Part 16

Happy reading

The next morning
In the office

Teju decided that she was going to tell Karan that after the contract is done ,she is going to quit the job in the company. So she went to his cabin to give him his schedule and tell him that she is gonna quit.

Teju: Good morning sir, here is your schedule.
Karan: Good morning, thanks. Uhm do you mind if I ask you how you are doing?
Teju: Am fine sir, like I said before I am doing better thanks for asking.
Karan: Glad to know that.
Teju: Anyways sir I want to tell you something.
Karan: Yeah sure, go ahead.
Teju: Uhm after the assistant contract is done I am going to quit.
Karan was shocked.
Karan: What! But why?
Teju: Sir I just don't want to work here anymore, if it wasn't because of the contract I would have quit right now🙄
Teju: Anyways if i'm not here you won't have another reason to be mad at me. I know you don't like me sir I never did either so likewise.
Karan: But... listen I know I have treated you badly before but trust me I am regretting it, but don't quit because of me.
Teju: Sir, I am not quitting because of you, I am quitting because I want to.
Karan: What do you mean?
Teju: Sir, I just don't want to work here anymore, also please like I said before this is my business so you have no right to interfere in my decisions.
Karan felt like something hit him hard when she said he had no right to interfere in her business.
Karan: But tejasswi...
Teju: Sir, please can we be professional until the contract is done, I don't want you to question me or even message me how I am doing or whatever,unless it's important or related to work.
She left before Karan could say something else.

Teju: What is wrong with him, why is he acting like he cares if am okay or not or if I should quit or not ughhhh I hate him I just want to get done with this contract and then he is out of my life.
Teju then went back to her desk.

Vidhi: So, tune usko bata diya that you are quitting after the contract ends?
Teju: Han bata diya.
Vidhi: And what did he say?
Teju: Nothing😏
Vidhi: Teju bol na, what did he say?
Teju: Arey nothing, he just told me not to quit because of him.
Vidhi: And what did you say?
Teju: I told him am not quitting because of him am quitting because I want to that's it🤷🏻‍♀️
Vidhi: Yaar I still can't believe you want to quit, phir mein akeli ho jaungi😔
Teju: Vidhi yaar, you know na if the situation wasn't like this I would have never decided this but I can't I am sorry.
Vidhi: Chal chal it's fine, I am going to be sad for a few days but I will get used to it. But am gonna miss you when you leave ( And vidhi hugs teju while saying it)
Teju: I am gonna miss you too, Anyways, let's get back to work.

Karan's cabin

Karan: I can't believe she wants to quit, wait why am I affected by her words, do I like her? No no Karan you can't like her ugh so much confusion what the hell. Is it because I feel sorry for her and whatever happened with her that's it am sure i don't like her there is no way😩

So does Karan like teju now? Hmm interesting😂 but teju hates him now so what will happen?
So guys what do you think of this part? Do vote and comment.