Part 21

Happy reading

They went to Karan's car and Teju fell asleep while they were coming out so Karan carried her and slowly made her sit in the car. She was sleeping peacefully and looking like a cute baby. Karan was adoring her cuteness😍 He started driving his car. After sometime Teju woke up and she suddenly said "Stop the car" and Karan stopped the car and looked at her.
Teju: I am hungry😋 
Karan: Ok what do you want to eat?
Teju: I want to eat ice cream ( she said this with a cute face)
Karan: Okay i will get you ice cream, it's a little close to here so let's go.
Teju nodded then Karan reached the ice cream place and went out.

Karan: Stay in the car. Do not go out.
Teju: Okay, but come first, my stomach is going gudum gudum.
Karan looked at her cute antics and laughed. He went and got the ice cream and came back to the car and gave it to teju.

Teju:Only one?Where is another one?
Karan: You need one more?
Teju: No Stupid,one for me and another one for you.
As am not gonna share my ice cream with you (She was hiding her ice cream from him)
Karan smiled looking at her.

Karan: It's okay, I don't like eating ice cream anyways.
Teju: What?😳
Teju went very close to him and was looking into his eyes. Their lips were very close.Karan's heart was beating very fast then teju suddenly touches his head and says.

Teju: tum bimar Ho ya phir Insaan hi Nahin Ho how can someone not like ice cream?
Then she goes back to her seat and starts eating her ice cream.
Karan was trying to come back to his senses. Like what just happened?
She started eating ice cream like a small baby. Karan was just adoring her.

Teju: waise toh mein apni ice cream share nahi karti but would you like to taste it. It's yummmy
Karan: No it's fine.
Teju: Arey yaar khadoos, tum kitni ziddi ho, ek baar bola na taste karo toh Matlab karo🙄
Karan in his mind: Again Khadoos, why does she keep calling me Khadoos? I don't like it.
Karan: Okay I will taste your ice cream. She offers him her ice cream. Karan takes a bite. Some ice cream was stuck on his lip.
Teju: thodi si ice cream tumhari lip par lag gai hai.
Karan was about to wipe it. but teju stopped him.

Teju: ruko don't waste my ice cream. She again came close to him, kissed him and licked the ice cream on his lip and she continued eating her ice cream.
Karan was shocked. Karan wanted to kiss her back but he knows she is drunk and she is not in her right state of mind and he didn't want to take advantage of her.

Karan started driving again, and teju saw a beach and he stopped Karan again.
Karan: What now?
Teju: Look a beach. Mujhe Jana hai🥺
Karan: Yaar tum itne cute faces Kaise bana te ho?
Teju: Pata nahi, I guess I was born cute.
Karan: Hahah chal phir, let's go.
Teju: Yayyy
And they went to the beach and went for a walk.

Teju: You know I love coming to the beach.
Karan: Yeah I know.
Teju: How do you know?
Karan: I just know🤷🏻‍♀️
Karan: Uhm do you want to seat?
Teju: Yeah sure.
And they went to seat and they were just listening to the waves of the ocean and it was calming and enjoying each other's company. They Stayed there for quite sometime and Karan got a call from om.

Om: Bhai where are you? I have been trying to message you for sometime now but you didn't reply so I decided to call you. Are you okay?
Karan: Yes am fine, Uhm don't worry I am almost home.
Om: Oh okay.
Karan then saw the time and told teju that it was time to go home and So Karan started driving to teju's home and they finally reached and teju's parents were sleeping so Karan asked teju if she had the keys and she had them in her bag and Karan took the keys and opened it slowly and went to put teju in her room and made her sleep. When he was about to leave teju hold Karan's hand.

Teju: Oye khadoos, thank you.
And she bent Karan down and kissed his cheek and she fell asleep. Karan blushed by this act of teju and Karan kissed her forehead and he put a blanket on top of her and left.

The entire ride home Karan was smiling at what just happened between him and teju. And how pissed she will be when she remembers what happened today. And he chuckled while saying it.

So guys here is the next part, hope you like it.