Part 76

Happy reading

Karan: Did I do something yesterday? "he asked suddenly
She took a deep breath and calmed herself down.
Teju: You were drunk yesterday. I took you to your house and--", she paused to look at his features which enlightened hearing her words.
Karan: And? "he asked curiously..
Teju: And you fell into a deep slumber. I then removed your shoes and covered you with the sheet", She said, praying silently for him to believe her lie.
Karan: Oh? "he asked confusedly. But...why do I feel like something else has happened last night? "he asked, locking his eyes with her.
Teju: I-- I-- I mean -- what are you speaking? It's all bullshit. Don't splutter nonsense "She stammered with her words making her look flustered with emotions.
Teju in her mind: Damn! Where are my acting skills when I need it the most?
Karan: Do you love me Teju? ",he asked seriously, waiting impatiently for her answer.
Teju in her mind: Yes.' Words got stuck in her throat but she couldn't speak a single syllable.
Karan: I was just drugged; I don't have amnesia. Even though most of the events are still a blur to me, in due time my mind would surely recollect what had happened the previous night.
Karan: Now tell me something Teju. Will you give me another chance? "he asked sincerely, his deep, Brown eyes burning in hers.
No answer came out from her mouth.
Karan: Fine ",he shouted loudly, making her take a step back in fear. "Fine. Be like this forever "he said and walked back to his car.
Teju: What the hell just happened now?
Karan: Can you come fast? "He asked sternly making her flinch.
Teju ran quickly to his car and sat down
Teju: I could have taken a cab
Karan: Yeah I know but I took you in front of Uncle and Aunty and so if you came by cab then they would feel bad am sure they expect me to drop you off safe.
Teju: Hmm thanks
Karan then drove off and reached teju's house.
Teju: Thank you
Karan didn't say anything and waited for her to get off and drove off so fast.
Teju: Well get used to it teju, you are breaking his heart what do you expect?😔 I just hope he reaches home safe with the way he drove off. God protect him.
Teju then went inside and goes to her room and changes into comfortable clothes and checked her phone to see if she got any calls or messages from him.
Teju: Idiot what if he changed his number.
She kept the phone thinking.
The stars are shining brightly in the dark sky; It's past ten thirty but still there is no sign of Karan. He didn't call her or even message her, she thought to give the number a call even if he probably changed the number but he didn't pick up and that got her worried.
Teju: Where the hell did he go? Why is he always affecting me in one way or another way?
Tring.. tring...
Her phone rang, making her come out from her thoughts.
Karan', the caller id rang. She let out a deep breath of satisfaction as she is glad that he decided to call her.
Teju: So he didn't change the number🙄, I should pick it up otherwise he will think am ignoring him now Ugh why do I care what he thinks?
Teju then picks up the phone call.
Teju: What the hell, now you decided to call me? You could have messaged me that you reached safe at least I was worried. "She shouted on the phone.
Stranger: Mam, sorry to inform you. A serious accident has occurred. The person belonging to this phone is seriously injured. Your number was on the emergency so I thought of calling you, He is currently in a life-danger situation. Do come to Mumbai hospital as soon as possible ", the stranger's voice spoke and the line went dead making her heart forget to beat for a second.
Teju in her mind: Person belonging to this phone is seriously injured', the voice ringed in her ear continuously.
Teju: Karan? No! It can't happen. He is a steel body; a psycho; a strong person. Nothing can happen to him. I....I ne--- need to see him, right now! Mumbai hospital? But where is it?
She ran outside like a mad woman her parents were in their room so she didn't really have to worry what her parents would say to her and she went out and stopped the moving cab and entered inside it. She then instructed the driver to go to the Mumbai hospital.
Teju in her mind: I will kill you if something happens to you, Karan. I love you Karan. I truly love you! Don't leave me. I will kill you with my bare hands if you die without hearing my words. What does he think of himself? Why did he drive off so fast. No. It's my fault. It's all my fault! I should have stopped him when he drove off so fast. But me being the dumb I am, didn't stop him. Why? Why? Why?
He is physically and mentally strong. Or else he would have given up on the love I have for him. He will surely survive.
That stranger didn't specifically explain about the accident.
She cried. She prayed. She prayed for his well-being.
Teju: Bhaiya, please drive the cab fast " ,She urged the driver, her eyes flowing with tears thinking about all the worst scenarios.
Soon She reached the Mumbai hospital. She paid the fare and ran fast towards the reception table.
Teju: Where is the emergency accident that had happened just a few hours before? ", She asked loudly in a pathetic, weak voice.
Receptionist: Are you a relative of that patient? That patient looked so horrible. He looked like a young man. I hope he survives this ",the receptionist said looking at her disheveled state.
She nodded her head hysterically like a mad woman.
Teju: I am. Show me the way ", She shouted. All the mannerism ran out of her. Only thing in her mind is to see him as quickly as possible.
Receptionist: Operation Theatre is second right. Tha-- ",she was about to say something else too but her legs ran in its own instruction towards the second right.
The smell of the hospital hit her nostrils heavily but nothing stopped her from dragging her legs to the operation theatre.
The scene in front of her made her still for a moment. +
Her heartbeat forgot to beat for a moment looking at the scene in front of her!
Fuck!

Hey hope y'all like this part, I love drama hehe so please don't be mad that I did this🙈. So What did teju witness in front of her?