Chapter fifteen : Concert

Levy was beginning to get annoyed.

The concert had started and the music was great. Lucy was jumping around having fun, Natsu was next to her enjoying it too, Erza and Jellal cheered and danced along, Juvia and Gray were also having fun, Gajeel just kind of stood there nodding his head to the beat of the music.

And Levy...

Well she couldn't even see it only the back of someone's head. She was at least glad Jura wasn't standing in front of her. But since she was so small people nudged and bumped her while she enjoyed the back of someones head and music.

"Right that's it." Someone said next to her. She turned to see the owner of the voice but was being lifted up.

"Ah hey!" Levy looked down and saw Gajeel picking her up and putting her on his shoulders.

Levy had a great view of the singer on stage now she smiled "Thank you Gajeel."

"Don't mention it." Gajeel said.

Lily was by them with his wings out so he could see and was smirking at Gajeel, Gajeel peered at him "what's up Lily?"

"Well I've never seen you be so kind." Lily said it so Levy couldn't hear him. "I think you like her."

Gajeel had the faintest blush for 1 second "Pfft no I don't like the shrimp, she just wasn't able to see so I was helping her out."

Lily winked "sure."

Gajeel bared his teeth at him but Lily flew off to Happy and Carla.

Levy was now cheering and had the biggest smile on her face enjoying the music.

***

Juvia and Gray couldn't have been happier. The music was great and everyone was having fun Gray even saw Lyon cheering up and enjoying himself. He smirked to himself after seeing his face when he found out him and Juvia were together.

"Thank you for having me see you next year wizards!" The singer on stage waved goodbye and everyone clapped and whooped.

Gray knew it was almost time.

Someones voice boomed through the speakers "and now it's time for our mystery singer!" He paused waiting for the whispered around the audience to die down "in fact she is in the audience right now."

Everyone whispered again after having new information that the singer is a woman and in the audience.

"So please come on up Juvia Lockser!"

Practically everyone in the audience exclaimed "WHAT!"

And basically everyone in the audience knew Juvia Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Mermaid Heel and other guilds were there trying to find Juvia in the crowd.

Juvia was frozen.

Gray rifled through his back and brought out Juvia's blue ukulele and handed it to her.

She gaped at him "You planned this!"

Gray shrugged his shoulders "well I did tell you I would hear you."

"I would have played maybe for you, one person! But not an entire audience and like every wizard guild ever!" Juvia couldn't even believe it.

"Look you'll do fine, I love you, now go get them!" Gray then put the ukulele in Juvia's now shaking hand and pushed her over to the steps to the stage then he said "I love you." Then walked back into the crowd.

Shakily Juvia walked up the steps her feet felt like lead.

She reached the top and walked to the microphone and gaped at the crowd. She saw Fairy Tail all smiling from ear to ear and Gray looking pleased with himself. Lyon was staring at her too but didn't stare at her in the usual lovey dovey way he did, Lyon caught her gaze and gave her an encouraging thumbs up. Her eyes traveled over to Blue Pegasus and saw Eve, Ren, Hibiki, Jenny and Ichiya give a thumbs up to her.

Juvia re positioned the mic to her height then tuned the guitar she then spoke into the microphone "Um hi." Juvia was about to die of stage fright "I didn't know about this until 5 minutes ago because of an idiot." She glared at Gray then smiled "but he is my idiot boyfriend and I love you Gray."

She looked at the whole audience ready to sing. Juvia began to sing a cover of Your Biggest Fan by Never Shout Never.

"I'm a real big fan of yours,

But I'm quite the joke to you.

But girl it wasn't a joke when you kissed me in your room...."

--TIME SKIP--

Juvia finished the song and lowered her ukulele to stare at the crowd

Everyone was quiet, Juvia was going to panic was she bad?

"Wooo!" Levy cheered and clapped.

All of Fairy Tail started cheering and whooping, then  Lamia Scale, then Blue Pegasus, Then Sabertooth, Then Mermaid Heel and so on.

Juvia had a huge smile on her face when she waved goodbye and walked off the stage back to her friends. She saw Gray in the mix smiling hugely at her, she ran up to him and hugged him whispering "I hate you.." She breathed out "But I love you."

Juvia tip toed up and kissed him Gray was smiling when the broke apart "I love you too, you were amazing."

"Thank you."

***

Gajeel reached up and put his hands around Levy's waist and lifted her up off of his shoulders earning a blush from Levy. Gajeel then placed her back on the ground and actually had a sincere smile on his face even if it was faint.

Levy then out of instinct hugged him, Levy was a hugging kind of person.

Gajeel then hugged her back and then they broke apart and Levy smiled "Thank you for that, I hope I didn't hurt  your shoulders.

Gajeel shook his head "no you're light as a feather."

Levy smiled "thanks."

***

There you have chapter fifteen! I hope you all enjoyed it! I certainly did! Go Gruvia and Gale!

But don't worry there will be Nalu soon!

Thank you for 450 reads! I love you all!

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca