Part 5

So in the last chapter, I wrote that they had lunch and left the cafe but after that, they went back to work and they left for home.

The next day.
Everyone arrives at the office and Karan enters and everyone stands up and greets him good morning. And Karan goes to his cabin and gets busy, just then his assistant pooja knocks on the door.
Pooja: may I come in sir?
Karan: come in!
Pooja: sir I have something to tell you. Pooja says in a soft voice.
Karan: what happened pooja is everything ok?
No matter how Karan was he was actually a softie inside.
Pooja: sir actually am quitting the job!
Karan stood up saying WHAT!
Karan: but why? what happened is everything ok.
Pooja: yes sir everything is ok, actually am getting married that's why.
Karan: oh but you are just getting married, why do you need to quit the job?
Pooja: actually sir, my fiancée lives abroad so after we get married am going to move with him there.
Karan: oh! Well, congratulations pooja and am going to be honest, it was wonderful having you as my assistant for all these years, and I know I was very strict with you but I will miss you here, hope you have a great marriage life.
Pooja: Thank you so much sir, but only congratulation won't work I want you to attend all my wedding functions, sir it will be an honour please do attend my wedding but if you are really busy you can just come for the wedding you don't have to attend the rest of the functions.
Karan: Pooja thank you so much for the invitation but honestly I don't know, but thanks for the invitation I will definitely try my best.
Pooja: Please do sir, am going to invite everyone in the office as well also here is the wedding card and here is my resignation letter sir.
And pooja leaves the cabin, and Karan calls om in his cabin.
Karan: Om yaar pooja just quit!
Om: What! But why?
Karan: Actually she is getting married so after marriage she will move abroad with her husband.
Om: oh god and now we have to look for a new assistant, gosh getting pooja was a hard work anyways and now how the hell are we gonna get an assistant that won't run away after seeing you. Om said this while laughing because he knows ever since the past that happened with Karan, he has become an angry young man and all people know him as a very strict person who has a very big attitude.
Karan: What the hell! What do you mean ugh whatever just get me a new assistant ASAP🙄.
Om: Ok sir, anything else I mean the way you are saying it's like you want me to find an assistant by today.
Karan: ugh just get to work and by work I mean find me an assistant.
Om leaves the cabin and starts wondering how the hell am I going to be able to find an assistant who is not gonna get scared of THE KARAN KUNDRRA.
Vidhi: yaar did you hear pooja is quitting!
Teju: Which pooja?
Vidhi: are yaar Karan sir's assistant.
Teju: Oh really but why?
Vidhi: I don't know I just heard that she is getting married.
Teju: Wait how do you know all this first of all?
Vidhi: actually I was passing by Karan sir's cabin and I heard them talking.
Teju: what the hell what if someone saw u eavesdropping, you would have been fired are you crazy.
Just then pooja comes and announces that she is quitting and Invited everyone to her wedding.
Vidhi: yaar bola tha na. "Teju rolled her eyes looking at her"
Just then pooja comes to teju and vidhi to give them the wedding card.
Teju and vidhi: Congratulations ma'am.
Pooja: are don't call me ma'am, also I was just Karan sir's assistant and am not even older than you guys pretty sure. And they all started laughing.
And as the day went on everyone got busy with their own work and it got really late, Karan already left for home and all the employees left as well. Teju and vidhi took a cab and left for home.

Thanks for reading everyone hope you enjoy reading this chapter as well. Also, I know I haven't made teju and Karan characters close yet but don't worry soon they will be close and you never know when😉. Also guess who is gonna be the assistant I think it's easy🤪. Anyways be safe everyone lots of love and do comment.