Chapter one : Going on vacation?

"Popsicle!"

"Flame brain!"

"Ice Princess!"

It was a normal day at the guild as usual Gray and Natsu were fighting each other and Juvia was watching cheering on 'Gray-sama.' Elfman was stomping around telling people what was manly and what wasn't until Evergreen threatened to turn him to stone. He just stopped and said "real men don't get turned to stone."

It wasn't as crazy and loud because it was just Gray and Natsu throwing table's at each other but then what happened?

Natsu backed up next to Erza's table and he knocked over her strawberry cake.

They were dead.

So now there was a brawl with Erza, Gray, Natsu and Gajeel decided to join in going specifically for 'Salamander.'

Lucy sat at the bar with Levy she was reading 'Clockwork Princess' and was basically in her own personal bubble but she was close to the end and Lucy saw her eyes watering. She decided to leave her be because she doesn't like being interrupted when reading. Also Lucy had read that book and she would kill anyone who interrupted her.

"Hey Mira-" She looked over and saw her nowhere to be seen. But then Lisanna came over to the bar "Hi Lucy can I get you something?" Lisanna smiled.

"No thanks I got something earlier but where's Mira I could have sworn I saw her just five minutes ago?"

Lisanna chuckled "well you know how Mira is known as the match maker of Fairy Tail?"

"Mira is? No I didn't know." Well she did get the ultimate teasing from her that day Juvia got a bad love potion that made everyone in the guild have a rival. 

"Well you don't like her when she goes into match-maker mode she always has a face when she is going to plan to pair someone she didn't tell me who but I heard her talking to herself all I heard was 'everyone will be together soon,'" Lisanna sighed "I mean she goes out of her way to get other people together but then she can't even tell what is right under her nose."

Lucy was curious "what's that?" Lucy took a sip of her drink.

"That she and Laxus would be the perfect couple."

Lucy just swallowed and started choking on her drink bending over hitting her chest lightly to try take it down, "what?! Them two?"

Lisanna nodded "you'll notice it sooner or later."

Lucy swallowed her drink down and composed herself straightening her back "I'm worried about what Mira is up to."

Lisanna grinned "you should be."

***

Mira's POV

I tapped my fingers on the table making thinking noises. I have had enough of this! I just can't understand how no one but Alzack and Bisca are together? Do they not have any brains, none of them can realize what's staring them right in the face.

So I had my plan, my matchmaking was going to begin. I stood up from the stool and walked into the Maters office. I peered in the office and saw he was going through paperwork after Team Natsu (or should I say just Natsu) destroyed another building.

I fully opened the door and smiled "Hi master I was hoping I could ask you something?" She held a travel holiday booklet in her hands behind her back.

"Of course Mira what is it?"

"Well I was wondering..."

***

 Lucy and Levy sat at the bar because Levy had finished 'Clockwork Princess.'