Part 13

Happy reading also thank you for giving this story so much love❤️

Karan decided to go to the place and double check because what if she is still there. So he left and went to damini's place meanwhile teju was trying so hard to escape the place but it seemed impossible because rajan locked her at a place where there are no windows or anything and he made sure there was no glass or anything that she could use to escape.
Karan reached at damini's place and damini was surprised to see him.

Damini: Karan aap?
Karan: Damini look tell me seriously, where is teju?
Damini: Karan mujhe sach mein nahi pata ki woh kaha hai.
Karan: Please woh kal se wapas nahi aye, kuch toh hua uske saath, because she is not someone who is careless.
Then Damini started thinking that what if Rajan did something to her so she decided to tell Karan that. Karan saw Damini thinking.

Karan: Damini kya hua? Tu mein kuch pata hai kya?
Damini: woh mujhe lagta hai ki rajan ne kuch kiya hoga.
Karan: yeh rajan kon hai?
Damini told Karan everything and how rajan wanted teju.
Damini: aur woh ek gunda hai aur woh bohot khatarnak hai.
Karan: Kya! Abhi woh kaha hai?
Damini: uske ghar par hi hoga.
Karan: Tum mujhe waha leja sakti ho?

Damini and Karan left for Rajan's house. Teju there was struggling and rajan came to her and opened the door and he was so drunk, so now he was tired of doing nothing to her so he decided now it's finally time so he took teju and pushed her to a bed her hands were still tied and her legs were tied as well so she couldn't do anything and she was screaming for help rajan started tearing her clothes and teju started shouting more and more and she was crying just then when rajan was trying to kiss teju the doorbell rang but he didn't care but it kept ringing so he stopped and went to check. When he went to open the door, Karan and Damini were standing there.

Karan: Rajan mujhe apse kuch sawal puchna hai, kya hum andar aa sakti hai?
Rajan was scared as hell. But still he let them in.

Karan: look am gonna be straight forward, kya apne tejasswi ke saath kuch kiya hai?
Rajan: Matlab?
Karan: Matlab woh kaal se gayab hai.
Rajan: Dekhiye meine kuch nahi kiya, mujhe nahi pata ki woh kaha hai.
As Karan didn't want to argue with him so he decided to leave and also he was drunk so they left.Rajan went back to teju and started again forcing her just when he was about to kiss her Karan broke the door and saw rajan forcing himself on teju and rajan was shocked and teju was relieved to see Karan. Karan took rajan and started beating him
flashback
while leaving Karan saw something weird in the room so he pretended to leave and when he went out he decided to call the police and then he went back in and heard voices in the room and he broke it and saw teju crying and rajan forcing himself on her.

Karan was beating the hell on rajan and teju was just sitting there and was traumatized by what just happened with her and then the police came and arrested rajan. Karan saw Teju and went to open her tied hands and legs. She was sitting there like a lifeless body shocked and traumatized and Karan felt bad for her and took her to the car.
The entire car ride in Teju was silent. The girl who could talk so much was quite in shock until she fell asleep in the car.
They finally reached teju's house and teju was still sleeping and Karan touched her to wake up and teju got scared and she shouted and Karan calmed her down by telling her it's just me. They got out of the car and rang the doorbell at teju's house and aai opened the door and saw teju's condition.

Aai: teju finally tu aagya, beta where were you?
Aai:teju kya hua?
Teju didn't reply and directly went to her room without saying anything.
Then Karan took aai and baba to the couch and explained everything to them and they were shocked and aai was in tears but Karan told her to control herself and they should handle teju with love and care and make sure not to mention about this incident and they agreed. Meanwhile teju ran to her bathroom and turned on the shower and just stood there and started sobbing like crazy she was crying and rubbing her body she felt so dirty😭
Karan decided to wait until Teju came out of the washroom just to confirm that she is fine, so she took a shower and went straight to her bed. Karan asked permission to go to see her from her mom.

Karan: Aunty can I go check on her?
Aai: yes beta.
Karan went to teju's room and saw she was lying on her bed. She was facing the other side so Karan couldn't really see her face so he assumed maybe she fell asleep so he closed the door and left but teju wasn't sleeping she was still crying, until she fell asleep.

The next day Morning.

Karan thought he should check on Teju so he decided to message her.

Karan: Good morning tejasswi! Are you okay?
Teju saw the message but she ignored it and didn't reply.
Karan messaged her again.
Karan: Tejasswi you don't have to attend the office today, in fact you should rest for at least 2-3 days.
She saw the message again and didn't reply him.
Karan went to take a shower and left for the office,

Meanwhile vidhi went to see if teju has come back yet and Aunty told her everything so she went in the morning to visit her and went to her room.
Vidhi: Teju are you okay?
Teju was just sitting there and not talking vidhi hugged her and cried
Vidhi: am really sorry, but please at least say something?
teju still didn't say anything as vidhi was getting late for office she decided to go and then come back again after office is done

Karan finally reached the office and om came to his cabin.

Om: Bhai where were you yesterday? Also Teju was missing. Did you guys have a meeting or something?
Karan decided to tell Om everything and Om was shocked.

Om: What! Poor girl, is she okay now?
Karan: I don't know I messaged her in the morning but she didn't reply🤷🏻‍♀️
Om: Give her time Bhai, she went through a lot.
Karan: Hmm.
Om: chal let's get back to work.

Karan saw Vidhi and called her to his cabin.

Karan: Hey vidhi.
Vidhi: Hello sir! Kya hua apne mujhe bulaya?
Karan: Han woh did you meet teju?
Vidhi: Yes sir, I did today in the morning.
Karan: Is she okay?
Vidhi: I don't know sir, when I went she didn't even talk to me she was just sitting and not replying to anything.
Vidhi: Aunty told me everything this girl has been through a lot honestly her past was not enough that now this😩
Karan: What! What do you mean about her past?
Vidhi: nothing sir, I will get back to work.
And vidhi left the cabin and Karan decided to check on teju again and messaged her but she saw it and didn't reply.

Karan: She saw it again and didn't reply, what the hell!
Karan: I know you think it's probably my fault but you can't ignore me. I am gonna come to your house.

So guys what do you think of this part? I hope you like it and give it so much love🤷🏻‍❤️ and also comment and vote.