Part 56

Happy reading
Teju hears someone knocking on her door and she goes to check who is it.
Teju: Tum!
Karan: hey!
Teju: What are you doing here?
Karan: Woh can I come in?
Teju: Yeah sure
Karan: Are you okay?
Teju: Yeah am absolutely fine, what made you think am not okay?
Karan: Woh you left so....
Teju: Oh that I was tired and I have to decide my look for the evening so I came up
Karan: Uhm okay then I will go I guess.
Teju muttered slowly:what a khadoos he came up till here just to go hmph
Karan: sorry Kuch kaha?
Teju: No what would I say?
Karan: Nothing my bad, okay I will leave now
Teju: Yeah bye
Karan was about to open the door then he stopped.
Karan: ugh fuck this, teju let's talk
Teju: oh wow really now you want to talk? She said sarcastically
Karan: Teju please
Teju: what happened during breakfast when I wanted to talk to you? You just ignored me and basically shouted at me.
Karan: Teju am sorry baba, it's just that when you said you can fight your own battles I felt bad, it's like you didn't want me to be there for you.
Teju went close to Karan and gave him a hug
Teju: Karan are you mad, it's not like that I just don't want to put you in my problems. She said while still hugging him.
Karan: Teju your problems are my problems too
Teju blushed hearing that
Karan: Oye are you blushing?
Teju: No why would I blush?
Karan: then why are your cheeks pink?
Teju: Woh it's blush, I applied blush on my face stop aap kuch bhi soch te ho
Karan: oh really madam, okay if you say so
Teju just kept looking at Karan and Karan was looking at teju. Karan then kept his finger on teju's chin and brought her close to him more and slowly he put his lips on her lips and started kissing her with passion and love teju held Karan's hair while Karan held teju's waist they were kissing each other and devouring each other, teju's lips were warm and soft while Karan's were dry and cold. Teju felt like she was loved after like forever by someone, and Karan all he wanted was just to kiss those lips forever. They were still kissing each other when Karan got a call.
Karan: Ugh this better be important. He said while still holding teju in his arms.
Teju: Karan shut up and attend the call
Karan picked up the call and it was his mother.
Km: Sunny how are you beta
Teju looked at Karan as to who is Sunny?
Karan: Mom am good, how are you?
He was replying to his mom when teju was about to leave from his arms but he held her more tightly to him, Teju gestured him to let her go since he is on a video call and his mom might see her. But him being stubborn kept holding her and held the phone in a certain way that his mom won't see her.
Km: am doing great and we are coming soon, remember?
Karan: Of course mom I remember and how's everyone and how's my little monster?
Km: everyone is doing great, and Ishaani is out
Karan: isn't it late?
Km: Arey beta let her have fun, she is still young
Karan: okay and where is dad
Kd: So you remember me huh
Karan: Come on dad
Kd: No I thought you only remember your mom
Karan: dad you know I love you both equally
Kd: Han but tell me how are you?
Karan: Am good dad, just missing you all so much, come fast.
Kd: yes beta don't worry we will come soon.
Teju was listening to the conversation between Karan and his parents and she found it so cute, how he is so loving with his family. But something got stuck on her head about him.
Karan then finished talking to his parents and kept the phone.
Karan: Sorry that took time
Teju: it's fine family is important, okay so will you leave me now or?
Karan: No why should I leave you, let's just stay like this na?
Teju: Okay but let's sit please I am tired of standing.
Karan: okay
They then went and sat down on the bed while cuddling each other.
Teju: Karan
Karan: Hmm
Teju: hum kya hai?
Karan: Hum?
Teju: Seriously hum kya hai?
Karan: bohot ache dost
Teju: just ache dost?
Karan: Patani🤷🏻
Teju: Ache dost ek dusre ko kiss karte hai kya?
Karan: Teju like I said I don't know I guess we will figure it out soon, but all I know is I really like you.
Teju: same here, so who is Sunny?
Karan: Me
Teju: You are Sunny?
Karan: Han that's my nickname, which only my family calls me since I was young.
Teju: That's so cute can I call you Sunny?
Karan: Of course you can call me anything you want sweety.
Teju: okay then I will call you Sunny from now on, no more Karan.
Karan: okay done

Okay here is another part enjoy, see am changing and updating more again🤭🤪