Chapter forty six : Home

"This sucks." Gray chewed the inside of his cheek.

Juvia smiled attempting to cheer him up "we would have to leave at some point. Besides the guild is fun, Juvia thinks there will be a lot of jobs waiting for us."

Gray looked across at her, the plane window behind her giving her face the background of the sky high above. "Thanks Juvia." He picked up her hand that was rested on the arm rest, her hand was smooth and porcelain.

Juvia asked "does this mean we will go on more jobs together?"

"We already do."

"Juvia knows that..." She shook her head.

They had left the hotel, Natsu quickly ushered Lucy away from Zach who was saying goodbye to her. Everyone was on the plane heading back to Magnolia.

Juvia frowned picking up his shirt from the floor.

Gray furrowed his brows at first then looked at the shirt to his own bare chest "crap!" He grabbed the shirt slipping it on.

Juvia let out a light laugh looking at Gray "Juvia thinks you won't ever drop that habit."

Gray folded his arms "I guess..."

Juvia smiled "Juvia didn't mean that it was a bad habit."

"I know." Gray smirked looking at her bright blue eyes. Her face was a mixture of happiness and apology. Gray loved looking at her smile, it always made him feel happier.

"It definitely has been a good few weeks." He stretched his arms letting out a yawn.

"Definitely." Juvia nodded.

*

Gajeel frowned looking down at his girlfriend. She had been reading her book on the plane for one hour straight, without even looking up at all. "Doesn't that hurt your neck?" He asked.

Levy kept her eyes glued to the book "no I'm used to it."

"Shrimp, seriously your neck is going to break."

Levy shrugged "I like reading this way."

Gajeel creased his forehead looking quizzically at her "there is no way that is comfortable, because the moment you look up your neck is gonna hurt. I know it."

"No it-" She raised her head but cringed, it did hurt. "Ow..."

Gajeel smirked putting his hand on her head "what'd I tell you shorty?"

Levy swatted his hand away letting out a sigh "fine fine you were right. But how else am I supposed to read?"

He shrugged and grabbed her book and held it up face to face with his. "Like this, you can train your muscle strength while you read."

Levy raised a brow "I'm not planning on becoming a big muscled person like you."

"Oh so I'm muscled?" He grinned.

Levy pouted and folded her arms looking away outside the window. They were still high up in the sky, the sky was bright blue the white clouds surrounding them.

Gajeel turned back to the book and peered, he read aloud "'John shouted "we can't abandon her! She's been kidnapped! I love-'"

Levy snatched her book back "hey! Do you mind?"

He shrugged "not really shrimp, not really."

"Jeez." She muttered. Levy looked up at Gajeel who looked at the screen in front of him that was built into the back of every seat. There was a movie on but it didn't really interest Levy.