Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine

The girls were crouched outside the guys door with frying pans and wooden spoons in hand at seven in the morning.

Lucy grinned "ready?"

They nodded and burst in to the room. They walked and each of them went to each of the guys beds and started clanking the pots and pans loudly next to their ears.

Erza was about to start clanking the pan next to Jellal but he suddenly shot his arm out and grabbed her wrist "I'm awake please don't."

Erza laughed.

Jellal got out of bed and smiled "I think my head is going to explode."

They laughed and walked out to the main room and waited to see when the clanking would stop and the guys would wake up...

***

Orga, Rufus and Rogue stood by over Sting who was sleeping like a baby. Yukino stood with them observing.

The three had cold buckets of water in their hands.

Orga grinned "let's do it."

They smirked mischievously and Rufus said "I have no memory of doing a prank."

"Oh wait a minute!" Yukino said. She fished out her phone from her pocket and clicked record. "Okay go!"

They then poured the buckets onto him. The water went straight onto his face and some splashing onto the others but only a little.

Sting shot up instantly shouting "what the hell!" He began shivering.

Sting shook his head wringing the water out of his hair and then jumped out of bed running for them looking ready to kill.

"Run!" Yukino yelled.

They ran away from the now soaking Sting.

As they ran Yukino yelled "this is so going on my snapchat story!"

***

The guys excluding Rogue, Rufus and Orga dragged their feet into the room.

Lucy said "rise and shine we've got a wedding to go to today!"

Natsu whispered "stop shouting."

Lucy sighed and got up and handed him coffee. Lucy said "I'll get you some paracetamol." She got up and went into the kitchen retrieving the box of tablets and handed each of the guys one and a glass of water. "I still can't believe you got drunk." She added "especially when you knew you would need to get up early today to get ready."

They ignored her.

Juvia got out her phone and showed Gray a picture.

It was Juvia taking a selfie of her and Gray. Juvia looked like she was trying not to laugh and Gray was half naked and doing a peace sign and pouting.

Gray went to grab her phone but Juvia put it back in her pocket "don't worry I won't share it." Gray sighed in relief but then she added "I can use this for black mail."

"You're a cruel lady." Gray whispered.

Juvia winked "I'm your cruel lady."

Gray laughed. Juvia added "but I did make it my lock screen it's cute."

Everyone ate breakfast and discussed last nights funny events.

After everyone finished breakfast Erza cleared her throat and then announced "okay it's time to get ready for the wedding!"

Sting looked at the clock "the wedding is in 4 hours?"

Erza said "exactly."

Juvia then said "okay well we are going to start getting ready because we're girls."