Part 15

Happy reading

The next morning

Teju thought she should go back to work as she didn't want to make Karan have another reason to hurt her, but then she thought yesterday he was nice to her but god knows why?

Aai: Beta are you sure you are fine to go back to work?
Teju: Aai i am fine, in fact if I go outside and work I will be able to distract myself.
Aai: But teju!
Teju: Aai don't worry I will be fine and also vidhi will be there with me.
Vidhi: Yes, Aunty don't worry I won't leave her for a second.
And they left and went to take a cab.

Vidhi: Teju, are you sure you are fine to go back to work?
Teju: Vidhi yaar now you don't start, I am fine.
Vidhi: Okay but listen if you feel sick just tell me, I know you don't like telling people your feelings and problems but please if you don't feel well just tell me okay?
Teju: Okay meri maa I will tell you.
Teju and vidhi reached the office and they went to their desks and Karan came early today so he doesn't know that teju has come.

Teju knocks Karan's cabin to give him his schedule.

Karan: Come in!
Teju: Sir, here is your schedule.
Karan was looking down but when he heard teju's voice he was shocked.

Karan: Tejasswi what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be resting?
Teju: Sir first of all i work here and I don't want to give someone a reason to hurt me more.
Karan: Look I know I have hurt you but I think you should go back home.
Teju: Sir that's none of your business if I should come to office or not🙄 anyways here is your schedule.
Karan: Tejasswi look I know you don't want to talk to me or listen to whatever I say but please go back home.
Teju: like I said sir, you are no one to tell me what to do and what to not do. Also I came because I felt suffocated just sitting inside. I wanted to come to work and distract myself, that's it.
Karan: Okay but don't overwork yourself.

Teju left the cabin and went back to her desk and started doing her work. It was finally lunch time and vidhi and teju went to the cafeteria and sat there and ate their food. And they were eating and laughing well only Vidhi was laughing teju was just smiling a little.
Karan passed by and was happy to see Teju smiling and went back to his cabin. The lunch got over and everybody got to their work and it was time to go home. Karan saw Vidhi and Teju outside and offered to drop them home.

Karan: tejasswi and vidhi come I can drop you home.
Teju: No thanks sir, we will go by cab.
Karan: Tejasswi look I don't want to argue.
Teju: Then who told you I wanted too, you can go sir.
Karan: Okay you know what, why am I asking you🙄 hey vidhi do you mind if I drop you?
Vidhi looked at teju but teju was telling her to refuse him.

Karan: Why are you looking at her, I am asking you.
Vidhi then told teju.

Vidhi: Teju yaar let's go anyways we will save our cab money, please yaar.
At first she was hesitant but then she finally agreed.
Teju: Okay fine🙄
Vidhi: Okay we are coming.
Karan: Great, come in.
Vidhi was about to go to the back seat but teju told her to go to the front. At first Vidhi hesitated but then Karan told her it's okay.
Teju kept quiet the entire time while Karan was busy talking to vidhi and they kept going until they reached their house.

Karan: Okay bye vidhi, bye tejasswi.
Teju: 🙄 thanks
Vidhi: Thanks sir for dropping us.
Tejasswi didn't even wait for anything and just left and went inside her house while vidhi was thanking Karan and Karan felt hurt that she is ignoring him. Karan then left and went to his house.
After sometime vidhi called teju.

Vidhi: Teju sorry yaar, I know you are upset with me.
Teju: Upset! I am mad.
Teju: why the hell did you agree to go with him, you know what I disliked him before but after this incident I hate him all because of him i went through all this. You know what I have decided once this assistant contract thing ends am quitting the job in that company, I can't be with him in one place I feel more mad at him.
Vidhi: Teju relax, I feel like maybe you are wrong about him, I don't think he knew this was gonna happen with you.
Teju: Oh please vidhi, he definitely knew.
Vidhi: How do you know?
Teju: That time when he came to follow me at the beach he said it himself.
Vidhi: What! I didn't know that sorry. Oh wow I didn't expect a guy like him to do something like this so disgusting.
Teju: You know what I'm gonna tell him tomorrow, that I'm gonna quit once the contract is done.
Vidhi: Okay if that's your decision then fine, anyway chal bye mama is calling me.
Teju: Okay bye.

At Karan's house
Karan got a call from his mom. His parents live in USA along with his older brother and younger sister.

Mom: Beta how are you?
Karan: I am fine mom.
Mom: You don't look fine.
Karan: Mom I told you na, am fine don't worry anyways how's dad and everyone?
Mom: Everyone is fine beta.
Karan: Tell everyone I said hi.
Mom: Okay, beta and I hope you are eating well and resting properly?
Karan: Why?
Mom: because you look weak beta.
Karan: Arey mama yaar chill, I do eat properly and rest properly it's just sometimes I don't.
Mom: Beta once I come I am gonna feed you so much.
And they talked for some time as it was late. Karan went to sleep.

So guys what do you think of this part? Do vote and comment.