BONUS #2

I'd like to say about this next one it isn't very thoroughly worked on and has mostly dialogue and not actually much writing. So if this one is chosen I'll be putting much more in and less dialogue. 

This next one is a crossover with Fairy Tail and the Avengers! There is one thing I'm unsure of which is the face that I made Sting and Lucy twins in this- if this is picked I may possibly change it to just close friends? Oh and if you've seen Age of Ultron and know Scarlet witch I made her Lucy so I changed the name to Golden witch because Lucy isn't really the scarlet type of girl is she?

Anyway here is the second one!

Apologies for any bad spelling mistakes I'm actually going out pretty soon.

-

Gray sat on the clear seat in the S.H.I.E.L.D. ship soaring in the sky. His bow was behind his back, the string along his torso. His friend Natsu, sat next to him with his shield behind his back.

Director Makarov stood at the top of the glass table with Erza Scarlet his assistant standing next to him. Makarov said "there is a new threat. It would seem a man named Hades has stolen the tesseract, and he has the Chitauri Scepter."

Gray's eyes widened "why are we only hearing this now?! That has the power to destroy the world."

Erza shot a look "quiet."

Gray shrugged and nodded folding his arms. "Why didn't you stop him?"

"You think we didn't try? Have you ever thought about why we're not at underground base but instead in a ship? Because the tesseracts power blew it up." Erza folded her arms "I went after him but he took one of the cars and got away."

Makarov nodded "as of now we are at war."

"So why'd you call us Gramps?" Natsu asked.

"Because it's time to assemble the strongest." Makarov said solemnly.

Natsu frowned "and who'll that be?"

Erza stepped back gesturing to the four screens, they shown six different people, three men one woman. Also below their faces was information on them and to the right a video of them fighting. "You two and these four will be assembled, you need to find the tesseract."

Natsu frowned pointing at the second screen with a man who had black spiky hair, red eyes and piercings on his face. To the right was a video of Iron Man fying above the sky. "Is that Gajeel Redfox? The dude he makes all those inventions and technology stuff?"

Erza nodded "yes. You've heard of iron man correct?"

"Yeah."

"He is iron man."

Natsu and Gray froze and then made weird deep shrieks. Natsu screamed "HE'S IRON MAN?! WHO SAVED THE INNOCENTS IN THAT WAR?"

Gray was shocked "he was the one who stopped the terrorist bomb?"

Erza nodded "thankfully he is in the city."

Gray rolled his eyes "duh he has his own building in the city, it's like a freaking Christmas tree."

Erza sighed "anyway, Natsu you have to go and get him. Take this file with all the information on the mission and what we know about the tesseract along with this man Hades." She slid a black file along the table and Natsu caught it.

Gray took a look at the screens. He stopped at the far left screen, it was the woman. "Who's the girl?" She had long blue hair and was wearing black jeans, a blue t-shirt and leather jacket. Around her jeans was a black gun holster. In the video to the right she was shooting some enemies, she had leaped forward and kicked a man in the ankles making him drop. Gray had to admit she had good moves.