Part 81

Happy reading

Teju: What the heck? NO! ",she felt gloomy when she heard what he had just said. I am going to continue my beauty sleep. Don't distract me with your lies Karan", she said cocooning herself inside her blanket.
Karan: Sweety,Get up. It's past nine. And I am not lying.
You can even see your phone " he said, trying to remove her blanket which she tried to hold tight. But it was a pathetic fight against him; her comfort world inside the blanket was pulled away from her. Ugh!
Teju: It was because of you I slept late ",she sulked.
Karan: Come Again. Was it because of me? Who asked to spend our time at the balcony? "he asked, grinning at her.
Teju: Yes.. if you hadn't gotten me here in the first place, I wouldn't have admired this beautiful place; instead I would have slept like a forever sleeping beauty. But you ruined it . And it was you who threw me on the water "she complained in her morning raspy voice.
He then rolled his eyes hearing her so-called explanation.
Karan: Okay then, next time I will blind your eyes with a cloth so that you won't see anything fascinating. Is that okay?
Teju: Perfect "she was smiling at him and hugged him tight.
But I loved the night too "she said, grinning at him. He kissed her on her cheek sweetly in return.
Teju: Awww! Such a sweet gesture from my sweetie-pie. she cooed, pulling his cheeks.
Karan: I am not a sweetie-pie. For god sake don't call me that. I am a man. I don't do those sweet, girly things", he said, his cheeks getting a little red.
Teju: Is the great Karan Kundrra blushing? Aww! It's so cute she said, making him more flushed with emotions.
Karan: Teju, You are triggering me. I warn you "he said, trying to make her back-off from teasing him. But how could she do so? Never!
Teju: What are you going to do Mr. Kundrra? I am totally scared ", she said sarcastically.
Karan: Fine. Remember that it was you who asked for this. he said moving closer. The next moment, he started tickling her.
Teju: Sunny! This--hahaha....is....haha....che....hahahaha...cheating. Stop! hahahahaha ",she tried to say to which she failed miserably.
Karan: Do you accept your defeat? "Karan asked after what felt like an eternity, him tickling her and her laughing like a maniac asking him to stop.
Teju: Yesssssss ",she shouted between her laughs and he stopped as soon as her words entered his ears.
Karan: Now that's like a good girl " he whispered in her ear, slightly brushing his lips on her earlobe causing a shiver to run throughout her body.
She stood up fast and took the clothes on the bed Karan had placed for her. Such a gentleman!
Teju: How do you always find a way to tickle me, you monster? I said yes for not what you had thought. I said yes to say that I am not afraid of you. I think you got all the things wrong " she said loudly and ran towards the bathroom fast, not giving him a chance to chase her down.
Karan: Crazy girl "she heard a chuckling sound along with it, causing herself to smile too. Her thoughts drifted to yesterday's night; a worthy, memorable night until she fell in the pool or more like pushed into it. Quite a tragic one! But a fun day too with all the crazy stuff.
She then came out after getting ready but Karan was not in the room. She then gets a call.
Teju: Hello!
Vidhi: Teju! Where the hell are you? And I met Aunty and she said that you went with Karan with some friends on a last minute trip she asked me why I didn't go but I told her I have work. So will you do the pleasure to explain to me that what is happening madam?
Teju: Woh I am with Karan. She said biting her lips
Vidhi: That I Know but why?
Teju then told Vidhi everything
Vidhi: Omgggg I am so happy for you. She said excited
Teju: Thanks vidhu, acha listen please look out for Sam she has no one here and I left her. She said sadly
Vidhi: Arey chill I will be with her don't worry you enjoy your time.
Teju: Thanks
Just then Karan entered calling her
Vidhi: Okay go I can hear he is calling you. Just don't do naughty stuff. She said giggling
Teju: Vidhi Teri toh
Vidhi then ended the call quickly
She then went to Karan
Karan: Kaun tha?
Teju: Vidhi, she asked me where I was she met mumma so I told her everything.
Karan: Yeah om called me up as well I told him everything too.
Teju: Great by the way where did you go?
Karan: Nowhere just went to check up on breakfast. Okay leave that give me my kiss
Teju: But I want food first. Teju said teasing him
Karan: No I want kiss first then you can eat
Teju: Sunny No please I am hungry. She said pouting
Karan: Nope I will take my kiss
He then went close to her and started kissing and devouring her lips like there is no tomorrow, he held her waist tightly not leaving any space between them. Teju kept her one hand on his neck and the other on his hair. After a good long 10 minutes kiss they were out of breath and teju started saying she is hungry.
Karan: Okay okay let's go eat now my hangry wild cat.
Teju: Hangry huh? She rolled her eyes
Karan: Yes you are hungry and angry so hangry haha
Teju: Okay move let me go eat please.
With that she pushed him out of her way and went to the dining table to eat. After they were done eating they were sitting in the living room area and watching a movie together.
Teju: Sunny what's the plan for later?
Karan: Hmm I don't know do want to go around the place?
Teju: Yeah that will be nice
Karan: Okay done
It was evening when they decided to go out and explore the place it was a very calm nice place, teju fell in love with the place as there was a beach.

Hey and am back again sorry I was busy with my college assignments so I couldn't update. But hope y'all like this part.