Part 31

Happy reading

Morning
Karan woke up and went to take a shower and got ready to leave for office.
Teju and vidhi also left the house and were sitting in the rickshaw.

Vidhi: Oye madam yesterday you didn't even call me or even text me, what happened?
Teju: Nothing! It was yash he called me yesterday.
Vidhi: Yash as in the new friend you made?
Teju: Yeah who else, anyways he was like he has something urgent and I should go meet him and then I went when I did I found out he had nothing urgent he just wanted to make my day better.
Vidhi: Oh how sweet, yaar how the hell do guys like these even exist, and then there is guys like Karan🙄
Teju: Uhm vidz I have to tell you something.
Vidhi: Han bolna.
Teju: Actually after I came back, Karan sir was waiting for me outside the house.
Vidhi: What! What the hell he wanted now?
Teju then told vidhi everything.
Vidhi: Shit man, again we misunderstood him. But I don't understand one thing he literally came till your house just to clear all the misunderstandings?
Teju: I was surprised too.
Vidhi: Teju I know I always say this but Karan likes you.
Teju: Whaaaatttt no, no way he likes me.
Vidhi: I mean think about it why the hell would he come all the way to your house just to apologize and clear the misunderstanding? He could have waited till the next day when you came to office.
Teju: Because we are friends, and he thought it will be nice to apologize leaving me alone.
Vidhi: Oh please you told me he apologize for kissing that girl, why did he do that you are not even his girlfriend so why did he apologize for something that doesn't even matter to you unless it did to you and him?
Teju: What do you mean?
Vidhi: I mean you said you were hurt na but why? He is not your boyfriend so why were you affected seeing another girl kiss him? He is just a friend na so why do you feel affected unless you also like him.
Teju: Look I don't know, maybe I do have a soft corner for him but liking him no way.
Vidhi: Okay whatever but trust me you both like each other but you just haven't realized it. But the day you do remember me 😉
Teju: Whatever that day will never come.
Vidhi: Okay but think about it🤷🏻‍♀️Anyways we have reached the office let's go.
While they were going inside teju kept thinking about vidhi's words and they entered and went to seat on their desks..
Karan's cabin
Om and Karan were inside together talking about business and stuff and just then teju entered.
Teju: Good morning Karan, good morning om
Karan and om: Good morning teju/teja
Teju chuckled
Teju: Karan here is your schedule for today.
Karan: Thank you teju.
Om: So what's up what happened yesterday, why didn't you come to office?
Teju: uhm nothing actually I wasn't feeling well that's why.
Om: are you sure? No one did something right?
Om said while looking at Karan
Teju: No no it's all good.
Om: Well okay.
Teju: Anyways I'm gonna go back to work, see you.
Teju then left the cabin.

Lunchtime
Teju gets a call from yash
Yash: Hey! You working right now?
Teju: Uhm no, it's lunchtime now.
Yash: Oh great do you want to grab lunch together?
Teju: Yeah sure but aren't you working right now?
Yash: Nope i have a off today, and it's pretty boring so
Teju: And you thought of calling me?
Yash: I mean you are my friend so yeah. He chuckled
Teju: Great then but hey uhm my friend is with me so am gonna come with her as well. So send me the address.
Yash: Actually I was hoping you will send the address😬
Teju: What! Yash you called me for lunch and I have to decide the place, you are crazy🙄
Yash: Sorry, but I don't really know that many places here.
Teju: Okay don't worry, actually there is a restaurant near my office you can come there hope that's cool?
Yash: Yeah yeah, all cool see you there.
And they end the call.
Teju: Vidhi let's go have lunch outside today.
Vidhi: But why?
Teju: Yash called me he wanted to have lunch.
Vidhi: So you go na.
Teju: Are you crazy leaving you alone for lunch, no way. Arey chal na.
Vidhi: Okay anyways am interested to see your new friend.
Teju: Han han okay now let's go.
Vidhi: By the way which restaurant are we going to?
Teju: The one near office.
Vidhi: Okay.

Here is the next part. I really hope you like it honestly I don't even know where this story is going anymore😂 because I just write what comes on mind last minute and then write it and publish it🤷🏻‍♀️
Also thanks congratulating me❤️