Chapter forty two : Revenge

Levy almost gagged "Gajeel if your hotel room looks like this I don't even want to see your bedroom back at Magnolia." She tossed some dirty boxers in the wash basket, which was might Levy add filled to the top.

"It's not bad, Lily cleans it." Gajeel was lying down on his bed as Levy cleaned around him. "Do you really have to clean?"

Levy huffed "if I'm going to hang out in your room it will be with a nice smell and not the smell of your sweat. Also I can walk around freely and not with your gross clothes thrown everywhere."

"They aren't gross!" Gajeel yelled annoyingly.

She then smirked mischievously and grabbed one of Gajeels shirts for the washing basket and then handed it to him "smell the shirt."

"What?" Gajeel frowned.

Levy glared "smell the shirt."

Gajeel looked at Levy confused and then looked at the shirt. He then shrugged "it can't smell that bad." He then brought the shirt to his nose and took a sniff. Gajeel choked and threw it into the basket. It smelled like sweat, but also it smelled a bit like Levys perfume, he decided not to say that though. "You have a point shrimp."

Levy shot him a glare "if you call me shrimp I should call you... Giraffe!"

"Giraffe." Gajeel sat up looking amused "is that a compliment?"

Levy grinned and shrugged "I don't know Giraffe."

"Giraffe won't stick." Gajeel scratched his head.

Levy ignored his comment and said "whatever you say giraffe." She turned and spotted another shirt thrown over the desk chair and grabbed it. But then what she saw by her feet. It was horrifying, terrifying. Levy stared in fear.

She then gave in and ran over to Gajeel jumping behind him, she locked her arms around his waist and used him as a shield. "It's there."

Gajeel turned behind him "what's where?"

Levy then looked at the same spot and whimpered. She pointed at a corner at the wall "it's there, at the corner."

"What?" Gajeel looked at the corner of the room and saw nothing, he saw a black speck but he assumed it was dust "there's nothing there."

"It's a spider." Levy said her voice shaking.

"A wh-" He looked closer noticing the black speck was in fact a spider. He groaned and put his hand on his forehead "you're scared of a spider?" He let out a gihi.

"Who wouldn't be?"

Gajeel rolled his eyes "fine I'll go kill it." He went to stand up but Levy grabbed his shirt. "What is it now shrimp?"

"Don't kill it!" Levy said "that's cruel!"

He stood up and leaned against the wall "so one minute you're terrified of a tiny spider but now you don't want to kill it."

Levy sighed "spiders are scary but don't kill it."

"What do you want me to do with it then?" Gajeel asked.

Levy shrugged "just I don't know take it out of this room."

He rolled his eyes and walked over to the small spider in the corner. It was standing in the corner not moving at all. He wondered if it was dead for a second but then saw one of its legs twitch. He heard Levy walking up behind him and watching, jeez, she's scared of it but now comes over to it? He thought.

Gajeel crouched down and reached his arms out to grab it but it scurried away up the wall. "That son of a..."

The spider then changed its location to the top corner of the wall. Even he wasn't tall enough to reach up there. He looked around for something to get him up, the bed didn't move it was stuck to it's place, the chair had a broken leg after Natsu and Gajeel fought they broke it. And the dressing table was also stuck on to the floor nowhere near where the spider was.