mr khurana: Why are you hitting me? What did I do?
Om: Oh please don't act too innocent🙄 you do stuff like this am disgusted.
Karan: you want to know what u did, now listen. Do you know my assistant?
Mr khurana: which assistant? Ms p Prakash?
Karan: Yes her, now what the fuck did you do to her at the party?
Mr khurana: What I did nothing.
Karan: I will fucking beat you just speak.
Mr khurana: Okay okay i will.
And Mr khurana told him everything.
Karan: you disgusting piece of shit, I swear to god I would have killed you. You know what our deal is over.
Mr khurana: What!
Karan: You think you will do something disgusting like this and I will forgive you and continue with this deal. You should first learn how to respect a woman and then come and do deals with me.
Mr khurana: Are you kidding for a bloody mere assistant you are canceling our deal.
Karan: Don't even say another word against her or else.
Mr khurana: Or else what? You will hit me that though you have already done. What's so special about this girl huh you love her, well well well the Karan kundrra has finally fell in love again he laughed
Om: Bhai let's just go from here
Mr khurana: yeah yeah just get the hell out of my office and it's not like I cared about that deal anyways I will get bigger deals than yours. Just wait and watch he laughed
Karan: Yeah don't worry I will wait and watch🙄 I can buy your fucking company in a snap so watch out😉 now who is laughing.
And Karan left the cabin.
Om: I would have kill you too honestly disgusting man.
And they went to the car and om drove the car as Karan was very mad so he can't drive. And then suddenly karan gets a message.

Who do you think messaged Karan?
So guys hope you like this part. Give it some love❤️