Part 73

Happy reading

Teju's POV:
I feel like he was a drug to which I was addicted. Even if I try to resist the feeling, my brain and heart would give up that thought and would come under his control.
Not able to control myself anymore, I felt myself responding to him. His kiss became more intense and raw with passion changing the temperature from normal to hot the next moment. I was totally lost in the world of him and me. I felt a soft layer below me. I opened my eyes to see that I was on the bed and he was above me, shirtless, kissing me deeply. How did I end up in the bed? The reality was thrown into my mind like a cold water poured upon me. I then pushed him as fast as I could. I took a deep breath as I was short of air because of his deep, ravishing kiss.
Teju: Stay away " She rasped. I don't care if he is drunk or not? If I stay with him, then I would totally lose myself and would surely act according to his wish which I would regret the next day.
Teju in her mind: I shouldn't take advantage of him as he is drugged. Calm down Tejasswi. Deep breath.
Karan: Did I hurt you? " he asked slowly in an innocent, hurt tone.
Teju: You are tired, Karan. Just change your clothes into a comfy one and sleep tight. You will feel better once you wake up "she said trying to change his mind from that topic.
As he was drugged, it was easy for her to change his mind to her current words.
Karan: I don't want to sleep. Let's watch stars "he said childishly, hoping for her to say yes.
Teju in her mind: How could one reject such a pouty face? But then she reminded herself that He is just drugged. And it's her duty to take care of him as he did the same with her when she was drunk before. It's just a return favor.
Teju: Fine, Let's go ",she said, earning a huge grin from his face. But before that, go and change your clothes" She demanded. And he nodded his head and ran like a small boy to change his clothes.
He looked a little funny to see him act like a mature man for one moment and suddenly he acts like a child. Is this his inner dual personality, a man filled with the heart of a small boy and a mind of a mature man?
Karan finally came out after changing and when he was changing teju went and made him a hangover drink.
Teju: Here have this. "She said sternly
Karan: What is this? "He asked with a confused face
Teju: It will make you feel better. "She said assuring him.
Karan: Okay!
Karan then had the drink in one go and teju was surprised.
Karan: Done " He said while wiping off his mouth
Teju then took the glass from him and kept it on the side table.
Teju: okay come let's sit at the balcony and watch the stars as you want.
Karan: Okay
They both then sat down and watched the stars together.
Karan: The view ishhh buteauful " he whispered.
Teju: Yes", she agreed, looking at the sky and then turned to look at him and She noticed that he was staring at her instead of the sky.
Being caught by her, his face reddened with embarrassment.
Looking at the sky, he suddenly cheered.
Karan: Look there is a shooting star, quick let's make a wish. Like you would always do whenever we see one.
Teju in her mind: He still remembers it. He still remembers how excited I would be for the shooting stars.
Karan: What are you doing make a wish quickly.
Teju then also closed her eyes and they both made their wishes.
Karan: What did you wish for? He asked with excitement in his eyes.
Teju: Umm don't you know that you should not tell people your wishes or else they won't come true.
Karan: Oh "he said with his mouth forming an O
Teju: Karan!
Karan: Hmm
Teju: Why did you play with my feelings? Why did you hurt me badly? Why did you make me lose my mind? Why did you collapse all my thoughts on love?
Why are you begging for my love now when you were the one who broke me first? Why? Why? Why? "She asked with tears in her eyes.
She couldn't control the emotions which were rushing inside her. She looked at him to see his guilty, regretful eyes.
Karan: I amm sorrrryyy ", the words was spelled out from his mouth like a little breeze. She stared at his tear filled, guilty face which prickled her heart even more.
Teju: Do you really love me, Sunny? "She asked in a weakened tone, with tears in her eyes, awaiting his reply.
Karan: I lubb you myyy Laddoo "he exclaimed in a childish, sincere voice warming her heart.
Teju: I love you Sunny ", She confessed her feelings which she had tried to bury deep down in her heart for quite a long time.
His eyes bulged out hearing her words and he looked extremely stupefied.
Karan: Di.. did y.. yu just... "he stammered with wide eyes.
Teju in her mind: He is drunk tonight and he won't be able to remember what happened today. Even if he remembers something, I can reject it firmly saying that it was just his imagination. | just wanted to be a little selfish to spend this day with Sunny just like those old, golden days.
Teju: Yes. You heard it right. I love you Sunny "She confessed.
The next moment she was inside his broad arms, hugging her tight. Warmth and tingles spread all over her body, making her feel alive with passion.
Karan: I lubb you Laddooo "he said in a slow, grunt voice.
Her heart melted hearing his warm words.
Teju in her mind: Just for today. Just live this day Tejasswi!
Teju: What can we do now? Do you have any ideas in your so-called intelligent mind? "She asked him in a playful tone.
He started to think as if it was a serious issue with one of his hands resting on her shoulders and the other hand on his chin.
Teju: Don't overthink Sunny. You are beside your Laddoo only. So, there is no need for you to think badly about it. I understand you. Just speak what your heart says "She said to him waiting for him to speak from his heart.
Teju in her mind: There is a saying that drunk people speak the truth from their heart. Let me just see what he is going to say. I know I am being a little selfish but I couldn't stop myself from taking advantage of him.
Karan: I loveeee being with you " he said, placing his head on her lap, staring at her, with deep, brown, glossy eyes.
Her hands went naturally towards his hair, stroking his hair tendrils the same as those old days when they both were together. A nostalgic feeling hit her hard but she controlled herself and looked at Karan to see him staring at her with a confused face.
Hehehehehehehehe " he giggled suddenly with no reason, making her hands halt in a confused state.
Teju: Has he gone mad? "What are you laughing about Sunny? "She asked him, waiting for his reply.
Karan: All thee builldngss are bowwing to us. Theyy somhoww found us but they are keepingg their distance afraid that I would do somethingg to them. I like it ",he said, stumbling with his words.
Teju: God! Like seriously?! Buildings? Bowing to us? Those buildings are smaller than his house and that's the reason why those buildings are lowered to us. He has really gone crazy.
Karan: Bitch "he suddenly shouted in an angry, sloppy
voice.
Teju in her mind: Bitch? Is he calling me that way? So, this is how he thought of me?! And me being the fool wished to hear his lovely words. Damn my poor broken heart!
She looked at Karan to see his angry look directed towards another direction.
Another direction?

Hope y'all like this part, thank you for reading. So what's going to happen next what do you think? Do comment your thoughts.