Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)

Mira was walking around the fair trying to find something to do. All her otp's were getting along fine now after she took Carla away so there wasn't much to do.

Mira sighed loudly.

"What's wrong with you?"

Mira turned and saw Laxus standing there in... "Wait! You're not in renaissance clothes!"

Laxus waved her off "they looked ridiculous."

Mira pouted at him. "Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

A man coughed behind them as a cough that said please stop.

Mira pouted and glared at Laxus he just shrugged.

"So what wrong with you then?" Laxus asked.

"Nothing to do."

Laxus casually said "well come around the fair with me." Mira blinked at him and blushed a little making Laxus add on "you know because we both have nothing to do." Laxus tried to look cool.

Mira grinned "sure."

Laxus and Mira began to walk around the fair looking at all of the attractions. Laxus said "you know Bickslow likes Lisanna?"

Mira choked "he what?!"

Laxus nodded solemnly.

Mira laughed weirdly "I never would of thought that really but..." Mira tapped her chin "I kind of like it."

They then turned after hearing multiple gasps coming from their left. Laxus looked at the scene before them and face palmed "what an idiot." Mira sighed looking at them and the people staring.

They were looking at Gray and Juvia and Gray had took of his clothes.

Laxus said "you know I thought him dating Juvia would stop his habit but I guess I was wrong on that one."

Mira giggled. "I guess old habits never go away."

They kept watching them and saw Juvia search for something in her bag. She then pulled out a set of clothes and handed them to him. Gray thanked her and quickly put them on. The people who were standing there ended up going back to what they were doing and left.

"Juvia has everything covered." Laxus said.

Mira smiled "they're a great couple."

Juvia and Gray looked over and saw Mira and Laxus. They waved kindly then held hands and walked off into the crowd.

Mira said "want to go look at the attractions?"

Laxus grunted a yes and they set off for the attractions. They chatted about the guild, missions, old memories and other things.

For once Mira wasn't thinking about her otp's.

***

Natsu, Happy and Lucy walked out of the food place.

Natsu patted his stomach "man that was some good grub!"

"Aye sir!" Happy agreed.

Lucy rolled her eyes and checked the time on her phone. "We spent ages in there! We barely have any time left here!" Lucy practically screamed at him.

Natsu blinked "well let's go look around!" Natsu grabbed her and dragged her over to the attractions Happy flying along with them.

Lucy escaped his grip and walked along with them. She heard a familiar giggle and looked over seeing Laxus and Mira chatting away happily. Lucy smiled at them.

Lucy asked Natsu "when exactly are we leaving this resort anyway we have been here for a while." She tapped her chin.

"I dunno."

Lucy rolled her eyes at the help. 

Happy flew next to her "When is Ren and Sherry's wedding?"

"Um 2 days I think. The venue isn't actually that far from this hotel, Mira has this all thought out." Lucy laughed to herself. "I'm quite excited for it I haven't gone to a wedding in a while."

Happy grinned "I'm going to asked Carla to go with me! Then if she wants a bite of fish!"

Lucy face palmed.

They passed Alzack, Bisca and Asuka. Asuka was in the middle with Alzack holding one of her hands and Bisca the other. Lucy smiled at the Connell family.

They reached the attractions and stopped at a man doing juggling with 4 torches lit on fire. Natsu grinned and ran forward. Lucy grabbed him "what are you doing?!"

"I'm hungry and he has food!"

Lucy worked out he meant the fire torches. "You can't! He's doing a circus act!" Lucy pointed at him "and you literally just ate 5 minutes ago!"

Natsu shrugged. "Fine. Well let's go check out some other stuff!"

Lucy smiled at him and he smiled back. 

***

Romeo and Wendy left the shop after finishing their drinks. 

They spotted two people walking up to them.

Wendy said "is that..."

Romeo face palmed "yep."

Macao and Wakaba reached them and Wakaba ruffled Romeos hair then took a breath of his pipe "so you finally got Wendy huh?"

Wendy blushed.

Romeo stammered and swatted Wakaba's hand away "uhhhh"

Macao chuckled and said to Wendy "well one thing you need to know... Ever seen Toy Story 3?"

Wendy nodded hesitantly.

Romeo yelled "DAD NO!"

"He cried like a baby at the end!" Macao ran for it Wakaba not far behind, he yelled while running "see you later Romeo!" They then mixed in with the crowd.

Romeo clenched his fists but then looked puzzled at Wendy because she started to giggle.

Wendy smiled at him "you know what?"

"What?"

"I cried too."

Romeo grinned at her and she grinned back.

***

After a while everyone left the fair and gathered outside by the taxis.

Mira said loudly but nicely "Did you all have a good time?"

The guild either nodded or yelled 'yep'.

Mira smiled "I'm glad! Well let's go back!"

Everyone got into taxis and headed back to the hotel. 

When they got out Lucy rushed out and into the hotel to check on Levy. She pushed open the glass doors then weaved through everyone in the lobby. She climbed up the steps and along the corridor reaching her room.

Lucy then saw Juvia and Erza walking up to her.

Lucy opened the doors and they saw a happy Levy.

They then told her how she had a date with Gajeel.

***

Well that was chapter 22! I hope you enjoyed it!

I'll have the next chapter up for you next week with the Gajevy date! 

If any of you guys feel like following me on twitter I'm @Rebetcha_12 i'll follow you guys back!

Please comment and vote! I love you all!

~Rebecca