Part 91

Warning: Some parts you might not like so if you don't feel comfortable reading you can skip🤷🏻‍♀️
Happy reading

Karan: Umm who did you call?
Harshad: You will find out later, hey look there is a cctv so we can see what happened.
Karan: Let's go.
They then went and asked for the cctv at first they weren't willing to but they they did as Karan knew the manager and they willed to help.
Karan and harshad were watching the cctv when Karan said....
Karan: Look at the car plate number we can track the car.
Harshad: Yes!

Warehouse
Teju's Pov
I blinked a few times after opening my eyes. My head was really hurting as I realised I was still bound up within the warehouse. I overheard all four of them conversing. "Look! She is awake. Sumeet said. They all moved in my direction after turning to face me. He punched you once more so forcefully that you slept all night. "All night long? I was slept for so long. Listen to this. I'll simply say it now. This afternoon, your Dear friend is coming in the hopes of winning back his friend. But he has no idea that he will receive nothing." While my stomach was in knots, they all started laughing. I tried to communicate with them, but my voice was muffled. Release the mouth tie. said Ashok.
When his brother arrived and untied the knot in my mouth, I took a big breath in. I was suffocating in this place.
Teju: Mr. Ashok Khanna, try not to daydream too much! My friends will come hunting for me and will find you! You will all be dead by then, I assure you!" She spat.
Ashok: This bitch has a mouth now!" Ashok approached her, and grabbed her jaw firmly, which hurt. You bitch, pay attention! Your foolish friend is looking for you. He won't succeed in getting you, though. We'll rape you so severely that your friends or your family won't want you back, we swear!" He released his hold on her jaw as he stood up and she began to tremble. She didn't want to come across as weak in front of them. She should speak up for herself, Karan had advised.
Teju: And I promise you you'll beg for your mercy when they kill you!" Boom! A slap landed on her cheek.
Ashok: Tie her mouth back up!" Amir was about to when Ashok stopped him. Actually go get some scissors. Now I'll make her beg!" Amir handed Ashok scissors and he walked towards her with them. She started getting scared. He traced her face using the scissors and she started trembling. He led it from her forehead to her nose, to lips, to chin, down to her neck. He then put it on her suit from her cleavage.
"Why not let's see a trailer before we make the actual movie in a few hours." They all started laughing while she shook her head.
Teju: Please.....don't!"
Ashok: I didn't hear you!"
Teju: Please.... don't."
Ashok: Again!"
Teju: Please don't!" She said. He smirked and said Ashok: Told you I'II make you beg." He used the scissors and ripped her other sleeve with it. Tie her mouth." Ashok said. Amir tied her mouth and said.
Amir: Ashok can we fuck her right now!? I can't control myself." She was feeling so disgusted that she looked away.
Ashok: Have patience. When we do rape her we'll record it and send it to her Family and Friends😉." She started moving around in the chair, trying to free herself.
Ayesha came towards her and slapped her.
Ayesha: You know I love slapping you. It feels so amazing. I take my anger that I have on your handsome friend on you!"
Outside, she could hear some sounds.
Ashok: Sumeet go check," Ashok said, after they all exchanged glances. Sumeet gave a quick nod before departing. They all smiled as they turned to face her. Ayesha: Where had I been? Oh yeah." She yelled as she struck her once again and dug her claws into her skin. She grinned menacingly and continued to stab her skin with her nails. She tried to cry aloud as tears streamed down her face.
She then heard a door open, but she didn't look since she assumed it was Sumeet, who she thought was so filthy. They all turned to stare about as though they had spotted a ghost. "Teju." She recognised that person! Hopeful, she turned to look, and there he was!
Karan! Her Karan! He was here to get her! He would, she knew.
He was glancing at her with such anxiety and suffering. so she stopped crying. He would now save her and take her away, Get out of here, from this filthy place. And returning to their heaven.
But then she remembered what if they kill him, and she can't bear that.