Part 27

Happy reading

Inside Karan's car.
Karan: Well aaj kya sare ladke ko maarne ka iradha hai kya? He chuckled
Teju: What do you mean?
Karan: I mean your dress.
Teju: What's wrong with it, do I look bad? Shit man I knew it I should have worn a gown😩 but I didn't have one and I didn't have time to shop and vidhi said this looks good.
Karan: Relax, wow you talk too much, take a breather😂, no you look really nice in fact red suits you☺️
Teju in her mind: What! did he just say red suits me
Karan: Hello where are you lost?
Teju: Nowhere,Chale?
Karan: Han let's go.
Karan drove the car And they finally reach the party they get off the car and enter the venue. And there they had Mr Khurana welcoming them.

Mr Khurana: Welcome Mr Kundrra, welcome Ms Prakash, so happy you agreed to come for the party especially you Ms Prakash and he winks at her. Karan didn't see the wink.
Teju felt weird.
Karan: Thank you for the invitation Mr Khurana nice party by the way.
Mr Khurana: Thank you, glad you like it. He smirked
Karan: One second I see Mr Mehta there I will just come.
Mr Khurana: Well well Ms Prakash don't you look beautiful tonight or should I say sexy😉
Teju: Thank you,nice party by the way uhm I will just come I need to drink something.
And teju left Mr Khurana still looking at her while she leaves. And she goes to the bar.

Teju: Excuse me can I have a glass of water please.
Bartender: Sure ma'am, here you go.
Teju: Thank you.
Bartender: Well I hope you don't mind me asking but why is such a beautiful lady doing alone?
Teju: Who me?
Bartender: Well there isn't any other person other than you here. He chuckled
Teju: Sorry, well I came with my boss who is also my friend but since this is a business party, you know na how these businessmen find someway or the other to talk about business even at parties. She laughed
Bartender: That's true. He chuckled.
Bartender: But Anyways hi my name is yash.
Teju: Hi yash, my name is tejasswi.
Yash: Nice name.
Teju: Liar.
Yash: Liar and me what do you mean?
Teju: you know all people I have met have literally said something bad about my name.
Yash: Well then am not like them🤷🏻‍♀️ I genuinely find your name nice.
Teju: Well thanks for the compliment.
Yash: You want something else? I mean you can't just have water.
Teju: No am good, I don't really like drinking.
Yash: Well you can have a cold drink.
Teju: Sure, thank you.
Teju in her mind: I wonder where is Karan haven't seen him for a while now.
Teju: Uhm okay I will see you.
Yash: Hey can I have your number?
Teju: Wow, first meeting and already asking for my number, we are not even friends yet buddy. What's the hurry?
Yash: Well we are now.
Teju: Heh?
Yash: You just called me buddy, so that means you think of me as your friend😉
Teju: dude you are crazy, but no I don't just give anyone my number technically you still are a stranger to me. Okay bye.
and she leaves to go look for Karan. Just then she collided with someone and a drink fell on her dress.

Teju: Shit
S1: Sorry my bad.
Teju then looked up.
Teju: Mr Khurana!
Mr Khurana: Sorry my bad, I ruined your dress na.
Teju: No no it's fine Uhm I wonder where the washroom is?
Mr Khurana: it's upstairs on the second floor.
Teju: Oh thanks.
Teju then went upstairs to look for the washroom and she found a room and she entered and saw the washroom and she cleaned herself and when she came out she was shocked.

Teju: Aap?
Mr Khurana: Han mein.
Teju: Uhm thank you for telling me where the washroom is. She was nervous.
Mr Khurana: Arey no problem baby.
Teju in her mind: Baby
She was about to go to the door just then mr Khurana held her hand tight and teju was struggling.

Teju: Mr Khurana what the hell are you doing,please leave me.
Mr Khurana: how can I leave you baby, have you seen how sexy you look tonight.
He sniffed her hair and teju felt scared not this happening again.
Teju: Please leave me. She was on the verge of crying she hadn't got over the last incident and now this again.
She kept thinking to god why her always. While she was thinking Mr Khurana pushed to the bed. And that's when she realized shit is getting real.

Teju: No please no, please leave me.
Mr Khurana: No baby girl.
Teju: Please leave me. Tears started rolling down her cheeks.
Mr Khurana was about to kiss her and just then she found an opportunity and she hit him with something hard and run to open the door and she escaped. Teju ran as fast as she can even though she was wearing such high heels she didn't care if she falls but she wanted to escape and she went to look for Karan. Tears in her eyes wanting to leave immediately and she finally saw Karan she was about to call him just when she saw a girl kissing him and took him somewhere. She was really hurt and she couldn't think of anything she ran when she saw Mr Khurana coming downstairs. While she was running yash saw her, and he told someone else to do his shift as he only had 5 minutes left for his shift and he quickly took his things and ran after teju.

So who do you think is that girl who kissed Karan? And what do you think of yash and teju's banter.
So guys here is the next part, hope you like it.❤️