Part 93

Happy reading

Teju then opened the door and Adi hugged her immediately.
Teju: Hey! You okay?
Adi: I am sorry dove I should have known you wouldn't lie. I saw her teju with my own eyes kissing someone else.
Teju: It's fine adi she never deserved you. "She said caressing his back" come get in.
Pra: Adi Bhaiya!
Adi: Hey!
Pra: All good?
Adi: Yeah
Teju then brought water for adi
Adi: Thanks. "Adi gulped it in one go"
Teju: Relax!
Adi: Sorry once again.
Teju: Arey it's fine all is good now, but I wanna ask did you actually love her?
Adi: I guess not maybe it was just an infatuation.
Teju: Thank god I couldn't imagine you falling in love with a girl like her.
Adi: Yeah, me neither. "They chuckled"
Pra: So mere Bhai is now single huh.
Adi: I guess so
Pra: Don't worry there's many fishes in the sea
Adi: Thanks yaar
Teju looked at Pratik
Pra: What!? it's true
Teju: Okay enough pra don't you have work?
Pra: Oh yeah okay bye
Pra then left
Teju: So you actually went and saw her?
Adi: Yeah, and I was sceptical at first but then I thought maybe you will be proved wrong again but turns out I was proved wrong.
Teju: It's okay adi it's all good now.
This way some days passed and teju was still missing Karan but never showed it.
Teju, Adi, Sam and Harshad They were sitting at a restaurant.
Harshad: Umm we have something to tell you.
Sam: What?
Adi: Umm dove you know why we have been disappearing sometimes?
Teju: No! That's why we were thinking of asking you guys, why do you guys keep leaving without informing us then come back suddenly with so much injuries and stuff?
Adi: Well!! Umm how do I put this in a nice way?
Harshad: Ugh just say it🙄
Adi: So umm we work for the mafia
Teju/Sam: You what!???? "They said in unison"
Harshad: Yeah sorry Sam I wanted to tell you a long time ago but i couldn't.
Adi: Same here teju am sorry.
Teju: Sorry! That's it you work a dangerous job and all you are saying is sorry? What if something happens to you huh? Does Uncle and Aunty know?
Adi: Dad knows but not mom
Teju: You are telling me uncle has no problem with you working in the mafia?
Adi: Why would he? When he is passing it over to me.
Teju: He is what??
Adi: Sorry! But dad and I are in mafia, and now dad is retired and passing over to me.
Teju: And harshad? Why is he working with the mafia?
Harshad: My dad worked with Adi's dad so yeah....
Sam: What the hell is happening.
Teju: I just don't know what to say.
Adi: Just don't say anything, I just don't want you to distance yourself from me now.
Teju looked at adi and thought for sometime.
Teju: You really think I am happy knowing you are working in the mafia? But... I can't lose you, I am scared what if something happens to you when you are on missions?
Adi: Nothing will happen to me Lil Cuz
Teju: How can you guarantee that?
Adi: I just know.
Harshad: And I am there with him so don't worry.
Sam: And what if something happens to you?
Harshad: Then I don't know, I guess it will be my time to go then.
Sam: Shut up idiot.
Adi: Anyways wanna guess what's my name in the mafia world?
Teju: What!?
Adi: Ace
Teju: Ace?
Adi: Yeah it's a pass on name tho
Sam: And yours idiot
Harshad: Hey don't call me an idiot🙄, anyways my name is Spade.
Teju: Wait so like Ace of Spade?
Adi and Harshad nodded together.
Teju: So stupid😏
Adi: Are you serious?
Teju nodded
Flashback ends
Karan: You are her brother?
Adi nodded
Adi: She is my cousin sister her mom and my mom are sisters.
Karan: And I thought.... "He mumbled slowly"
Teju: Adi I just want to know? Where were you?
Adi: Umm
Teju: You went on another mission?
Adi looked down
Teju: Adiiiiii
Adi: Sorry yaar I had to go
Teju: And you went alone, harshad wasn't even there with you. What if something happened to you?
Adi: Hey! But nothing happened look am here.
Teju: Idiot!
Karan: Umm so did they catch that Ashok?
Harshad: Yeah Adi managed to catch him.
Adi: And this time we will make sure he doesn't even get a little space to escape.
Karan: Okay but what was that one thing he wanted in exchange of teju?
Harshad: He wanted the mafia position, his father couldn't achieve it as our fathers got it and now he wanted to get it but adi got it.
Karan: I can't believe you guys are in the mafia.
Adi chuckled
Adi: Yeah us neither, anyways I think we should go we all need to rest it's been a long day especially for you teju.
Adi and harshad said goodbye to Karan and teju and they left.
Karan hugged teju
Karan: Come let's rest. "He kissed her forehead"
After some days teju got better.

Karan's house
Karan's Pov
There were two minutes remaining when I looked at the time. I then turned to face my lovely angel, who was dozing off in my arms. It was soon going to be teju's birthday at 12. Since I was intending to surprise her tomorrow, I decided not to wake her up and wish her a happy birthday. This is going to be her first birthday with me and I am going to make sure to make it special. I noticed that it was now 12 and that her birthday had begun when I looked back at the time. Saying "Happy birthday, my angel." Not wanting to disturb her sleep, I mumbled. I returned looking at her after giving her a long forehead kiss. While sleeping, she has a serene and tranquil appearance. I pulled her closer to my chest. Although she isn't aware that I have wished her, I wanted to be the first to do so. I gave her a head kiss and began to consider the following day. I'll do everything I can to make my Laddoo remember it.

Karan's office
Karan was unable to focus on his work because he kept thinking about tonight. Today was teju's birthday. He had left teju sleeping when he arrived early at the office. Although it wasn't true, he had left a letter claiming to have an important meeting. To be honest, he didn't want to see her hopeful expression. Since the surprise was happening tonight, he wasn't going to wish her till then. He told everyone around her not to wish her, since he wanted her to be left perplexed. She must be mad at him right now because he didn't call, text, or wish her. She will be much happier if she discovers the surprise and realises that everyone she loves is here for her.
The surprise was going to take place at Karan's house. It was simple yet he knew teju would love it. He had told his driver to pick her up from her place. She must've been hoping to see him but he didn't go because of the surprise. He even told vidhi to take her somewhere so they could setup the surprise. She agreed and had just texted him that teju is going with her to her house. Which meant they had lots of time to prepare. He had ordered a cake and got decorators to decorate the house. And when he comes he will add a little of his touch as well.

Karan's house
Karan: Hurry up Om!" He yelled at him.
Om: You do something too. You're just throwing orders on me." he groaned.
Karan: She must be coming any moment. Hurry up dude." He said impatiently. The door opened and he froze thinking teju had come earlier than he expected. Karan: Shit! Plan fail? He looked over and let out a breath of relief. It was Vidhi, Sam, Harshad and Adi and teju's parents. Wait! If y'all are here then teju must be also here.
Vidhi: Don't worry. We told the driver to take her through the long route. But she might be coming soon." They all paced up the work and finished when Sam yelled
Sam: She's here! Hide." Karan turned off the lights and hid behind a pillar and they all hid behind the table. The door opened and he saw teju's shadow. She turned on the lights and turned around, showing her beautiful face which couldn't see. But he knows she was shocked and surprised.

Hey y'all hope y'all liked this part, the story might be ending soon but who knows let's see. Okay so all this adi stuff is done pretty sure lol, as I have no more idea what to write about them so I will focus on Tejran again. Fun fact I literally had no intention to make adi's character a mafia but I was just sitting and this idea popped in my head and I was like you know what let me write it but I think it was a shitty idea lol.