Epilogue

Happy reading

3 years later
Karan and Teju's house
library

Karan: There you are! I have been trying to find you everywhere and over here you have your head stuck in a book." She looked up and saw Karan walking towards her. She was confused so she put her book down and stood up.
Teju: What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work? It's only 3 p.m.
Karan: Do you not like your husband coming to see you?" he said in a fake hurt tone.
Teju: Sunny tell me!" She groaned.
Karan: I had some time to spare so I thought to spend it with you and my munchkin."He said kissing her swollen stomach"
Teju: Finally you remember you have a wife. All day you are busy with work and never have any time to spend with your wife and yet to be born baby. "She dramatically said.
Karan: Sorry na.
Teju: You know you should have just married your work instead!
Karan: So my wife wants my time?" She nodded and he said "If my wife wants my time, I will give her my time." he said, putting his hand around her swollen stomach.
Teju: No! I don't want your time now." She said, pushing his hands off her.
Karan: Why do you get mad so easily!? I swear these pregnancy hormones are driving me crazy. Also every women gets mad easily like why?." he groaned.
Teju: Because I am a wife! And pregnant with pregnancy hormones🙄" She said with a grin.
Karan: Don't get mad at your poor husband! You know I am working for our future and our kids future. And I have earned so much that not only them but there kids kids won't even have to work and can have a life full of luxuries. But I do give you all of my spare time. I have just had a lot of workload over me since the past one week for a special project but you know that ever since we found out you are pregnant I didn't leave your side even once it's just this project that need me otherwise I would have spent all my time with you just like the beginning of your pregnancy.
Teju: | understand. I know you try your best. But if you don't spend time with me how will we have more kids, let alone their kids kids. The money is a waste then."
Then it hit her what she had just said.
She looked over and saw Karan smirking.
Teju in her mind: You are so stupid Teju!
Karan: If that's what you are worried about then I have a lot of free time today. I can make love to you until I impregnate you again even though you are already pregnant😉."She gasped at what he shamelessly said and hit his chest flabbergasted. "Don't hit me wifey. If you hit your own husband, how will he make love to you?"
Teju: You are so shameless Karan!" She said, turning red.
Karan: I can show you how much more shameless I am!" he said smirking.

He pinned her to the bookshelf with a huge smirk. He leaned towards her, about to kiss her when his phone rang. She started laughing and he said
Karan: Why god! Every time l am being romantic with my wife someone always comes in the way!
Teju: Pick up the phone hubby." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck.
He gave her a pissed off look and picked up the phone. She played with the buttons of his shirt while he was on the call. The other person on the line was talking and she could see Karan's face turning strict.
Karan: Okay thanks bye! "He then ended the call"
Teju: Everything okay?
Karan: Yeah just some office work don't worry.
Teju: Hmm
Karan: Okay so where was I? I missed you both so much honestly. "He said kissing her bump"
Teju: And we missed you too.
She said hugging him
Karan: I miss our normal hugs now this little munchkin inside you comes between us.
Teju: Just one more month.
Karan: I am so excited for my princess.
Teju: Excuse me? Princess? why not prince? I want a prince.
Karan: But I want a princess just like you.
Teju and Karan decided not to know about the gender of the baby as they wanted it to be a surprise when Teju delivers.
Karan: I want a mini version of you. She will be my princess and I will give her all of my time." She hit his chest and said
Teju: Then what about me?" He grinned and said
Karan: You are my queen Teju. And you already know you will always have me." She grinned back at him and said
Teju: But I want a mini version of you. A cute miniature Sunny." She thought of something and said "But none of our kids should have your anger. I don't want grumpy kids."
Karan: They can have your innocence and my good looks." She gasped and hit his chest again making him chuckle. "And your cuteness. But they shouldn't be fully innocent like you." She knew why he was saying that and grinned. "Don't worry baby. We have the whole lifetime to keep producing more kids." She blushed and he sheepishly smiled.
Teju: Okay! But I can't believe in one month we are going to have a baby. I am so excited and so nervous.
Karan: Can't wait to pamper my princess.
Teju: More like spoil her.
Karan: Not like if we have a son you won't spoil him?
Teju: Nope! I will be a strict mom.
Karan: Yeah sure let's see.
He placed his lips on hers and kissed her with all his might. She kissed him back, roaming her hands on his back.