Part 28

Happy reading

Parking lot
Teju was running when yash was calling her, she was facing the front when she stopped and yash was talking to her.

Yash: Tejasswi are you okay? What happened why did you run?
Teju: Nothing yash, don't worry am fine go back.
Yash kept coming closer to teju.
Yash: What fine, you don't seem fine.
Yash then went in front and faced teju and took her chin and raised it.

Yash: Are you crying? What happened are you okay?
Teju: Nothing am fine yash I said so already.

Meanwhile at the party
Karan in his mind: I wonder where teju is, I was talking to Mr Mehta and other business people and then that girl came don't even wanna mention her name or even wanna think about it🙄
Karan: Mr Khurana have you seen teju?
Mr Khurana: Who?
Karan: Uhm Ms Prakash!
Mr Khurana stuttering: W.. wwhaat no I don't know where she is.
Karan: where could she have gone? uhm Mr khurana are you okay?
Mr Khurana: nothing I will just come.
Karan: Where the hell is teju? What if she saw me with her? No no shit Karan why did I have to leave her alone🤦🏻
Karan then kept calling teju but she wasn't picking her phone up, and that got him even more worried.

At the parking lot
Teju: Listen yash just Leave me alone.
Yash: Look I know we barely know each other but you don't have to tell me anything just let me drop you home please? It's very late and it's not safe.
Teju: No it's fine.
Yash: Please i insist.
teju then just nodded and honestly she just wanted to get away from there.
They went to yash car and it was huge and looked expensive, for a bartender like him a car like this was crazy. But teju didn't have the energy to even say anything so she didn't even ask him anything she just sat and kept quiet. If she didn't go through all that she would have probably asked a thousands of questions to yash.

Yash: So uhm aren't you gonna ask me anything?
Teju: Like what?
Yash: Like how the hell I have this car, even though I am a bartender.
Teju: Well I don't have the energy for that.
Yash: Oops my bad. By the way can you tell me your address?
Teju then told him her address. Teju was quite the entire time she was just looking outside the window feeling the breeze on her face.

Yash: We have reached.
Teju: Thank you for dropping me.
Yash: It's absolutely fine, hey if you need anything am here okay! Uhm can I get your number now?
Teju: Are you serious🙄 you are something different honestly at this situation you still want my number.
Yash: well you might need me some other time😉
Teju: well who is a weird now😒you are crazy okay then give me your phone let me put it.
Yash: Thank you, okay Bye see you.
Teju: Bye.
She then went inside her house and saw vidhi still there, it was pretty late but they are used to staying pretty late at each other's houses as they literally just live right next to each other and she was watching a movie with her parents.

Vidhi: Teju you are back! How was the party?
Aai: Beta did you enjoy?
Baba: Did you have fun?
Teju: yeah it was great, I will go change am really tired and am gonna sleep good night.
And she hugged her parents.
Vidhi in her mind: Isko kya hua? Kuch toh zaroor hua hoga.
Teju went and changed in her pajamas and came out of the washroom and saw vidhi sitting on her bed.

Vidhi: Hey! Are you okay?
Teju: Yeah,am fine why?
Vidhi: Teju I'm your best friend, I know something definitely happened and you don't wanna tell uncle and Aunty because they will get worried but at least tell me.
Teju: Nothing like that.
Vidhi: Look I know you like keeping things to yourself, but sometimes it's better to share it with someone ,okay now come one you need to tell me everything, what happened?
Teju then told her everything from what Mr Khurana did to her to Karan kissing that girl and to meeting yash and him dropping her home.

Vidhi: such an asshole that khurana is🙄 chee am disgusted, I should have listen to you when you said you had a weird feeling about him. And Karan sir he asked you to go with him to the party and he left you alone and was kissing some other chick these men I tell you. You know what Yash seems like a nice guy.
Teju: Yash yeah he seems nice but I don't know we literally just met also please don't tell about the Mr Khurana thing to anyone especially aai and baba I don't want them to get worried please or even Karan, anyway am tired I want to sleep.
Vidhi: Yeah good night.
Teju: By the way don't tell me you are gonna go continue watching the movie with aai and baba?
Vidhi: How did you know? She chuckled
Teju: Vidhi. She crossed her hand and looked at her
Vidhi: by the way it is such a nice movie, you should join us.
Teju: No honestly i just need sleep right now.
Vidhi: Okay then good night love you.
And vidhi left teju's room and teju went and rest on her bed, she took her phone and turned it on she turned it off when karan was constantly calling her she got irritated and switched her phone off. When she turned it on there was 30 missed calls from Karan.

Teju: What does this guy want🙄 just leave me alone.
Karan went home making an excuse from the party that he is not feeling well and he reached home.

Karan: Why the hell aren't you picking up the phone goddammit, it's late now and I can't really go to her house. I will see you at the office tomorrow teju and you have to answer me.
Teju was really tired but she kept thinking about what Mr Khurana did to her and the girl kissing Karan.
Teju in her mind: Why is it affecting me seeing him kissing another girl, but that Mr Khurana I still have to see him because of the deal😩 bappa why always me
Teju's phone pinged and she got a text from an unknown number.
Unknown: Hey remember me.
Teju: Who are you?
Unknown: Arey you already forgot me.
Teju: What! First of all how did you get my number and why are you texting me.
Unknown: I thought we were friends already and you already forgot me am sad now😢
Teju: Yash tum?
Yash: aww you remember me.
Teju: Just shut up first of all I didn't forget you it's just that I gave you my number you didn't😒, so how the hell am I supposed to recognize an unknown number.
Yash: true that,by the way are you okay now?
Teju: yeah much better.
Yash: Glad to hear that.
And they texted for a while and teju was getting really tired so she told yash she is going to sleep now.
Yash: Okay good night pretty lady.
Teju: Good night.
And teju fell asleep the moment she kept her phone down.

So who do you think is yash?
Guys am graduating tomorrow so let's see if I can update tomorrow. But I have another draft should I release it?🤔 you know when I write all I want to do is just keep updating should I do that?
Guys here is the next part hope you like it❤️