Part 88

Happy reading

With this Teju and Karan love evolved everyday and they just fell in love deeper with each other every day. They even told vidhi and their families about each other and their families were very happy for them.
When teju told adi and harshad that the person who they are working with is Karan they were surprised but they were happy for her, and they found Karan a nice man. Except Karan he sometimes would become jealous of their bond but teju would make him understand.
So it's been days the both companies have been working with each other.
Karan: So what do you think?
Adi: I think it's a nice idea, it's not bad what say teju?
Teju: Yeah I agree we should definitely go for it, I mean it's a wonderful opportunity and it's great so yeah why not?
Karan: Great then
Adi: Yeah done.
They shook hands and adi left Karan's cabin with teju.
Teju: Umm Adi just a sec I think I forgot my phone in his cabin I will just come.
Adi: Phone or someone?
Teju: Shut up adi
Adi: Okay, I guess I will leave and you will come with him?
Teju: No no you wait I will come soon.
Teju then went back inside and knocked on Karan's door.
Karan: Come in. " He said in a cold voice"
Teju: Aww look at you.
Karan: Laddoo?
Teju: Haan main
Karan: I thought you left?
Teju: Without hugging you or kissing you never.
Karan: Aww come here. " He said pointing on his lap"
Teju: I missed you
Karan: Same here arghh I hate that we have to act professional when we are together.
Teju: What can we do, it's our job baby.
Karan: Hmm woh toh hai. "He said chuckling" So any plans today?
Teju: Hmm I don't know maybe I will just chill at home later am so tired.
Karan: Rest properly baby. " He said as he pecked her lips"
Teju: I do
Karan: Will you come tonight?
Teju: Of course every weekend I spend it with you.
Karan: What are we doing tonight?
Teju: Anything movies i don't know.
Karan: We can do more than that you know. " He said winking at her"
Teju: Shut up. "She said as she hit his shoulder"
Karan: What, I mean it's just a suggestion🤷🏻
Teju: I am leaving bye
Karan: Arey ruko na
Teju: Kyaaa??
Karan: Kissy?
Teju: Bas that's all that runs in your head🙄
Karan: Give na
Teju then pecked his lips.
Teju: Okay done
Karan: No! I want the real one.
Teju: Why are you so stubborn?
Karan: I don't know.
Karan then put his lips on her and they kissed each other passionately.
After that she left after telling him goodbye and went back to seat in the car.
Adi: So? I thought you will take more time this time.
Teju: Shut up yaar adi, let's go now🙄
Adi: Okay chill man

It was night Karan came and picked up teju to spend the weekend with him. Since their relationship now is open to their families they have no problem with teju spending the weekend with Karan. They finally reached Karan's place and teju kept he bag in Karan's room and sat on the bed.
Teju: I am tired
Karan: Acha and I thought you will have so much energy for tonight😉
Teju: Besharam🙄
Karan: Only for you baby only for you
Teju: Sunnyyy
Karan: Yes baby
Teju: I am hungryyyyy
Karan: So let's order something?
Teju: Yes please
Karan: Okay what do you want?
Teju: I want Chinese
Karan: Okay done let me order right now.
Teju: I am going to change into my night clothes I will just come.
Karan: Okay
Karan then ordered the food and teju changed her clothes after ordering the food Karan also changed into comfortable clothes and they decided to watch a movie together.
Karan: So, what do we watch today??
Teju: Hmm let me see🤔
Karan/Teju: Action/RomCom. " They both said in unison"
Teju/Karan: What!!!
Karan: No yaar teju not again RomCom
Teju: So? I don't want to watch action, who the hell has fun watching people beating each other and shooting each other. Like they are always flying on the air when they are fighting or when the gun is about to hit them they go down in slow motion. " She said the last part coping them"
Karan: So what? I mean RomCom like what is even fun about it??
They kept arguing until they heard the doorbell ring.
Teju: Food is here. "She said excitedly"
Karan: Argh
Teju: Go get the food🙄
Karan: I am going
Teju: Yeah good by the time you come back I will set the RomCom movie. "She said giggling"
Karan: Teju yaarrrr
Teju: Arey go na get our food I am so hungryyyyy
Karan: Ugh fine
Karan went and picked up the food and came and saw teju already set the movie he sighed and gave up.
He handed her the food and teju started munching like a little baby.
Karan looked at her and smiled
After the movie was done Karan realized teju fell asleep so he took her to his bed and lied down beside her with his arms hugging her.

Adi's place
Harshad: What!!! No How is that possible?
Adi: I don't know but I have to leave tomorrow morning.
Harshad: But teju?
Adi: Just handle her please.
Harshad: No! You know it's hard to handle her sometimes and what will I tell her?
Adi: Just don't tell her anything please.
Harshad: Just at least meet her? You never know what if you won't....
Adi: No! I won't be able to, and anyways she has you to protect her and now Karan.
Harshad: You know that's not true, you know she needs you till the end. She needs her rockstar to protect her till the end, gosh adi teju admires you like crazy and trust me she would like you to be with her till the end and you can even ask her.
Adi: Harsh I don't know man, I just can't handle this and also I need prepare myself so if I see her I won't be able to go.
Harshad: So you have decided that you won't tell her?
Adi: And you think if I tell her she will let me go? No, never and you know I have to go. So I will leave tomorrow morning and don't tell her anything you have my promise, just please handle her and the deal please.
Harshad: Don't worry just be safe please.
Adi: Hmm let's see

Hey guys how are you guys doing? So how do you like this part? Tell me what do you think adi is? Some of you guys already kind of guessed it but keep them coming. And for those who don't like my story well I can't say anything to guys anymore🤷🏻‍♀️.