Chapter twelve : Paintball

Snap snap.

Juvia's eyes peeled open to see Levy taking pictures of her and the others snickering.

"Why are you ...?" Juvia trailed off seeing a pair of legs in front of her and then she remembered she had a habit of moving while she slept. So basically she fell asleep on Gray's lap.

She gasped and went to sit up but then was held tightly by something around her waist. Gray had his arm around her but was still asleep.

"Guys!" She hissed "I can't move!" Juvia half shouted half whispered.

Lucy and Levy squealed "you look so cute together!" Lucy jumped around the place

"What are you Mira?! I hate you all and when I get out of here you will feel my wrath!" Juvia was fuming but also blushing.

Gajeel smirked "come on Juvia Fullbuster that's no way to talk to your dear friends."

"This is so going on twitter and I am totally putting the title as Juvia Fullbuster." Levy chuckled and snickered.

Juvia shouted "no don't!"

Mira exploded in the room.

She was panting "Twitter! I.. Saw..!" She looked over at Juvia and Gray and fainted.

Juvia gave a death glare to Levy "you are dead."

Juvia felt Gray move, she looked up at him and saw him looking right at her.

His eyes widened when he saw the position they were in "Ah!" He shouted and scrambled back seeing the whole gang surrounding them. He scratched his head sheepishly blushing. 

Juvia then stood up full on rage mode and walked over to Levy "show me it."

Levy did as told and turned her iPhone around and shown her and Gray sleeping peacefully, she then saw the title 'Mr and Mrs Fullbuster! <3' and that it had 20 favourites. "What 20 favourites?! You posted it like 2 minutes ago!"

"It's the power of love!" Levy sang.

She clenched her fists "I'm going to get changed.

Mira then randomly jumped up as if she didn't faint and said "I suggest suitable clothing we are going paint balling!"

Everyone whooped and left to change.

After changing everyone clambered into the lobby to see Alzack and Bisca waiting for them.

"Boys vs Girls!" Bisca yelled.

So those two were team captains for their gender. Everyone got into taxi's and went to the paintball center.

When they arrived a muscular man stood there "I'm Zack and I'm going to help you out with guns and your overalls okay?" He smirked and winked at Lucy. She blushed and Natsu looked like he was going to punch the guy.

"So follow me." Zack led everyone into another room with rows of guns and helmets.

He then proceeded to give the girls green overalls and the boys black ones. After that he handed them guns and then their helmets. "So your helmets will cover your whole face so you won't be able to tell who is who but you will be able to tell who is in what team because of your overalls. So boys you have 1 minute to get out to the opposite side of the field and find good spots. After that the girls will come last one standing will win for their team and the person who won will get points for your partners competition."

The boys then ran out the door.

Alzack and Bisca had a yellow band around their arm to indicate the captains. Bisca then said "Okay listen up, I'll find a high advantage point and snipe them Alzack will proably do the same so I'll take him out. Smaller ones like Levy and Wendy try and be nimble and find a small place to attack where they won't see you. Erza, Juvia, Lucy, Evergreen, Cana, Lisanna and Mira go offence, the rest go defence. We can do this girls!"