Part 41

Happy reading

Lunch
Karan was waiting for teju to come outside. She finally came out.
Teju: Sorry I was just finishing something
Karan: it's fine come let's go.
Karan then went and opened the door for teju.
Teju: Thanks
Karan: Welcome, let's go now.
Teju: Yup.
Karan drove the car and they finally reached restaurant. They then went and sat on their table.
Karan: Hey so what will you have?
Teju: let me see.
They then check the menu for sometime and then they give their order to the waiter.
Karan: So are you ready for pooja's wedding?
Teju: Yeah
Karan: Done shopping?
Teju: Yeah me and vidhi did.
Karan: Great am excited to see your looks.
Teju: Same here, have you decided what you are gonna be wearing?
Karan: Honestly I don't know, I will wear whatever I guess
Teju: boys🙄
Karan: What?
Teju: Nothing.
Their food finally comes and teju was busy eating. That girl loves her food. They were done and they went back to the car and drove back to the office. Teju then goes back to her desk and Karan goes to his cabin. Vidhi then comes back from her lunch.
Vidhi: You came back fast?
Teju: Well there wasn't really much to talk about🤷🏻‍♀️
Vidhi: But food?
Teju: Oh that was amazing as always.
Vidhi: Pata tha, and you chose food over him?
Teju: Well😩 food is my first love.
Vidhi: Gosh teju I can't believe this.
Teju: Ahhh stop it na, am regretting not talking to him while eating.
Vidhi: As you should, that guy took you to have lunch and when food came you barely talked to him.
Teju: But how did you know?
Vidhi: Teju I'm your best friend, you literally give me the silent treatment every time we go to eat🙄
Teju: Okay whatever, anyways pooja's wedding is soon.
Vidhi: Yeah I know, am so exciteddddd.
Teju: Yeah.
Vidhi: Kya hua? Aren't you excited?
Teju: Yeah I am but Karan is also gonna be there na.
Vidhi: So what you guys will get time together more then.
Teju: Yeah but I don't know.
Vidhi: Don't know what? Teju don't tell me you are still not sure about him?
Teju: No I am but look it's just a liking phase that we are going through right now, we don't even know if we are gonna reach the love you stage.
Vidhi: Sigh, stop thinking about all of this teju it will all work out.
Teju: Yeah hopefully.
They got back to work and office time was over, vidhi left early as she knew that Karan might ask to drop teju. Karan then comes out of his cabin.
Karan: Hey can I drop you?
Teju: Yeah sure
They go outside and Karan opens the car for teju and teju seats down. Teju suddenly gets Yash call.
Teju: Hello!
Yash: Hi!
Teju: Yash!!
Karan was irritated hearing Yash's name.
Karan in his mind: God this guy🙄
Teju: Where the hell were you?
Yash: Teju sorry got a little busy, but how are you?
Teju: You are asking me, I want to know how are you? Are you okay? And what happened after the day we went to the club you didn't call me or text me.
Yash: Actually I was busy na that's why.
Teju: Yash are you hiding something?
Yash: No! No why would i hide something it's nothing trust me.
Teju: Well okay if you say so, but I want to meet you is tomorrow good?
Karan in his mind: Ugh why does she want to meet him, anyways so he wasn't talking to her the past 2 days huh, couldn't he had done that forever😏
Yash: Uhm let me see.
Teju: Okay then take care bye.
Yash: Bye!
Yash cuts the call
Yash in his mind: Am sorry teju but tomorrow might be the last time we are meeting😔

Karan's car
Karan: Hey everything okay?
Teju: I don't know, Yash doesn't seem okay or maybe am just overthinking I don't know.
Karan: Don't worry am sure he is fine.
Teju: Yeah hopefully, he really helped me a lot and that's why he is my really my good friend.
Karan: Don't worry.
Teju: Yeah Anyways let's go.
Karan: Yup!
Karan then starts driving. They didn't really talk much as first teju was really worried about Yash and that kind off pissed of Karan so the entire ride they were quite. They finally reached teju's house and teju hugged Karan and said goodbye. She then goes inside her house said hi to her parents and went to freshen up. And went to help her mom doing something and she forgot to text Karan if he has reached home. Karan finally reached home and kept checking his phone hoping teju texts him asking if he has reached home but she didn't. He enters his house om wasn't there today so he was by himself.
Karan: Why is teju not texting me, am sure she must be busy with that guy. Whatever I will text her.
Karan's message
Karan: Hey I have reached home, i guess you were busy with someone that's why you forgot. But anyways good night.
Meanwhile at teju's house.
Teju was done helping her mom and she was really tired so she went to her room and she finally checked her phone.
Teju: Oh shit I forgot to check on Karan if he reached home, well am sure by now he has🤦🏻‍♀️
She then saw the message Karan sent to her.
Teju: Shit! Is he upset🤔
Teju decided to call Karan instead of messaging him. Karan sees teju's name flashing on his phone and he quickly picks it up.
Karan: Hey!
Teju: Hey! Sorry got busy with something. Are you upset?
Karan: No am not upset and Let me guess Yash?
Teju: Heh? No actually my mom was doing something so I helped her and I forgot to message you sorry.
Karan in his mind: Shit and here I thought she was probably talking to that Yash guy, ugh Karan tu fuddu hai🤦🏻
Teju: Hello Karan, are you there?
Karan: Yeah am here sorry about that.
Teju: What happened are you okay?
Karan: Yeah, just a little tired.
Teju: Then go rest na.
Karan: No it's fine I want to talk to you.
Teju chuckled: Okay then, also why did you think I was busy talking to Yash?
Karan: Nothing, uhm because you were worried about him na that's why.
Teju: Oh
They then spoke for quite sometime teju was getting sleepy so she told Karan that they should end the call and go to sleep as Anyways they have work tomorrow also.

Hope you like this part. Hey guys maybe you guys can give me ideas I mean I have many but I feel like I need more🤦🏻‍♀️