Part 17

Happy reading

Afternoon

It was lunch time vidhi and teju went to the cafeteria and had their lunch there just then pooja Karan's old assistant came to the office and went to greet them.

Pooja: Hi guys.
Teju and vidhi together: Hi.
Pooja: So remember I told you guys about my wedding so yeah it's happening next week( pooja said this while being excited)
Teju: We are so excited to attend your wedding.
Vidhi: I know right, I toh love weddings, I love dressing up and also dancing at weddings oh and the best part.
Vidhi and teju looked at each other before saying.
Teju and vidhi together: Shaadi ka khana🤤 ( They giggled after saying that)
Pooja was looking at them giggling like little girls
Teju: Sorry actually we both love weddings so we got so excited.
Pooja: Arey it's fine I also love weddings and shaadi ka khana (she chuckled)
Pooja: Anyways I am gonna see guys at the wedding hopefully.
Vidhi: Oh don't worry, we are definitely going to come.
Teju: Yes, we will definitely come and thank you so much for inviting us.
Pooja: Arey no problem, okay see you guys bye.
Vidhi: Tejuuuu we are going to a weddinggggg, I am so excited.
Teju: Vidhi relax.
Vidhi: What relax oh my god, am so excited I love weddings🥹. Oh god I have to get dresses, jewelry and stuff what the hell.
Teju: Vidhi relax we still have a week we can get all the stuff, just chill and by the way tum dulhan nahi ho pooja dulhan hai so why are you getting so stressed.
Vidhi: Arey yaar teju, what if wahan koi acha aur handsome ladka Mila tho?
Teju: Are you serious! This is what you want to do when we go to the wedding🙄
Vidhi: Aur nahi toh kya, Arey you don't know these days at weddings you get such nice and handsome guys.
Teju: Tum sach mein pagal ho
Vidhi: woh toh mein hu hi😂
Teju: Chal lunch is over, let's go back to work.

Karan's cabin

Om: So Bhai, have you decided if you are going to Pooja's wedding?
Karan: I don't know, I'm so busy, I don't think it's possible.
Om: Bhai it will be nice tho, chalte hai na Bhai.
Karan: Okay let me see.
Just then teju knocked on Karan's cabin.

Karan: Come in!
Teju: Hello sir, here is your file.
Om: Teja, how are you? Sorry I haven't met you in a long time and have been really busy.
Teju: Am good sir.
Om: Great to hear that and am really sorry for whatever happened to you.
Teju: Sir why are you saying sorry it's not like it's your fault it's someone else's fault🙄 ( she said this while looking at Karan)
Om: Yeah anyways are you going to Pooja's wedding?
Teju: Yes sir, she personally invited everyone so have to go na.
Teju: Are you going?
Om: Oh I am definitely going but someone here probably isn't.
Teju: Sir, If you want to go you should definitely go. Why are you depending on someone? If someone doesn't want to go I think you shouldn't force them, it's their loss that they are gonna miss such a great moment.
Karan: Excuse me?
Teju: Yeah you are excused🙄
Teju: Anyways sir , I am going to go back to work, see you om sir.
Om: Yeah see you.
Karan thought about it for a sec. And he finally decided.
Karan: Om we are going to the wedding.
Om: What do you mean we are going, I was going already it was just you who hadn't decided yet🙄
Karan glares at om.
Om: Okay I am leaving bye.
After om left Karan was pissed by how teju was with him.

Karan: What the hell is wrong with her, ugh she is getting on my nerves now I know I made a mistake but baar baar yeh taane dena😩. Whatever she doesn't want to talk to me and am not going to talk to her either. Wait why am I doing this no no no I don't like her, Karan you don't like her you are just sorry for whatever you did that's it nope you don't like her ughhhh I really need to take a hold of myself.

So guys how is this part sorry am not able to update fast am really busy guys, am gonna graduate soon so am finishing stuff thanks for being patient tho❤️🙏🏻. 

edit:sorry guys i was going through the parts and i realized pooja already gave them the wedding card so i removed it.