Part 44

Hope you like this part, I want at least 15 Honest opinion about my story. So comment and vote peeps❤️ also am still not feeling well but am trying my best to write more.

Happy reading

They finished work and Karan dropped both teju and vidhi home. Now they went to get ready for their dinner date.
Teju's outfit

Karan's outfit

Karan's outfit

Karan finally reached teju's house and she called her to come outside as he is waiting for her

Karan finally reached teju's house and she called her to come outside as he is waiting for her. Teju then finally came out. Karan was so mesmerized by her beauty, and teju was mesmerized by how handsome Karan was looking.
Karan: Hey
Teju: Hey
They then hugged each other.
Karan: You look beautiful.
Teju: Thanks same as you, you look handsome.
Karan chuckled: Thanks.
Teju: by the way are we kind of twinning?
Karan: Yeah that's surprising, are we like soulmates or something.
They both then Chuckled
Karan: Uhm let's go then?
Teju: Yup
Karan then went and opened the door for Teju and Teju adjusted herself on the seat and Karan closed the door and went to the driver's seat. Teju was kind of struggling with the seat belt and Karan saw that.
Karan: Need help?
Teju: Yes, please I don't know why it's not reaching?
Karan: Here let me do it.
Karan then went pretty close to teju as he was fixing the seat belt and teju's heartbeat was increasing as he was pretty close and she closed her eyes and Karan finally fixed the belt and saw Teju closed her eyes and he chuckled. He then pretended like coughing to make teju open her eyes.
Karan: So madam let's go now, your belt is fixed.
Teju was embarrassed
Teju: Uhm thanks
Karan then started driving and then they finally reached the place. Karan went out and opened the door for teju.
They went inside and Karan talked to the waiter and then the waiter showed them their table.
Karan: So how do you like the place?
Teju: It's so beautiful, love the interior.
Karan: Haw just the interior what about the person you are with?
Teju: Hein
Then Karan realized what he just said
Karan in his mind: Wait did I just ask her about loving me🤦🏻 gosh Karan let's at least get through this liking phase.
Teju in her mind: Uhm what the hell, did he just ask me about loving him?
Karan awkwardly then tried to distract the conversation
Karan: Hey let's look at the menu?
Teju: Yeah sure.
They then look at the menu and after sometime they finally decided what they wanted to order and Karan called the waiter and the waiter took their order.
Teju: So Mr khadoos.
Karan: Excuse me? Why are you still calling me khadoos?
Teju: Sorry sorry it's like a habit. She giggled
Karan found her giggle cute
Karan: You know you are so cute.
Teju: Woh toh mein hoon.
Karan: So by the way have you decided how you are going to reach to the wedding location the day after?
Teju: No actually we haven't even talked about it we completely forgot about it shit man.
Karan: Arey so no problem nah me, you, om and vidhi will go together then.
Teju: Oh that's great, it will be fun.
Karan: Yeah I know, so madam by the time food comes let's talk as much as we can.
Teju: Why?
Karan: Why! Remember last time you ignored me the entire time after food came, you literally barely spoke a word. He chuckled
Teju: Oh about that sorry😬
Karan: So by the way if this relationship does work am I always gonna be this ignored just because of food?
Teju: What no, it's just that I love food way too much. She laughed
Karan: That toh I can see.
Teju: Listen you are not the first one that I have ignored while eating I ignore vidhi and my parents all the time when I eat because I don't like being disturbed when am eating I like to enjoy my food.
Karan: Well so are you going to do the same thing today as well?
Teju: Uhm let's see.
Karan: Are kidding me?
Teju: Nope.
They both then laughed
Their food finally came and they started eating
Teju: Wow this is so yummy
Karan: I know it's one of my favourite restaurants by the way.
Teju: Really!
Karan: Yup
Teju: But I thought your favourite restaurant was that place you sent me on the first day of me as your assistant?
Karan: Uhm that actually it's not really my favourite restaurant but I still like their food.
Teju: So you basically just sent me there so far that day to torture me?
Karan: What! No why would I do that.
Teju: Oh really. Teju then copies him why would I do that.
Karan: Hey in my defence we weren't in good terms and I was different🤷🏻
Teju: Karan it was my first day as your assistant and so you are telling me now you are not different?
Karan: Nope not with you anymore.
Teju then blushed
Karan: Are you blushing? Aww how cute.
Teju: Just shut up am not blushing just eat your food or else am not gonna talk to you.
Karan: Okay sorry meri ma🙏🏻
Teju: Better😏
They then talked more while eating and then they finally finished their food and they left the restaurant.
Karan in his mind: I don't want this to end what should I do?
Teju in her mind: I don't want this to end what should I do?
Karan and teju together: Do you want to go to the beach?
They both then chuckled
Karan: Well let's go then
Karan then drove the car to the beach and they finally reached at the beach, teju loves beaches so she was excited and seeing teju excited Karan was also excited.
They then went and had a beach walk together teju then went and kept her feet on the water it was cold at first but then it started getting warm and she loved that.
Karan: You really love beaches han?
Teju: I absolutely love them, it's where I find my peace just the waves and sounds of the ocean is peaceful. Also you know I like coming at night mostly because it's more peaceful and there isn't many people so you can hear the waves sound properly but in the day there is people swimming and doing stuff and it's crowded sometimes.
Karan: That's true
Suddenly it started raining
Karan: Shit it's raining, teju let's go inside the car.
Teju wasn't listening why would she she loves the rain and she loves the beach so two of her favourite things together is just cherry on the cake.
Karan: Teju let's go what are you doing?
Teju: Yaar Karan can you be quiet I love the rain let me enjoy it.
Karan: What I hate rain am going back inside the car, and you should come as well otherwise you will fall sick.
Teju: Nope! Just enjoy na rain is so much fun.
Karan: Fun? Nope it's messy and mud everywhere it's a Nope for me.
Teju: Such a buzz killer gosh🙄 come on now let's go back.
Karan: Are you upset now?
Teju: No am really happy😒
Karan: You don't look like you are happy.
Teju: Really Karan thanks🙄
Teju then went inside the car
Karan: Ugh women can never understand them🤷🏻
Teju: Oh hello didn't you want to come inside now you are just standing there getting drenched.
Karan: What?
Karan then realized he is still standing outside and getting drenched in the rain.
Karan: Sorry my bad.
Karan then went inside the car and started driving and teju was starting to get cold. And Karan saw that.
Karan: Didn't I say that you will get sick look you are freezing let me turn the heater on.
He then turns the heater on and then turns the radio on. And Ajeeb Dastan Hai yeh was playing
Karan and teju together: I like this song
Karan: Wait you also like it?
Teju: Yeah it's such a beautiful song.
Karan: I know right.
They then started singing together
Karan: Wow you have such a beautiful voice.
Teju: Thanks you sing great too.
They then sang until they reached teju's house.
Teju: Thanks for such an amazing night and dinner.
Karan: You are welcome, bye see you tomorrow.
They then Hugged each other and then teju went inside her house Karan waited until she went inside and then he left.

By the way it's so opposite teju hates rain in real life and Karan loves rain in real life but I switched it😂 well my story anything can happen🤷🏻‍♀️😂