Part 39

Happy reading

Teju then went inside and texted Yash.
Teju: Hey sorry actually I got caught up with something else, but I have reached don't worry. Also are you okay? Is everything good with your family?
Yash didn't reply that got teju worried a little as he is not someone who sleeps early and he always replies fast.
Karan reached home and went straight to his room went to freshen up and went to bed to check on his phone.
Karan: Teju didn't message me to check on me today😔 she must be busy talking to that Yash🙄
Karan then decided to sleep as Anyways he was tired

Morning
Karan and om were having their breakfast.
Om: Bhai I think it's high time you should tell teja about your feelings.
Karan choked on his food
Karan: What! No way
Om: Then how long is this gonna go, just tell her already.
Karan: Okay I will tell her.
Om: Tell her today.
Karan: Pagal ho kya, no
Om: Bhai just do it, the earliest the better what if that Yash guy usko pata liya toh.
Karan: Nahi tu pagal hai kya, let me think about it.
Om: Ugh just do it already.
Karan: Okay but I need to prepare myself na.
Om: Theek hai don't worry I will make all the arrangements you just be there and call her okay?
Karan: What arrangements? All I have to do is tell her my feelings na?
Om: Oh god but you should do something special for her na.
Karan: That's true.
Om: Okay then am gonna go do some preparations, also what does she like the most? Like what's her favourite place?
Karan: She loves the beach, she finds peace the most there.
Om: Great then the location will be at the beach, I will have to find a good beach location first tho. Okay see you.
Om leaves immediately and goes to find a location and makes the arrangements.
Karan in his mind: I don't know how you will react to my proposal but I really hope you like me too, I don't know how and when i had started liking you.

Teju's house
Teju gets Karan's call.
Karan: Hey!
Teju: Hey!
Karan: What's up?
Teju: Nothing much.
Karan: Uhm can we meet today?
Teju: Yeah sure.
Karan: Okay I will come pick you up.
Teju: What time?
Karan: Around evening close to night.
Teju: So night you mean?
Karan: I don't know just get ready by evening.
Teju: Okay cool.
And they end the call.
Teju: Perfect today I will tell my feeling to Karan, I have been holding them for too long I don't know how he will react but I really hope he likes me too. Bappa bacha lena 🙏🏻

Evening
Teju and Karan were getting ready

Teju's outfit

Karan's outfit

Karan's outfit