Part 30

Happy reading

So we left it on someone calling teju.
Karan pov
When I saw her getting off someone else car and that too a guy I felt weird and when she hugged him I felt like someone stabbed me on my heart I don't know what this feeling is. But all I know is when she didn't come to office today I went to her house to check on her and to my surprise she was coming from somewhere, and she seemed very happy but what hurt me was the laugh and the smile wasn't with me but with some other guy.
Karan: Teju.
Teju: Tum🙄
Karan: Listen to me teju, please.
Teju: Uhm sir it very late can we talk tomorrow please.
Karan: Teju I know I hurt you yesterday but trust me I didn't do it intentionally.
Teju: Sir, I don't really care whatever the hell you want to do just please leave me alone.
Karan: Teju I will tell you everything please.
Teju: There is nothing left to say anymore sir.
Karan: Can please stop freaking calling me sir. Didn't we agree to only be formal in the office then why are you calling me sir here? Also I don't care I don't want you to call me sir even at office.
Teju: Why should I stop calling you sir? And I know we agreed to be formal only at office because then we were friends and now we are not and First of all you left me alone at the party even though I told you I have never been to a business party before I understand maybe you had business talks with people but you could have at least checked on me it's not like I would have disturbed you🙄
Karan:: I know it's just that I got really busy.
Teju: Busy humph, busy doing what? kissing a girl. She crossed her hands as she said this.
Karan in his mind: Shit so she did see it
Karan: Look am gonna explain everything.
Teju: No you don't have too, it's not like am your girlfriend or something but you should have at least told me that there was someone else that you were with and I could have just left instead of me just sitting there by myself looking for you. And honestly you don't know what I went through yesterday.
Karan: Look I know we are just friends.
Teju: Not anymore.
Karan: What! you already broke our friendship?😔
Teju: Just please leave me alone, you know when that rajan incident happened I hated you so much that I even planned I was gonna quit the job after the assistant contract ends but then I saw how sweet you were and started thinking maybe you are not that bad and we became friends and I thought that maybe I shouldn't quit but you know what now am going back to my decision of quitting.
Karan: What! you were planning to quit?
Teju: Yes.
Karan: Okay look I don't know why but I feel the need to give you an explanation about the kiss. Just please listen to me please🙏🏻
Teju: Okay fine. But make it fast.

Flashback
Karan was talking to Mr Mehta when suddenly a girl came to him and he was shocked.
Karan: You😡
Riya: Hi so nice to meet you after a long time. And she hugged him
Karan: Uhm excuse me Mr Mehta I'll just come.
He took and dragged Riya.
Riya: What the hell karan is this how you treat your girlfriend😏
Karan: Just shut up, you are not my fucking girlfriend did you forget you fucking left me. And why the hell are you going fucking around and telling people that we are back?
Riya: because we are,I want you back.
Karan: Huh you will never fucking change, just get the fuck out of my sight.
Riya: Karan baby. She held his head
Karan: What the fuck are you doing. Look I don't want to create a scene so leave me.
And then Riya kissed Karan and dragged him to the garden but then Karan shove her hand.
Karan: Leave me alone I don't even want to fucking see your face, stay away from me. And how dare you kiss me.
Riya: Why Karan you never had a problem when I used to kiss you before?
Karan: Because that time we were dating and I didn't know your true face😡, but now time is different I don't love you and nor you are my girlfriend so just fuck off.
Riya: Why? do you love someone else now?
Karan: That's non of your business just leave me alone.
And Karan left.
Flashback ends

Teju: Wow such a weird and psycho ex girlfriend you have😒
Karan: look am sorry I hurt you.
Teju: No it's fine I think I over reacted it's just that something bad happened yesterday and then I saw you kissing someone and I got angry that you brought me here and you are just there kissing some other girl.
Karan: Really sorry, so friends again?
Teju:I don't know.
Karan: Are you kidding me you still haven't forgive me?
Teju: Just joking relax, Yes we are friends again.
Karan: And what about quitting?
Teju: I will still think about it. She smirked
Karan: Look please don't quit because of me.
Teju: Relax I won't. She laughed
Karan: Okay so you were saying something bad happened to you yesterday what was it?
Teju in her mind: Oh shit no I shouldn't tell him otherwise his deal will get canceled and I know how important it is for him.
Karan: Teju what happened?
Teju: Nothing it's just that I said it on the flow nothing really happened relax.
Karan: Okay Uhm do you mind me asking who was that guy who dropped you?
Teju: Oh him he is a friend.
Karan: A friend or a boyfriend? He asked with a concerned face.
Teju: What no he is not my boyfriend, he is just a friend in fact we just met yesterday at the party, when you Mr left me alone.
Karan: I said sorry teju.
Teju: Yeah whatever🙄
Karan: By the way why didn't you come to office today?
Teju: oh that honestly it was because of him the guy who dropped me, he called me saying he had something urgent but he actually didn't and honestly I just didn't feel like coming today.
Karan: Sorry😩
Teju: Yaar kitni baar sorry bolenge tum, thak nahi jate ho kya? You know the khadoos karan would have never said sorry so many times. She laughed
Karan: Well I have changed now, technically only to you tho.
Teju: oh wow I feel special, thanks for the honor sir. She chuckled
Karan: Crazy girl🙄
Teju: Anyways it's late you should go home now I will see you tomorrow in the office?
Karan: Yeah okay bye good night.
Teju: Good night.
Karan then went to his car and drove off.

Here is the next part guys, hope you like it.
Also I graduated and am so happy❤️