Part 60

Happy reading

Teju was crying the entire time in the rickshaw she didn't care that the rickshaw guy was looking at her at this point all she wanted was to get home and go to her room. Her phone kept ringing as vidhi was calling her but she didn't have the energy to answer it.
Karan also was devastated and he just sat in his car and started crying. Teju finally reached home and her mom was surprised to see her come back early.
Tm: Teju why are you back so early?
Teju didn't even reply her mom
Tm: Teju am talking to you
Teju: Mumma actually I was not feeling well so I left early.
Tm: What are you okay? And you didn't have breakfast too, teju go and rest and I will bring food then.
Teju: I am fine mumma and I am just going to my room and rest. Don't bring any food I am fine.
Tm. okay if you need anything call me
Teju just nodded
Meanwhile vidhi at office she saw Karan coming back and so she decided to go to him and ask him.
Vidhi knocked
Karan: Teju?
Vidhi: Main hoon
Karan: Oh come in. He said hiding his tears
Vidhi: Uhm Karan are you okay?
Karan: Yeah am fine why?
Vidhi: Woh I saw Teju running and you running after her and I tried calling her but she is not picking up so I thought to ask you is everything okay?
Karan: Uhm yeah don't worry.
Vidhi: Okay I will leave now
Vidhi then left his cabin
Vidhi: Kuch toh hua hai, why was he acting like that. I will have to wait until I finish work then I will go to teju's house and check on her.
Finally office time was over and vidhi ran quickly to check up on teju. She finally reached teju's house and greeted teju's parents as they were sitting in the living room.
Vidhi: Hello Aunty hello uncle
Tm: Hello vidhi beta
Td: hello beta
Vidhi: Uhm is Teju inside?
Tm: Yes beta she is in her room
Vidhi: Okay I will go and check on her
Tm: Okay
Vidhi then went inside teju's room and saw she was lying on her bed with her eyes closed and tears rolling down her cheeks. She then went towards her and shook her.
Vidhi: Teju.....
Teju then woke up and wiped her tears.
Teju: Vidhi what are you doing here?
Vidhi: Uhm teju are you okay?
Teju: Yeah am fine
She lied she wasn't fine
Vidhi: Teju just stop am your best friend for god sake not a stranger just tell me I know you are not fine, in fact even Karan didn't seem fine. Is everything okay between you two?
Teju then cried more and hugged vidhi
Teju: Nothing is fine vidhi nothing. She said while crying
Vidhi: Teju what happened please tell me? Did both of you fight?
Teju nodded no
Vidhi: Then what happened?
Teju then started explaining vidhi
Flashback
Teju opened the door and saw a girl sitting on Karan's lap and kissing him and they were holding hands. When she saw that she felt her heart break into thousand pieces it felt like someone stabbed her in her heart so many times, tears started rolling down her cheeks and she didn't try to stop them she just let them flow down her cheeks. The moment Karan saw her she ran away from there she doesn't know why she ran because she could have stayed and questioned him with thousands questions but she didn't have the right mind at that moment and she did what a broken girl with a broken heart would have done in her place and that was run away from there.
Flashback ends
Vidhi: What Karan did that? I can't believe he did this, I am so sorry teju.
Teju was crying like crazy her remembering that moment again hurt her so bad.
Vidhi: Teju look at me you are strong, you can't be weak like this for a guy who doesn't care about you. Look at me he did what he had to do now it's your turn now you make the decision if you still want to be with him. As your best friend I can't see you like this broken all over again, teju I don't want you to go back to that lane where you were a few years ago please.
Teju wiped her tears
Teju: I don't know vidhi I just can't think of anything right now.
Vidhi: It's okay to cry teju but please don't hurt yourself over someone.
Teju: I won't don't worry
Vidhi: I can't leave you like this I will tell my mom that I am staying over at your house.
Teju: No vidhi I am fine don't worry you go home and yes am not going to office tomorrow.
Vidhi: Yes you take rest and don't come tomorrow to work, okay good night I am going to go.
Vidhi hugged teju and left.
Teju in her room
Teju: I hate you Karan I hate you so much for giving me this much pain.
After sometime It then started to rain again and the windows were making noises and Teju decided to go close them, while she was closing the windows she saw Karan standing outside the rain looking at her window. Teju and Karan saw each other and had a little eye contact but then teju closed the window and sat down to cry again.
Teju: Now why are you here Karan to give me more pain. She said while sobbing like crazy
Teju: No teju you will not cry anymore for him, you are not his girlfriend so of course for him this relationship was nothing. She said holding her tears in
Teju: Then why did he give me hope to love again Karan why did you treat me the way you treated me, I should have known love gives you nothing but pain I have already experienced it once and I was left heartbroken and now here I am with my broken heart once again. She said while chuckling with silent tears

Okay am here again saying don't kill me for this guys😬🫣😂. So do you think Their relationship is going to break so soon? And who was that girl who was kissing Karan?